[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Literally don't know , what people above are talking about "golems dying,clear speed not fast" etc, this is entire bs. : )

Cleared whole content, basically AFK on uber elder , T16 juicy maps takes 1min to finish , 350+ delve feels smooth af.

Check my items , or w/e You want.

If your golems are dying , start playing better abit , build is beast.
"
Madcow1120 написал:
Where are they dying? Is this in delve?

If there are too many then does melee splash or pulverise help?

They're dying because he's stubbornly refusing to link Fortify.;)
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 28 сент. 2019 г., 1:45:26
That's a nice replacement for 1 Harmony for Might and replace Feeding Frenzy for Fortify :)

That would somehow make the golems a little bit tanky I suppose.
I don't know why ppl calling me bs... If you want to try I can add you to party and let you go deal with them.

I tried with Fortify 20/20 and still the same, the mobs don't die fast enough and they just tear off my golems one by one. I couldn't even reach the boss.

EDIT: They survive now with Indomitable Army, thank you.
Последняя редакция: cutiechuchu. Время: 28 сент. 2019 г., 4:49:14
zZDeathAngelZz, hi, I'm propably going to play a build very close to yours, can you please tell how is your build dealing with red blighted maps?
"

You're welcome. ;)

Since you're trying to push the build to the limits in Delve below 800 depth where the big hits are coming fast and hard it'll take some experimenting to find that sweet spot between the golems' survivability and damage/kill speed.

Ultimately it should be possible to have them survive in 10k+ depth just fine... how your character will hold up down there is a different kettle o' fish. ;)
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 28 сент. 2019 г., 6:40:32
"
ghostINsky написал:
zZDeathAngelZz, hi, I'm propably going to play a build very close to yours, can you please tell how is your build dealing with red blighted maps?

I haven't soloed the red blighted maps yet so I couldn't tell you, but in 2 ppl party they are doing well even without Melee Splash/Pulverize.
"
tomay написал:
"

You're welcome. ;)

Since you're trying to push the build to the limits in Delve below 800 depth where the big hits are coming fast and hard it'll take some experimenting to find that sweet spot between the golems' survivability and damage/kill speed.

Ultimately it should be possible to have them survive in 10k+ depth just fine... how your character will hold up down there is a different kettle o' fish. ;)

I spoke too soon, with Fortify + Indomitable Army my golem teams are eliminated again. Fortunately I can phase run and run away to safe place, coming back with new team and then they die again.
Последняя редакция: cutiechuchu. Время: 28 сент. 2019 г., 7:49:06
Maybe a 2nd curse? The crit on those monsters is pretty strong and your enfeeble is only lvl12 (if i recall properly). You can annoint the amulet for that.

Are they dying in one shot or would something like life leech or life gain on hit help them? Would drop dps for sure but hard to tell if you need to kill faster or stay alive long enough to whittle the packs down.

Increasing dps with what you have is tough. That’s why I am leaning to suggesting more defensive strategies. The 2nd curse may be the best dps boost.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"

how i can craft weapon like this?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация