[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
palmenho написал:
You can look at my profile and look at the Convocatoria. I would like to go deeper into the mine. Can you give me some advice to get off better?
I don't know how to put my gear here.
sorry for my english, I use translator xD

You can take a look at my gears for some idea.
"
"
palmenho написал:
You can look at my profile and look at the Convocatoria. I would like to go deeper into the mine. Can you give me some advice to get off better?
I don't know how to put my gear here.
sorry for my english, I use translator xD

You can take a look at my gears for some idea.

I've got the mace copied. but my doubt is the way you play. What skills you're throwing manually. Thanks
Man, im so grateful with u about this build and the guidance through my gearing. Got my first Mirror drop after 3 leagues and wanted to share it.

https://imgur.com/a/Ai6Slch

Again.... Thanks !!!
I have cwdt - immortal call - convocation - flesh offering on boots and I also have grip of the council gloves.

You say to get CWDT 1 - Immortal Call 3 - Desecrate lvl 7 - Flesh Offering lvl 8 or CWDT 1 - Immortal Call 3 - Increased Duration lvl 20 - Flesh Offering on gloves.

But I thought multiple immortal calls on different items dont stack?
if i change Feeding Frenzy with Pulverise then i need a Primordial Might for aggresive minions?
Guys i have a doubt, Fortify lvl 20/20 its better then empower lvl 3? i dont have plans to Vaal or buy a lvl 4 empower for now.
"
purgepurge написал:
Guys i have a doubt, Fortify lvl 20/20 its better then empower lvl 3? i dont have plans to Vaal or buy a lvl 4 empower for now.

Yes. Empower is undisputable, but only with investments such as lvl 4 corrupted and +1 to support gems in gear.
Without one of them - it's barely better than fortify (which is quite bad support gem on damage in the first place). And if you don't have either - it's pretty much the worst option, and shouldn't even be considered.
Tl;dr - empower likes money. If you don't feel investing in it - better cut it out right from the start.
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 3 окт. 2019 г., 3:53:40
At some point, when your golems getting shred to pieces, you may want both though, empower 4 for extra life and fortify for damage mitigation.
Hello.

I am trying a different twist to the golems . Going low life to stack auras .
Currently got 4.5k es only will work on it soon but problem is the build feels squishy . I wonder any fellow golemmancer tried this and want to share their insights.

Char is chaosmaster if anyone wants to take a peek.
chaotic neutral
Im in the process of trying to get the lvl 1 maim + support gems +1 chest armor. Im 86 now, the damage is definitely there, but i do get randomly one shot now and then. Im missing some health nodes (but is 20%~ really that big of a difference from where i am now [2.5k hp])

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация