[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

1. Punishment is an incredibly unreliable source of damage calculation. Your golems almost never get hit because they already deal a lot of damage and insta-clear everything except high end-game content.
2. 130/123 skill points used. Yeah, that's perfectly fine.
3. The provided DPS is not Shaper DPS - keep that in mind, guys.

Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
Ydoum написал:
1. Punishment is an incredibly unreliable source of damage calculation. Your golems almost never get hit because they already deal a lot of damage and insta-clear everything except high end-game content.
2. 130/123 skill points used. Yeah, that's perfectly fine.
3. The provided DPS is not Shaper DPS - keep that in mind, guys.

Skill points used only to path into jewel node to place "ascendancy jewel" there. It's legit however you look at it. But i guess, for legitimacy sake you can add "-40 to dex, 16% decreased evasion rating" into jewel, that we don't even care, nothing will change either way.
In my PoB, i usually place "ascendancy jewel" as additional mods on my gear, but for understanding sake - i guess "ascendancy jewel" is better choice.
You better retort about values of "ascendancy jewel" that supposed to be "200% increased damage", and "200% increased golem damage". Knowing how general "increase damage" isn't applying to minions, there should be only 200% instead of 400%.

Well, he never stated that it waws shaper DPS, but for people who don't notice it, i guess it's good to remind them.
As if "Shaper DPS" is of any relevance. It's a random term applied to damage calculation vs monsters that just so happen to have 40% elemental resistances, completely ignoring the fact that you can encounter monsters with much higher resistances in maps with according mods or beasts with insane life regeneration where "Shaper DPS" is wildly inaccurate again.
"
tomay написал:
Forget the mace... you'll need that +5 staff now. :p

I checked in pob, the +5 staff + staff will provide you the same dps as mace. So corrupt is a must.

There is one on sale for 60ex right now.
Последняя редакция: cutiechuchu. Время: 1 окт. 2019 г., 7:07:59
Same DPS??? Hardly...

Of course you don't link the staff, you get a +1 / lvl 1 maim support shaped body armour with it so you have lvl 31 Ice Golems with maim support. :p
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 1 окт. 2019 г., 7:08:41
"
tomay написал:
Same DPS??? Hardly...

Of course you don't link the staff, you get a +1 / lvl 1 maim support shaped body armour with it so you have lvl 31 Ice Golems. :p

Yes, I made sure to use that staff. Note that the +2 support gem also very important because all of the supported gem will give you lots of dps with +2.

Why 31? Only 30. With the mace you get 28.
Последняя редакция: cutiechuchu. Время: 1 окт. 2019 г., 7:12:00
+1 body armour = lvl 26 Golems + 5 levels from staff = lvl 31

You don't use the golems in the staff, +5 is global. So for max DPS you want a +1 / maim support body artmour.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 1 окт. 2019 г., 7:14:42
"
tomay написал:
+1 body armour = lvl 26 Golems + 5 levels from staff = lvl 31

You don't use the golems in the staff, +5 is global.

+1 body armour is only for support gem, so 21+3 empower + 1 = 25.
I made sure the gems are put in body armor.
OK, my bad

+1 support gem is elder armour. Shaped armour gets +1 active skill gem, so it's lvl 25 either way, you're right, Elder being the better option.

Then fossil craft for Maim Support.

Of course you can always corrupt it for +1 all gems... if you're feeling ballsy/lucky. ;)
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 1 окт. 2019 г., 7:30:18
"
tomay написал:
OK, my bad

+1 support gem is elder armour. Shaped armour gets +1 active skill gem, so it's lvl 25 either way, you're right, Elder being the better option.

Then fossil craft for Maim Support.

Of course you can always corrupt it for +1 all gems... if you're feeling ballsy/lucky. ;)

Even with +1, the dps is still less than Mace fortify

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация