[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
Koheleth написал:
Wow, this seems super high - or else I got very lucky! I hit maim and +1 gems 5 or 6 times and had to go by more annuls after failing a bunch. I spent an ex and bought 1200 alterations and ended up making 2 maces with 900 left over! Got back to 1,000 and just sold them all for the ex back.

Anytime I hit either +1 gems or maim I would aug - even if the aug failed I would regal, maximizing my chances to hit both.

Definitely got lucky. I used more than 3k alterations (probably 4k, it's just i definitely bought 1k alt 3 times), and hit +1 gems with maim only 1 time (moreover, it was with additional regal).
Nevertheless, annul failed, i sad, pretty much thinking about straight out buying this thing.

Although my luck was very bad in comparison... still making 2 maces in 300 alt is beyond just "good luck". You are the person who 6-link in 10 fusings total.
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 22 окт. 2019 г., 19:13:15
i like your guide and this season i found two juwels by my own and bought the rest.

by now i have a problem to understand.
without any juwels i have 5 golems ( 1 skill gem, 1 clayshaper 2 ascend 1 skill tree)

i use the anima stone 6 golems
i add three more primordial juwels 7 golems

and that' it.

i add 3 -6 more primordial juwels and nothing changed

What i do not understand? Is that the end? :-)
7 golems with one Clayshaper is indeed "the end."

You'll need The Primordial Chain Amulet for three more golems.

shame on me..i have not checked the amulet
thanks
Hey there m8. Great guide you have made there! Keep up the nice job!
I have done all contents following your great build. I like trying new things all the time, so i bought a wand with trigger spells. If i put skeletons i have to remove amulet and fight with 6 total golems, which worked fine even in uber fight.
So 1st question what amulet do you suggest instead of primordial?
And 2nd using the amulet what spell to use insted? I am using tempest shield for more survivability!

Thnks for great build guide man!
When I'm not using Primordial Chain I'm going with

It's easy to roll something like this... Big life, nice regen and with EC craft on rings I get 12% phys dmg reduction, pretty much covers for the 150% less Chaos/Stone Golem buff effect.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 24 окт. 2019 г., 10:03:30
I finally scraped up enough to add +2 supports on my 2h. Feels great. Upgraded a couple other pieces I had waiting too. I haven’t swapped out my essence worm or modified my tree yet. Need to remove NA.

What auras are people adding? I added flesh and stone only so far.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Madcow1120 написал:
I finally scraped up enough to add +2 supports on my 2h. Feels great. Upgraded a couple other pieces I had waiting too. I haven’t swapped out my essence worm or modified my tree yet. Need to remove NA.

What auras are people adding? I added flesh and stone only so far.

I use flesh and stone (sand stance), war banner, and hatred.
🐢
"
Madcow1120 написал:
I haven’t swapped out my essence worm or modified my tree yet. Need to remove NA.

You don't need feeding frenzy with the dummy golems ... add empower instead and get a lvl 21/0 Stone Golem (cheap because of the div cards). Each level on the Stone Golem grants about 40 life/sec regeneration. The buff effects of Chaos and Lightning Golem won't increase beyond lvl 22 but they too will get more life with Empower.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 27 окт. 2019 г., 5:26:07
"
tomay написал:
"
Madcow1120 написал:
I haven’t swapped out my essence worm or modified my tree yet. Need to remove NA.

You don't need feeding frenzy with the dummy golems ... add empower instead and get a lvl 21/0 Stone Golem (cheap because of the div cards). Each level on the Stone Golem grants about 40 life/sec regeneration. The buff effects of Chaos and Lightning Golem won't increase beyond lvl 22 but they too will get more life with Empower.

Yeah i had swapping out feeding frenzy up there in my plans. Just haven’t gotten around to it yet. Not sure I have enough for a leveled empower. Certainly not lvl4. I may run meatshield on them until I do
Pacific (GMT -8) Time

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация