[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

A "bricked" lvl 3 Empower should be cheap enough, together with a lvl 21 Stone Golem you will get about 120 life/sec more regeneration.
Последняя редакция: AGby. Время: 29 окт. 2019 г., 18:10:14
I m leveling this build atm,in the final pob i swap a harmony jewel with a primordial might and swap feeding frenzy with ruthless and the dps is much more what you Think guys about that? Alzo have 2 maul multicrafted ready for alva curruption hope in a good hit
Последняя редакция: MerryStefano. Время: 2 нояб. 2019 г., 9:08:00
"
MerryStefano написал:
I m leveling this build atm,in the final pob i swap a harmony jewel with a primordial might and swap feeding frenzy with ruthless and the dps is much more what you Think guys about that? Alzo have 2 maul multicrafted ready for alva curruption hope in a good hit

Maybe you meant that you swapped the other way (ruthless -> feeding frenzy, and might -> harmony). In that case, you should follow general rule of stating item that you replaced first, with item that you put instead - second.
So if you removed primordial might and put primordial harmony instead, it should be "i swapped a might jewel with a harmony jewel" not the other way around. You confused a heck out of me, before i checked the guide and noticed that it isn't using FF, which is indeed strange.
Cant do reflect. Considering posting that with your cons?
"
pavle300 написал:

Absurd, triad grip cost 1c, and solve all the problems.
True, it should be mentioned, like tons of other things that autor didn't mentioned. Lets be fair, guide is fairly outdated.
Nevertheless, putting reflect issues in "cons" is just wrong.
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 3 нояб. 2019 г., 9:02:39
"
Med1umentor написал:
"
pavle300 написал:

True, it should be mentioned, like tons of other things that autor didn't mentioned. Lets be fair, guide is fairly outdated.

can u write some more? my golems are dying on 15% phys reflect...
"
Negocjator55 написал:
"
Med1umentor написал:
"
pavle300 написал:

Look up Triad Grip gloves. They convert minion physical damage to elemental depending on the socket colors. 4 socket converts all minion physical to elemental damage. This makes your minions do zero physical damage therefore phys reflect is a non issue when wearing these gloves.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
What are the best mods to multicraft onto a life ring for us? I crafted the fire/chaos res so far so it has an open suffix and 2 open prefixs...now not sure what to add to it, minion attack speed? It can get flat strength for more life, just unsure and don't want to mess it up.
🐢
"
Madcow1120 написал:
"
Negocjator55 написал:

Look up Triad Grip gloves. They convert minion physical damage to elemental depending on the socket colors. 4 socket converts all minion physical to elemental damage. This makes your minions do zero physical damage therefore phys reflect is a non issue when wearing these gloves.

Should probably be mentioned that triad grip will make non-issue any reflect, because golems are immune to all elemental damage, due to ascendancy.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация