[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

https://pastebin.com/XsE1G5LB

Hey OP. Having fun with the build. But kinda struggling with t16's. Is there something i can improve here?
LE: I think my main problem is the 7th Harmony i'm still struggling to get to. think i'm gonna remove some life for it. Found a corrupted one on the market with corrupted blood cannot be inflicted for 1ex. Is it useful for this build?
Последняя редакция: kmkz3alex. Время: 26 янв. 2020 г., 6:09:45
Good for any build. ;)
Is it a good idea to take one ice golem out and put the flame one to get more bonus?
Последняя редакция: Mugus. Время: 26 янв. 2020 г., 22:47:01
More 1 40/40 done,level 100.

Hail bamper1,we are still alive bro :)
Thanks for the hard work here,golems are still op,even with shit gear like mine,where only the wands worths something lol.

p.s-awakening multistrike and melee phys are not even mine,belongs to a friend and im levelling them,as u can see in my profile,if u wish.
Dont have level up or minion life or empower4 in the supports,only meat shield and they barelly die.
For some hard nodes to reach delve 600,i went for the 3 nodes who gives minions phys reduction in the left side,and they did the job.
Some dudes in there have a bunch of phys damage :p
Im so lazzy this time so i skipped a bunch of good stuff like the new awake curse on hit/more 1 curse,extra juicy ghastly's,etc,pretty sure my build sucks,they are plenty better than mine so,this build is still op,once again,thanks to bamper1 ;)

BUMP!!!
Последняя редакция: iEvil1. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 4:48:41
"
omgwoot написал:
Have you experimented with Stone Golems instead of Ice Golems?

I'm starting to experiment with them and they seem to do more damage (both single target and AOE) - They don't have a cold damage spell, their version of that is a large aoe physical damage attack which is boosted by all the physical support gems and auras. They also let you use Brutality support for a big damage boost going fully physical. It also saves a gem slot and a golem spot since Ice Golem buffs don't help you that much but Stone Golem buffs definitely do.

Here are my gem links:
Summon Stone Golem
Minion Damage
Melee Physical Damage
Multistrike Support
Brutality Support
Empower Support

For auras, instead of Hatred, I'm using Pride (level 8 due to str requirement) for the more physical damage aura.

How is the clear speed with stone golem? I am failing some of the blight maps with ice golem.

Ended up snagging this for ~6.5 ex annul'd cast speed which was fine and allowed me to throw on the socketed spells mod. What a huge difference.
"
AncientMercury написал:

How is the clear speed with stone golem? I am failing some of the blight maps with ice golem.

The stone golem's large AOE attack is great for clear speed. I find that if I run into a group of enemies and use Convocation it puts the golems in a great spot to deal massive AOE to the group and take out the group very quickly.
"
omgwoot написал:
"
AncientMercury написал:

The stone golem's large AOE attack is great for clear speed. I find that if I run into a group of enemies and use Convocation it puts the golems in a great spot to deal massive AOE to the group and take out the group very quickly.

Just bought a skin of the loyal with 5 red sockets. Does the grip of the council work with stone golem or did you use something else?
"
iEvil1 написал:
More 1 40/40 done,level 100.

Hail bamper1,we are still alive bro :)
Thanks for the hard work here,golems are still op,even with shit gear like mine,where only the wands worths something lol.

p.s-awakening multistrike and melee phys are not even mine,belongs to a friend and im levelling them,as u can see in my profile,if u wish.
Dont have level up or minion life or empower4 in the supports,only meat shield and they barelly die.
For some hard nodes to reach delve 600,i went for the 3 nodes who gives minions phys reduction in the left side,and they did the job.
Some dudes in there have a bunch of phys damage :p
Im so lazzy this time so i skipped a bunch of good stuff like the new awake curse on hit/more 1 curse,extra juicy ghastly's,etc,pretty sure my build sucks,they are plenty better than mine so,this build is still op,once again,thanks to bamper1 ;)

BUMP!!!

Im glad you like it :)

Im gonna make update and write from scratch whole build once again. Need to finish few things also i made few things to improve build such as hunter stygian

Sadly had no luck for t1 life% but still dope :-)
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
Good day!
Can you tell me what can be changed in the build or equipment, let's say, without significant costs (currently there are 6 exo)? With the current stick, would a clayshaper be better? In principle, I only have problems with survival, most often because of my lack of attention.
Thanks in advance :)

https://pastebin.com/St85p9NH

Скрытый текст

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация