[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Great build.
I have started league with Golemancer build based on Flame Golems but I have noticed more players use Ice Golems and I have swapped.
Almost same efficiency but Ice Golems attacks like Piranhas which I love.
My only problem is that I am casual player and getting Convoking Wand or descent Bone Helmet I far beyond my wallet. I event tried to craft one but failed ;)

From the other hand I am unable to survive one shots from metamorphs or some timeless bosses. When I forgot to hit potion - dead. I am impressed how you guys were managed to get to lvl 100 with 5k HP.

Anyway fun build to play and thanks for the guide.
Pozdrawiam ;)
"
piecoo написал:
Great build.
I have started league with Golemancer build based on Flame Golems but I have noticed more players use Ice Golems and I have swapped.
My only problem is that I am casual player and getting Convoking Wand or descent Bone Helmet I far beyond my wallet. I event tried to craft one but failed ;)

From the other hand I am unable to survive one shots from metamorphs or some timeless bosses. When I forgot to hit potion - dead. I am impressed how you guys were managed to get to lvl 100 with 5k HP.

Pozdrawiam ;)

Im glad you like it. U got plenty defensive layers so shouldnt be a problem. Life , Mom , v high phys reduction , evasion , golems taunt+blind , flasks , phase etc. Try to fix ur gear.

Pozdro :P
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
"
piecoo написал:
Great build.

Pozdrawiam ;)

When I swapped from Ice to Flame golems to test I noticed a huge DPS difference (flame were much slower dps) -- what was your gem setup for your flame golems that was comparable to ice golem damage?
"
glissa484 написал:
That jewel is to simulate the ascendancy bonus to golems as pob dsnt know how to count it, it is explained in the guide, read it bro, cheers ;)

Hey been away for afew days so didnt get back to you.

You mean read this part that says DONT READ in capitals?

"
3.8 UPDATE (OLD) DONT READ Look at 3.9 version (UP) - please read first

Though I have now read it and understand :)

Последняя редакция: NoAimNecessary. Время: 2 февр. 2020 г., 8:41:59

my current gear really love this build

We from ru-forum experimented a lot with this build. The most interesting option is the bow +3 and quiver. Aspect of the Spider is optional.
Two handed with Fortify is realy cool, but with bow we take quiver for more hp, mana, dex/
Also Culling strike in helmet a good choice. Enchant Flesh offering take me more dps then ice golems damage
Последняя редакция: POE_trunq. Время: 2 февр. 2020 г., 22:18:37
Hello, awesome build, love it. Way better than my 4 spectres, 15 zombies and 42 skellies. feels like i do about the same damage, but with no lag! :D

Still, i feel i'm stuck in a upgrade limbo, and don't know where to go next.

Is there any specific gear/skill tree path that i should switch out to boost my DPS even more? I have around 50 exa in currency to spend atm.

Here is my PoB link: Https://pastebin.com/2Z4E4ttq

And the shiny:

Cheers

"
Zotac69 написал:
Hello, awesome build, love it. Way better than my 4 spectres, 15 zombies and 42 skellies. feels like i do about the same damage, but with no lag! :D

Is there any specific gear/skill tree path that i should switch out to boost my DPS even more? I have around 50 exa in currency to spend atm.

And the shiny:

Get a helm like Victory Salvation up there in the post above you.
🐢
"
Zotac69 написал:

And the shiny:

Cheers

Your wands are not good at all. Grab clayshaper + victario shield u gonna have better dmg compared to what u got atm. If u want wand buy this :

other upgrade is ofc awakened multistrike and u can grab hunter stygian
i had no luck so got t2 life % , t1 is 12%. Also ur gems in wands are a mess. Warbanner without generosity etc fix that.
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
Thanx for the responses, i made some changes .. works very well.
Close to 7K life now! What do you think?
I lost a golem yes, but the DPS from rest is awesome.

Can this be improved further, more than raising all gems to 21 ?

Still struggling to get the darn enchant... today is very good uberlab. Done it 20+ times so far, "Twice Enchanted Prophecy", seems to dry out on trade! :P

Cant afford "Awakened Multistrike" yet, but eventually (before end of league i hope) :P

Cheers

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация