[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

edit
Последняя редакция: AlphaSphere. Время: 9 февр. 2020 г., 1:50:24
Your skill tree looks weird... you have a closed circuit around the Scion start, Three passives around Foresight or Reflexes (both useless) can be refunded without breaking your path.

You never took the 6% passive at Devotion.
Thanks for catching that, I repec'ed this Witch a few times this season, Totaly missed it. i'm at 4k life now
Well, since you have Mind over Matter, life is only one part of your combined eHP. Some folks here are not using MoM at all and they usually have around 7k life. If you ditch all the mana regeneration (necessary for MoM to be working) you can invest a lot more passives in % max life nodes.
Hey guys

last days was thinking bout some stuff and today just bought a new plate for testing.
did some of you give the "Killed Enemies Exploed, dealing 3% of their life as physical damage" mod on chest a try? for mapping in general

Thats my gear right now.

(belt in stash right now)

swapping aura for now and test some stuff same for impale supp. on ice.

like i said in post before kinda new and testing "lot of" different stuff.
Again Thanks for that great Build. Its a lot of fun.
hope all of you have great metamorph.

Cheers and maybe see ya soon
It's the second league I'm playing this build and it's really great although this time I probably went a bit overboard with the gear ;) Below gives lvl 30 Ice golems, so pretty much everything melts:
Heya all!

I played this build a couple leagues ago and really loved it.

Now i’m also going for it as my last league alter, but i have a doubt:

Should i go wand + aegis or 2h (bow or mace)?

I’ve seen diferent builds and gem layout in this forum and im not sure what is better. I’d prolly sacrifice some damage for tankiness if i had to choose.

Thanks in advance.
Hey Ladys and Gent.

again me. If you are interested in the exp. i made with that explo chest u can just write me.
But i can leave 1-2 words here too.
i think for mapping its a lot of fun. Sure you should no expect chain explo like on a coc BV build. but it still work and helps alot for nice aoe clearspeed for mapping/delve/blighted map or 4/5ways.
If u get lucky u can get big chain react.( rlly notice that on legion encount. when u kill 1 mob and it chains to half of the encount.) but thats as i said not the standart-

Well just wanted to share my exp with ya. thanks
and have a great one
Can someone explain to me why you don't use Dread Banner instead of War banner? POB doesnt register any damage with dread, even when connected to generosity - I assume this is just because pob doesnt calculate it.

Impale should be quite powerful, but please explain.
"
jackzon написал:
Can someone explain to me why you don't use Dread Banner instead of War banner? POB doesnt register any damage with dread, even when connected to generosity - I assume this is just because pob doesnt calculate it.

Impale should be quite powerful, but please explain.

I use the Dread Banner and it works great. Impale + "Nearby Enemies have 21% less Accuracy Rating" (as additional protection). I liked it much more than War banner.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация