[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

3.10 is gonna be insane for this build. That new cluster jewel Voices is gonna allow us to get like 2 or 3 more golems because we are gonna be able to socket so many more jewels. the Whole skill tree layout is gonna change lol.
"
SirYoloSwaggins420 написал:
3.10 is gonna be insane for this build. That new cluster jewel Voices is gonna allow us to get like 2 or 3 more golems because we are gonna be able to socket so many more jewels. the Whole skill tree layout is gonna change lol.

yeah im waiting for this :D
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
"
iEvil1 написал:
"
Cøpe написал:
Did Uber elder with this build for the first time and it was really easy. Still need some upgrades though

Was wondering if anyone has tried dropping victario for dual wield convoking wands/clayshapers. Just out of curiosity I know we’d lose a little survivability

U dont loose survivability if u drop victario's,unless a very small amount of life if u dont have necro aegis in tree(no one does that).
Some people likes the shield coz the charges,helps a bit on mapping;for end-game,always used 2h mace (not so cool now coz maim nerf),or i go dual wand,like i did this league.
Up to u exile.
1 more golem is less damage than one of those op wands btw.
Dont have gear allready,sold all the shit,but u can check poe.ninja,builds....
Not awesome but they did the job (wands)

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/iEvil1/%E3%85%8EBUMP%E3%85%97FAST%E3%85%8E?i=9&search=class%3DElementalist

As u can see,all gear is shit,but i went lazzy mode this time,its just to see dual-wands.

Yeah I saw your profile on Poe.ninja and i just love the idea of dual wands for some reason (maybe my mtx lol). Think I’m gonna copy that build a little for passive tree/gems. Was curious why you ran meat shield instead of empower for buff golems though.

I might just sell of my cyclone and tornado shot stuff at this point don’t want to touch my other characters lol. Most fun I’ve had in a while and think I’m gonna throw a headhunter into the mix and see how that goes
Последняя редакция: Cøpe. Время: 26 февр. 2020 г., 15:57:45
"
SirYoloSwaggins420 написал:

How will that give more golems? More damage, yeah, but more golems?

Finally found my wands on standard :) now its just shredding, best build I've played yet in poe man thanks again!
Hello guys, I wanted to ask you, since I am using Vaal Molten Shell which is pretty good for defense and Quartz flask for phasing which is great for mapping as well so I was thinking about buying Soul Ripper for buffing Vaal Molten Shell and phasing. Do you think it's a good idea or not? I am not completely sure about vaal mechanics so I wanted to hear your opinion.

EDIT: Nevermind guys, I borrowed Soul Ripper from my friend and it felt super clunky during mapping so I wont be buying the flask :D

About 3.10. I hope that they will change system of enchants at STD as I am trying to get ilvl 86 elder helmet with stone golem enchat for crafting and it seems almost impossible, there are not any on the market and enchanted fossils are huge gamble.
Последняя редакция: lampicka95. Время: 27 февр. 2020 г., 14:30:19
"
lampicka95 написал:
Hello guys, I wanted to ask you, since I am using Vaal Molten Shell which is pretty good for defense and Quartz flask for phasing which is great for mapping as well so I was thinking about buying Soul Ripper for buffing Vaal Molten Shell and phasing. Do you think it's a good idea or not? I am not completely sure about vaal mechanics so I wanted to hear your opinion.

EDIT: Nevermind guys, I borrowed Soul Ripper from my friend and it felt super clunky during mapping so I wont be buying the flask :D

About 3.10. I hope that they will change system of enchants at STD as I am trying to get ilvl 86 elder helmet with stone golem enchat for crafting and it seems almost impossible, there are not any on the market and enchanted fossils are huge gamble.

Honestly if you look into PoB, the ice golem damage from enchant is fairly minimal (it’s additive minion damage from what I can tell not a multiplier). If you wanted a different enchant option you can look into flesh offering buff increase (essentially increased minion attack speed). I think an elder bone helmet with minion damage elder mod would be hardly noticeable from a ice golem bone helmet. Also I can’t identify a difference in ice golem damage from increased minion gem level prefix so i believe that is more for minion life/personal defensive. In short the helmet is pretty minimal imo compared to other items like jewel sockets in tree or wand mods/gem level and quality. This is just from my testing in pob so not entirely certain
"
Cøpe написал:
"
lampicka95 написал:

Honestly if you look into PoB, the ice golem damage from enchant is fairly minimal (it’s additive minion damage from what I can tell not a multiplier). If you wanted a different enchant option you can look into flesh offering buff increase (essentially increased minion attack speed). I think an elder bone helmet with minion damage elder mod would be hardly noticeable from a ice golem bone helmet. Also I can’t identify a difference in ice golem damage from increased minion gem level prefix so i believe that is more for minion life/personal defensive. In short the helmet is pretty minimal imo compared to other items like jewel sockets in tree or wand mods/gem level and quality. This is just from my testing in pob so not entirely certain

You are wrong. Enchant (40% ice golem dmg) gives you 5% more dmg on melee hit and roll(cyclone) x 6 (or 7 with clayshaper)
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
"
bamper1 написал:
"
Cøpe написал:
"
lampicka95 написал:

You are wrong. Enchant (40% ice golem dmg) gives you 5% more dmg on melee hit and roll(cyclone) x 6 (or 7 with clayshaper)

Thanks guys for replying but I am trying to get Stone Golem enchant as dmg is fine already :) Although if I will hit dmg enchant I'd be okay with it :D
Последняя редакция: lampicka95. Время: 27 февр. 2020 г., 18:15:22
My point about the enchant was that bone helmets with minion damage elder mod yield about the same amount, it’s significant but a rare base is about 4-5% x6 and an elder bone with dmg mod is about the same (up to price at that point). On standard a bone helmet ice golem enchant is ridiculously expensive and imo looks like a late upgrade.

Also to above poster: either finding an ice golem rare base or using a bone helmet will still be a nice boost over your current helm and shouldn’t run you very much price wise. The bone helmets with ice golem are stupid pricy though
Последняя редакция: Cøpe. Время: 27 февр. 2020 г., 19:51:57

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация