[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Really fun build thanks man :)
Have you try a Stone golem variant with helm enchant 150%, trying for a mass regen/afk playing (like a RF but better xD) and stone golem AOE is really awesome for cleaning
"
byakuya44 написал:
Have you try a Stone golem variant with helm enchant 150%, trying for a mass regen/afk playing (like a RF but better xD)

Well, it only takes one Stone Golem to get your "mass megen"... regeneration granted by the Golem does not increase with the number of Stone Golems summoned.

The Stone Golem buff effect enchant surely is nice, gives about another 180 life per second but you'd still be hard pressed to get close a b@d@$$ RF Juggo which can easily reach 5k+ life/sec.

As is I can get close to 10k life (with Lioneye's Remorse) and about 3k life/sec regen when fully buffed with boots chant, consec ground, crafted flask mod (can push this to maybe 3800 life/sec with Warlord/Elder belt and Stone Golem chant) and capped physical damage reduction... pretty comfy for the formerly squishy Elementalist but not quite on par with RF Juggo.

(If I fit in Vitality + Watcher's Eye I could increase the recovery rate by 30% but this comes at the expense of a jewel and another Aura.)
Hummm...
I have a good setup, with full tree i just reach 3k5 hp, it's low, ok i "nver" take hit but with a miss i die xD no idea how you going 10k life and 3k+regen x)

I understand we don't reserve mana for the node MoM but i think i need a hp buff (vitality why not)
Последняя редакция: byakuya44. Время: 28 февр. 2020 г., 10:59:33
"
byakuya44 написал:
Hummm...
I have a good setup, with full tree i just reach 3k5 hp, it's low, ok i "nver" take hit but with a miss i die xD no idea how you going 10k life and 3k+regen x)

I understand we don't reserve mana for the node "30% is hit in mana before life" but i think i need a deff buff (vitality why not)

You really need more flat life on your gear, also command of the pit is a dps loss compared to grip of the council. This build has decent %life from tree but with the Unique’s we use flat life is hard to come by. Highly recommend a Stygian belt for the extra life, drop the diamond ring for a coral or vermillion ring with good life rolls. I’m currently at 4.5k life/1.8k mana so almost 6.5k ehp and you’re running the wrong flasks. Armor and evasion flasks make a huge difference for survivability and lions roar/vinktar don’t add much at all to our build or minions
Hi guys, does 6% AoE from Coronal Maul effect AoE of golems or not? :)
"
Cøpe написал:
"
byakuya44 написал:
Hummm...

I understand we don't reserve mana for the node "30% is hit in mana before life" but i think i need a deff buff (vitality why not)

You really need more flat life on your gear, also command of the pit is a dps loss compared to grip of the council. This build has decent %life from tree but with the Unique’s we use flat life is hard to come by. Highly recommend a Stygian belt for the extra life, drop the diamond ring for a coral or vermillion ring with good life rolls. I’m currently at 4.5k life/1.8k mana so almost 6.5k ehp and you’re running the wrong flasks. Armor and evasion flasks make a huge difference for survivability and lions roar/vinktar don’t add much at all to our build or minions

Yeah it's my old setup flask (i don' tplay 1/2 years xd)
Ok i change belt and ring, reach 3231hp/1336 mana dispo it's better ;)

For the gloves i pref rest with command of the pit for the blind/taunt more easly (less costly too)
someone can answer me what is thus txt files from pastebin.com, that linked in the first post, pls? Oo
pastebin files are for import into Path of Building, a stand alone char planning tool.
Somehow feels i missing dps sirius going down very slowly.
Последняя редакция: Korpivaellus. Время: 1 марта 2020 г., 8:57:49
I will update Ice Golem guide. Just need to finish 2nd guide. Give me few hours and i will start editing Ice Golems :) btw. cant wait to see 3.10 patch notes :D

I made also Stone Golem guide with videos etc : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация