[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Do you not recognize Grip of the Council gloves as a strong contender for the glove slot on this build? Especially since we use primordial chain the move speed reduction isn't noticeable and you get resist/flat life. Apologies for formatting and not linking the gloves, I'm on mobile. :(
ign Nevur
"
Dezyr написал:
Do you not recognize Grip of the Council gloves as a strong contender for the glove slot on this build? Especially since we use primordial chain the move speed reduction isn't noticeable and you get resist/flat life. Apologies for formatting and not linking the gloves, I'm on mobile. :(

if you use Command of the Pit, you got:
+1000 accuracy
around 40 flat ele/chaos/phys damage from each ghastly jew
up to 10% all resistances (30% total) or up to 2 x +12% two resistances (more flexibility)

Total is more than '20% more cold damage' i think.
"
Johnson1893 написал:
"
Dezyr написал:

if you use Command of the Pit, you got:
+1000 accuracy
around 40 flat ele/chaos/phys damage from each ghastly jew
up to 10% all resistances (30% total) or up to 2 x +12% two resistances (more flexibility)

Total is more than '20% more cold damage' i think.

Alrighty then, not to be rude but you should do actual math instead of just posting numbers.. I made sure I plugged everything into PoB before posting here because I like to discuss intelligibly. Maybe I should have said I did all of the comparisons myself in the original post but anyway... The point of my original question was to inquire why it's not used because from everything I see in PoB, the GotC gloves give each golem ~80k more dmg with my current gear and gems.

So while big numbers like +1000 look nice at face value, try to understand "softcaps," diminishing returns, etc and then introduce a new value and see the real impact of the choices made in builds. "As extra" is a huge thing, especially this league, though it is not new.
ign Nevur
"

I think the main reason OP recommends the Command of the Pit gloves is because of the minion accuracy that it provides. Are you able to cap the minion accuracy at 95% without the gloves ? Moreover, having played this build at higher tier maps, I can tell you for sure that minion damage is not an issue for us, Survivability is. So, I would still go for a chance to get 100 life 100 mana (MOM helps a lot) and chance to taunt/hinder/blind.

P.S. I went through your gear, you really don't need the melee splash support linked to your main gem setup.

On a separate note, I've been facing situations where my minions die (Vaal temple/Atziri)..I wish there was a minion life leech node nearby on the tree or some way I could stop that from happening.
Guys, can some1 tell me what fossils are to be used to maek this armour? thanks :D
love the build been trying the Fire golem before and comparing them it feels like this lacks a little AoE clear can just but they shred bosses in an instant

the bits and bobs i aquired yet can be better up atleast i notice a dmg bump as soon i got 6+ Harmonys going

Hi guys. I'm struggling to hit more than 100k per golem. Their atk speed is a lowly 4.00. Before I spend currency on upgrading my primordial jewels I was hoping on advice on which items to replace? Thanks in advance.

Im running a hybrid build without hatred to be more survivable until I can get proper gear.
Последняя редакция: PokaMunkee. Время: 22 апр. 2019 г., 4:55:13
"
PokaMunkee написал:

Hi guys. I'm struggling to hit more than 100k per golem. Their atk speed is a lowly 4.00. Before I spend currency on upgrading my primordial jewels I was hoping on advice on which items to replace? Thanks in advance.

Im running a hybrid build without hatred to be more survivable until I can get proper gear.

You might also consider running brutality for the time being and use War banner. Other than that, jewels and gems.
appreciate it bud
how do you deal with reflect phys ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация