[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
Two Handed mace acrobatics version is much better for this league and we can get 75% spell and attack dodge with vaal grace for legion op monsters + blind aura
and the DPS is much bigger even without 8 l corruption

https://pastebin.com/ZBu1RNDt

Whoa whoa, dude.
For starters, i would question, why your resistances aren't capped. With your funds that can get you such a weapon, you could atleast get some slightly better res as well. In our days it's almost indecent to show PoB with uncapped res.
Secondly, i'm not exactly sure why you think that 5k life is ok for you.
75/75 dodge is only working when you are with vaal grace and flask.
About blind aura - i'm not happy with AOE of it. You need to be in close proximity on the level of 2 steps or so, fuck that, i would rather let my minions to blind them.
Also, if you are talking about blind aura, then don't forget to toggle it into sand stance in PoB link, so your dps will not show additional damage.
And in the first place, with our incredible regen, i would rather not use the build that will oneshot us in any visible case when we fail to evade, and would rather take more defensive option that some stray shot will not oneshot me and regen will benefit.
On DPS side i kinda agree, there are not much things that can compete with empower in +3 weapon. But for fairness sake, i wouldn't count on fortify corruption on such weapon.
But yeah, if we are talking about necromantic aegis version, i would rather use 2h weapon instead, considering that we will not get our "shield" anyway. Just for the reference, how much alts it costed you to get the base of +1 gems, 20 maim?
There is possibility that i will switch into 2h weapon, but probably not into acrobatic, i'm not so keen on stressing myself about vaal grace charges.
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 4 авг. 2019 г., 11:07:32
"
Med1umentor написал:
"
Two Handed mace acrobatics version is much better for this league and we can get 75% spell and attack dodge with vaal grace for legion op monsters + blind aura
and the DPS is much bigger even without 8 l corruption

https://pastebin.com/ZBu1RNDt

Whoa whoa, dude.
For starters, i would question, why your resistances aren't capped. With your funds that can get you such a weapon, you could atleast get some slightly better res as well. In our days it's almost indecent to show PoB with uncapped res.
Secondly, i'm not exactly sure why you think that 5k life is ok for you.
75/75 dodge is only working when you are with vaal grace and flask.
About blind aura - i'm not happy with AOE of it. You need to be in close proximity on the level of 2 steps or so, fuck that, i would rather let my minions to blind them.
Also, if you are talking about blind aura, then don't forget to toggle it into sand stance in PoB link, so your dps will not show additional damage.
And in the first place, with our incredible regen, i would rather not use the build that will oneshot us in any visible case when we fail to evade, and would rather take more defensive option that some stray shot will not oneshot me and regen will benefit.
On DPS side i kinda agree, there are not much things that can compete with empower in +3 weapon. But for fairness sake, i wouldn't count on fortify corruption on such weapon.
But yeah, if we are talking about necromantic aegis version, i would rather use 2h weapon instead, considering that we will not get our "shield" anyway. Just for the reference, how much alts it costed you to get the base of +1 gems, 20 maim?
There is possibility that i will switch into 2h weapon, but probably not into acrobatic, i'm not so keen on stressing myself about vaal grace charges.

Amulet with Res Coruption I forgot to add it I change and improve build all the time
here is wid you think that 5 k is not ok? here l have less it is gardian map l do uber elders same with no problems will add wid when l find time for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0lcPbm7EO4

As for the weapon you can buy them now on poe trade for 20 ex+-Orb of Annulment cost 30 c now I do not know if it will be worth it to craft it you myself.

Последняя редакция: MruczekM77. Время: 4 авг. 2019 г., 11:43:37
I'm having a lot of fun with this build atm, almost lvl 93, and clearing everything with ease, just looking for pointers in what to improve next, both dps wise and defense.

I'm currently sitting at 3.7k life, 1900 unreserved mana, 400 shield, ice golem cyclone is just around 400k in pob.

Got like 15ex left or so to spent, and i'm currently not sure what to improve next.

(boots are getting upgraded to armor ones and lab craft, ill keep running lab for ice golem on my helm, and i'm buying better harmony jewels, can get another 10-15k dps or so)

Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: Vlammenzee2190. Время: 7 авг. 2019 г., 2:58:46
"
Vlammenzee2190 написал:
I'm having a lot of fun with this build atm, almost lvl 93, and clearing everything with ease, just looking for pointers in what to improve next, both dps wise and defense.

I'm currently sitting at 3.7k life, 1900 unreserved mana, 400 shield, ice golem cyclone is just around 400k in pob.

Got like 15ex left or so to spent, and i'm currently not sure what to improve next.

(boots are getting upgraded to armor ones and lab craft, ill keep running lab for ice golem on my helm, and i'm buying better harmony jewels, can get another 10-15k dps or so)

Скрытый текст

The first thing that i notice - you aren't using command of the pit.
When people not using those, they are almost obliged to use precision aura, probably should add this, considering how cheap it is (on mana pool).
That ring seems really trashy, so i would probably say 2 socketed command of the pit, and fixing res by changing into good ring seems pretty good investment.
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 7 авг. 2019 г., 4:19:42
started this season for my first PoE and I really like this kind of builds. Already got most of the items and reached lvl91. What I don't understand is how you guys reach 400K dps and more in PoB.

When I import my stuff I struggle at around 97K :/

my equipment:
Скрытый текст

Farmed already my second exalted orb and would like to buy a "Skin of the Loyal" as soon as I can afford it. I switched from hatred to discipline to gain more survivability.

Is there anything I missed?
Is "Skin of the Loyal" the best next item I should buy?
"
The first thing that i notice - you aren't using command of the pit.
When people not using those, they are almost obliged to use precision aura, probably should add this, considering how cheap it is (on mana pool).
That ring seems really trashy, so i would probably say 2 socketed command of the pit, and fixing res by changing into good ring seems pretty good investment.

Made some changes, ty for the input.

Скрытый текст

Hey guys! o/
I just got this build absolutely blasting but I don't understand Elemental Equilibrium node picking. Since we have Hatred, doesnt that mean that golems will get get -% dmg rather than boost? Or is it just for the storm brand boss deleting?

P.S
If anyone could take a look at my OneWomanArmy lady and tell me on what should I focus ASAP (except enchant, because I will never be able to get same helm + enchant, too expencive).

Some of my gear:

Thanks ~~
Последняя редакция: Truemetall. Время: 7 авг. 2019 г., 12:44:49
"
Truemetall написал:
Hey guys! o/
I just got this build absolutely blasting but I don't understand Elemental Equilibrium node picking. Since we have Hatred, doesnt that mean that golems will get get -% dmg rather than boost? Or is it just for the storm brand boss deleting?

P.S
If anyone could take a look at my OneWomanArmy lady and tell me on what should I focus ASAP (except enchant, because I will never be able to get same helm + enchant, too expencive).

Some of my gear:

Thanks ~~

Elemental Equilibrium (EE) is only triggered by us, not our minions. The only spell we use to trigger this is storm brand which is lightning damage. Hatred will add cold only to physical damage. Since storm brand has zero physical damage it has zero added cold damage from hatred.

This means that either
1. Our golems kill everything immediately
2. We boost our golems using storm brand to lessen resistances for all except lightning golem (which is used more for it’s buff effect and primordial harmony damage increase (x% increased golem damage for each type of golem you have summoned)
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Thaaanks for explanation! ^_^ ~~
"
RobbenklopperCH написал:
started this season for my first PoE and I really like this kind of builds. Already got most of the items and reached lvl91. What I don't understand is how you guys reach 400K dps and more in PoB.

When I import my stuff I struggle at around 97K :/

my equipment:
Скрытый текст

Farmed already my second exalted orb and would like to buy a "Skin of the Loyal" as soon as I can afford it. I switched from hatred to discipline to gain more survivability.

Is there anything I missed?
Is "Skin of the Loyal" the best next item I should buy?

*bump* have 4 exalted now and would appreciate any help :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация