[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
elkain написал:
I dont understand why everyone is keep saying that multi-strike is not calculated properly in PoB by not calculating empowered second and third hit. Technically it is calculated properly.

Multistrike has 30% Leas damage so our 100 hit has 0.7 multiplier which equals to 70 damage.
Now our 2nd hit has 50% more damage which equals to 1.5 multiplier = 70 * 1.5 = 105 damage.
And our third hit has 99% more damage which equals to 1.99 = 70 * 1.99 = 139.9

Now we have 3 hits with multistrike and without.

Normal hit: 3x100=300

Multistrike: 70 + 105 + 139.9 = 314.9

So Multistrike has 5% more damage.

Nope, that's not how PoB calculating damage. Or better to say, you mistook "damage" with "DPS".
You forgot to count the actual reason why multistrike even exist, and this is "45% MORE melee attack speed".
So basically it calculates if we have 100 dps, -30% damage, and +45% attack speed: 100*0.7*1.45=101.5.
If you don't believe me - check PoB for yourself, you just need to look at "average damage" value, instead of "total DPS". If your thinking is correct, inclusion and exclusion of multistrike shouldn't result in major difference in "average damage". But there is only cold fact that inclusion of multistrike drop it by about 30%, and only DPS will be slightly higher, because of attack speed.

About additional cyclones is true, in fact i wrote exactly same thing in early pages of that thread, but those are mostly just a bonus (especially considering that golems refuse to use cyclone if they are in melee range), and if multistrike don't actually use empowered 2nd and 3rd strikes, it definitely not worth it.

Luckily, if scrambled777 is right, there are probably no need to worry that multistrike on minions is bugged, but we still need to be wary of it.
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 11 авг. 2019 г., 6:31:12
Putting this together and up to level 80 right now, but not seeing anywhere near the damage others are. Not sure if it is just a level thing or if I'm missing something glaring that is holding it back.

If someone has a few minutes to review...

https://pastebin.com/nPvjFt78

Thanks!
"
2p2_supbro написал:
Putting this together and up to level 80 right now, but not seeing anywhere near the damage others are. Not sure if it is just a level thing or if I'm missing something glaring that is holding it back.

If someone has a few minutes to review...

https://pastebin.com/nPvjFt78

Thanks!

on config
stick frenzy, power charge
stick enemy hit by lightning damage

level ur gem
u need quality on curse on hit gem
need quality on aura gem
u need a chest with lev 1 maim
find amulet with 35% less damage
put hatred to the worm ring
use lev 1 precision aura ( warbanner-generous-precision lev 1/20% quality)
use arc 20/20 instead of storm brand for shock effect
finish lab to get beacon of ruin

pob cant calculate multistrike, replace it with maim or something to scale
my build :

[3.8] ice golem 7m+ UE dps - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2615681/page/1#p22292507

[3.8] ZOMBIE AND THE BOIS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628455/page/1#p22347490
Excellent, thank a bunch
"
meomeomeo1991 написал:

on config

level ur gem
need quality on aura gem

I agree with everything, except replacing brand for arc. Wtf? Why? Just because it have additional chance to shock on quality?
We have quite high chance to crit, and chance to shock on non-crit too. Chance to shock with storm brand about 18%, without even mentioning that in shocking conflux it would be 100%. Cast brand 1 time, and enemy definitely would be shocked, that's the power of storm brand.
And what about arc? chance of shock with it would be around 36%. Twice as storm brand, sure, but you need to selfcast it, and you need 3 cast on average with it. While storm brand just sitting there and provide you definite shock and other activations for just 1 cast.
Question, you are writing, that HH buff will be given to the golems, but i do not understand - HOW?

And also, HH is "on kill" effect, which is not working when you minions are killing someone, that's why HH for is useless.

Or i'm wrong?
"
icovex написал:
Question, you are writing, that HH buff will be given to the golems, but i do not understand - HOW?

And also, HH is "on kill" effect, which is not working when you minions are killing someone, that's why HH for is useless.

Or i'm wrong?

HH is exception, any u control kill can give u buff
some buff is AURA
trap.mine,totem, minion or even glove enchant
my build :

[3.8] ice golem 7m+ UE dps - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2615681/page/1#p22292507

[3.8] ZOMBIE AND THE BOIS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628455/page/1#p22347490
Did Uber Elder as soon as I hit level 90, could have been deathless but one death near the end from accidentally walking into a shaper ball. Overall, feels just as smooth as doing it on my FotM ED Trickster and Cyclone Impale Slayer despite being on a lower budget.

At around 5.9k eHP (4.2k HP + 1.7k mana), I would say survivability for general mapping is quite good, alas if it wasn't for legion content this league. Your defensive layers (regen, taunt, blind, etc.) really aren't that great against big one-shot hits which is what legions are infamous for.

I know the build guide says level 100 is a 'piece of cake'. However I take that with a grain of caution unless you plan on never touching a T14+ monolith past level 95. Eating an offscreen imperial spear to the face in guardian maps is a sure way to ruin your exp climb. I suppose you could prioritize life/mana nodes early to help mitigate some of that but your damage would suffer quite a lot before you hit mid-90's in levels.

However, minor survivability gripes aside, this build does do its specialty well which is absolutely shredding bosses - it's quite fun to stand back and watch your six ice golems absolutely go to town on Elder/Shaper/Guardians. My other favourite part of the build is that it trivializes Uber Lab content thanks to Stone Golem and Chaos Golem buffs. It's not the fastest runner but pretty much nothing in lab can kill you which makes for pretty leisurely runs.

My current level of gear which cost me around 15ex or so all up (including well-rolled primordial jewels):

Последняя редакция: scrambled777. Время: 12 авг. 2019 г., 8:23:28
"
Med1umentor написал:
"
meomeomeo1991 написал:

on config

level ur gem
need quality on aura gem

I agree with everything, except replacing brand for arc. Wtf? Why? Just because it have additional chance to shock on quality?
We have quite high chance to crit, and chance to shock on non-crit too. Chance to shock with storm brand about 18%, without even mentioning that in shocking conflux it would be 100%. Cast brand 1 time, and enemy definitely would be shocked, that's the power of storm brand.
And what about arc? chance of shock with it would be around 36%. Twice as storm brand, sure, but you need to selfcast it, and you need 3 cast on average with it. While storm brand just sitting there and provide you definite shock and other activations for just 1 cast.

vaal arc actually, arc itself got (10-29)% increased Effect of Shock, it is ~ 5% shock ~ 5% more damage
the other is shock nova, but it not far cast.
monster often die after 0.5sec so no worry
boss ? vaal arc him and he die after 3 sec
beacon give 15% plus vaal arc it is more than 30% more damage
my build :

"
meomeomeo1991 написал:
"
Med1umentor написал:
"
meomeomeo1991 написал:

on config

level ur gem
need quality on aura gem

vaal arc actually, arc itself got (10-29)% increased Effect of Shock, it is ~ 5% shock ~ 5% more damage
the other is shock nova, but it not far cast.
monster often die after 0.5sec so no worry
boss ? vaal arc him and he die after 3 sec
beacon give 15% plus vaal arc it is more than 30% more damage

Oh, makes sense, forgot about increased effect of shock on vaal arc. But for the argument sake, you should have said about val version specifically, cause those who will read it will probably think about normal arc.

In case of normal arc, i definitely don't think that this small increase is worth the inconvenience.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация