[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
Sandalat_Drukorlat написал:
"
DaeromCalafalas написал:
"
Sandalat_Drukorlat написал:
Has anyone done the map Hall Of The GRandmaster?
The tip from the first post does not work for me. I have a 4L Scorching Ray (+Efficacy/Elemental Focus/Burning Damage, all lvl20) but I do no damage and the monster in the last way (top left, Hall Of The Twisted) do not die (even with the normal setup with support golems)
Any hint what I have to do or what I do wrong?

I do the hall. I read in some place in this build a way to kill some hard monsters with a huge ES regen. Just summom 5 lightning golem and 4 ice golem... with them i have success.

how do you kill sir janusz? He just oneshots me even with your golem setup :/

If i remember well i do sir janusz with 5 lightning and 4 ice, but u need to keep walking with phase run and cast flame dash to flee the scorching ray. Never stop walking... u need to be in movement every single time.
Последняя редакция: DaeromCalafalas. Время: 28 авг. 2019 г., 0:45:37
You can evaluate, my build, what I can improve, I'm enjoying playing with these crazy golia, thank you.
T
Последняя редакция: jlbarbosa. Время: 28 авг. 2019 г., 11:10:19
Looks good to me

Min/Max
+3 to golem on helm with life, damage is useless.
Corrupt Neck: Best possible outcomes are probably Hadred effect, additional curse, all res, movement speed, block attack damage, rarity.
Can't find why everyone using Ice/Flame golems, why not other?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Demigod%27s_Dominance

I have one of these sitting around going to start build once Legion goes to STD.

Would that work best? Or should i really go for maim astral plate. Not going to bother with Tabula or Skin of the loyal.
This ring is good
"
JotunFrost написал:

On first page it does mention using all. I cast 5 ice and 1 of each other golem. I attached blind to 3 of my golems in my helm. Thought it may help.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Madcow1120 написал:
"
JotunFrost написал:

On first page it does mention using all. I cast 5 ice and 1 of each other golem. I attached blind to 3 of my golems in my helm. Thought it may help.

I mean - in such builds why Ice/Flames are main? Why not 5 lightning, or chaos, for ex. Also can't find golems comparison.
"
JotunFrost написал:
"
Madcow1120 написал:
"
JotunFrost написал:

I mean - in such builds why Ice/Flames are main? Why not 5 lightning, or chaos, for ex. Also can't find golems comparison.

There's recently been a discussion on Reddit on this exact topic, at Golem Builds, but in short:

° Lightning Golems need radically different sockets for clear vs singlet-target, and have a slow ramp-up.
° Chaos Golems have three different attacks, all of which are different types / are scaled differently, have small AOE, and the AOE DoT has incredibly low base damage (around a fifth of a Wicker Man spectre's base RF damage).
HoGM/Hall of Grandmaster finished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx-C6gllBcQ&feature=youtu.be

Ignore Blade Vortex Gem was just a test vs mull_gubben. :)

TIP:For mull_gubben last monster in my clip change ice golem gem with block chance reduction support and summon 8 lighting golems!
Последняя редакция: playwe12. Время: 28 авг. 2019 г., 22:35:13

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация