[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

really the build and great, could help me in my build what should I improve
Hi!
Going to try it out on HC, so have a few questions:
1) Any defense options? May be Magna Eclipsis vs necro aegis?
2) What your thoughts about new golem?
"
PlayArcher написал:

We didn't really saw anything about that golem yet, so nobody know if it feasible to use it as a main attack golem yet. Who knows, it might be secretely OP :)
As a support golem though, it's definitely not for that build. On one of the screenshots it stated that "it buff and is buffed by your non-golem minions", so it's mainly for necromancers-like characters - skeletons/zombies/spectres/SRS/animate weapon(guardian). Definitely not for "primordial chain" build that forbid using "non-golem minions"
"
PlayArcher написал:
Hi!
Going to try it out on HC, so have a few questions:
1) Any defense options? May be Magna Eclipsis vs necro aegis?

I feel like the new golem will be insane for SRS not so much for this as it buffs non-golem minions.

The new gems could be great. Make the other minions meatshield for extra defense.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Sandalat_Drukorlat написал:
Has anyone done the map Hall Of The GRandmaster?
The tip from the first post does not work for me. I have a 4L Scorching Ray (+Efficacy/Elemental Focus/Burning Damage, all lvl20) but I do no damage and the monster in the last way (top left, Hall Of The Twisted) do not die (even with the normal setup with support golems)
Any hint what I have to do or what I do wrong?

I do the hall. I read in some place in this build a way to kill some hard monsters with a huge ES regen. Just summom 5 lightning golem and 4 ice golem... with them i have success.
Can you link Uber elder kill video?

P.S.
1)Why do you use shaper of desolation and beacon of ruin?
Do you use any ailment hits? didn't see any on a videos. (storm brand deals 200 damage, its not enough for ailment to take effect)
Why not to get 2 small nods for cast/attack speed and 1 small nod for elemental resist?
2)Your damage in pob is listed for non-boss targets.
3)You use Multistrike gem (it should show 51% more damage, cause pob doesn't show it properly), did you put 51% more minion damage in any item? Just cant find it.
4)Why not to exchange gems in a weapon and shield, so phase run, flame dash and duration will be in the shield. And get a this shield with a vaal mod of +2 to duration gems, so all 3 of them will become +2 lvls. (ofc you should reduce phase run lvl to 7 to have enough dex)
Последняя редакция: Uoykai. Время: 24 авг. 2019 г., 21:41:45
"
Uoykai написал:
Can you link Uber elder kill video?

P.S.
1)Why do you use shaper of desolation and beacon of ruin?
Do you use any ailment hits? didn't see any on a videos. (storm brand deals 200 damage, its not enough for ailment to take effect)
Why not to get 2 small nods for cast/attack speed and 1 small nod for elemental resist?
2)Your damage in pob is listed for non-boss targets.
3)You use Multistrike gem (it should show 51% more damage, cause pob doesn't show it properly), did you put 51% more minion damage in any item? Just cant find it.
4)Why not to exchange gems in a weapon and shield, so phase run, flame dash and duration will be in the shield. And get a this shield with a vaal mod of +2 to duration gems, so all 3 of them will become +2 lvls. (ofc you should reduce phase run lvl to 7 to have enough dex)

Beacon of ruin makes it so any damage (even 1 damage) will apply the effect. So, 200 brand damage will shock.

Plus, shaper gives us the cycling conflux with shock built in
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Madcow1120 написал:

Beacon of ruin makes it so any damage (even 1 damage) will apply the effect. So, 200 brand damage will shock.

Plus, shaper gives us the cycling conflux with shock built in

Ahh, yeah, forgot about it :D
"
DaeromCalafalas написал:
"
Sandalat_Drukorlat написал:
Has anyone done the map Hall Of The GRandmaster?
The tip from the first post does not work for me. I have a 4L Scorching Ray (+Efficacy/Elemental Focus/Burning Damage, all lvl20) but I do no damage and the monster in the last way (top left, Hall Of The Twisted) do not die (even with the normal setup with support golems)
Any hint what I have to do or what I do wrong?

I do the hall. I read in some place in this build a way to kill some hard monsters with a huge ES regen. Just summom 5 lightning golem and 4 ice golem... with them i have success.

how do you kill sir janusz? He just oneshots me even with your golem setup :/
Looks like next league will be a good summoner league due to mechanics of tower garbage. Initial thoughts?

EDIT:

Thoughts on a sexy 2 hander with +2 gems and possible maim.

I know we lose a lot with clayshaper and shield.
Последняя редакция: LockedGoblin689. Время: 27 авг. 2019 г., 10:38:17

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация