[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

well infernal legion is very good
i didn't like feeding frenzy maybe because the aggressive mechanic is all messed up .

btw i noticed my golems move/attack to where i channel my EE proc skill
when i point click on monsters my golems start to run towards them pretty fast.
i did tested it with them being "aggressive" and without and i haven't seen any difference.
"
HDTanel написал:
Hey everybody!

So I just wanted to share my build that I took from this and from Zombiemancer and made kind of a HYBRID version of this, so far.. I still plan to go exactly this Golemancer route but atm this build is destroying the game with pretty much no gear 3-4links!

Path of Exile 3.8 BLIGHT League - My OP HYBRID Golemancer League Starter!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgSi1dVGSts

The pastebin is that build is this one minus life to get damage. 100% inc life. He just took life from scion wheel to grab new nodes. That won't fly endgame.

I was looking at the tree and I made this modification so far.
138% life. dropped spiritual aid cluster for golem clusters and moved the jewel to the north slot near instability. Calc sheet still says 100% accuracy (also says without reflexes). DPS number is less BUT 1 more golem means positive DPS.

You can drop reflexes bridge and connect back up top using the top 2 INT nodes. So, can drop 3 nodes of reflexes and use 2 int nodes. Then remaining node can be for mana or life.

https://pastebin.com/2d4yvnw8

My POB doesn't seem to have new gems yet. Not sure if I can fix that somehow or just waiting for the update.
Curious what infernal legion does. Also, anyone know if the carrion can surpass 1 golem with uniques and passive?
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Последняя редакция: Madcow1120. Время: 7 сент. 2019 г., 21:53:14
without reflexes. Repathed a little more for better life.

147% inc life. No loss in dps according to pob. it does drop some global accuracy but pob says that is fine

https://pastebin.com/7evbVx10

thoughts?
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Последняя редакция: Madcow1120. Время: 7 сент. 2019 г., 22:04:07
Why do you use other types of golems for buffs. Isnt all ice golem better? Not to mention you need to recast those buff gokems quite often.

Why melee damage gem? Ice golem has ranged attack too, so when he does it, golem wont get bonuses from that gem
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child написал:
Why do you use other types of golems for buffs. Isnt all ice golem better? Not to mention you need to recast those buff gokems quite often.

Why melee damage gem? Ice golem has ranged attack too, so when he does it, golem wont get bonuses from that gem

1) Other types golem need for "primordial harmony" jewels, which we have around 10. Each one of them will grant only 20% damage, if we have only ice golems, but if we have 4 different types it will grant 80% EACH, which is pretty much the best damage jewel in the game.
2) Don't underestimate the power of golem's buffs. Especially now, that we have twice as much "increased effect of buffs granted by golems" from ascendancy.
Just having chaos golem out will grant you around 35% additional phys damage reduction. It's absurd!
Just having stone golem out will grant you life regeneration on the level of 15-20% of max life per second.
3) And no, you will not need recast them. Primordial harmony jewels makes them regenerate tons of health. Also, they are linked with "minion life", put in the helmet with +2/+3 minion gems, and probably linked with empower as well. Those things are tanky as hell. Uberelder will barely scratching them, they will regenerate faster than taking damage. Not gonna mention that all our golems completely immune to elemental damage. There is no physical force that can kill those golems at that point in the entire game.
4) Melee damage gem, because that's the only thing that we care about. With this gem, or not, icicle move of ice golem is awful, so if they did it, just pretend that they did nothing.
Just a reminder that they will not use ranged attack, if they in melee range with enemy. And if they in range - they will not use ranged attack, if cyclone is not on cooldown. And due to tons of primordial harmony jewels, cyclone cooldown should be about 1.5 seconds or so. tl;dr - you probably will not see them using that useless move ever.
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 2:49:00
Can someone make a thread and tell GGG to fix Golem re-summoning after logging?
They fixed it for regular minions.. about time they would do the same for Golems! Nothing too major but still takes time to cast everything each log
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel написал:
They fixed it for regular minions.. about time they would do the same for Golems! Nothing too major but still takes time to cast everything each log

So... why did you wrote it here?
Write it in the actual "feedback and suggestion" forum, and then post link here for those who want it too, and will comment how they want that feature.
Don't ask others - do it yourself.
Especially so when it's such an old story, and already posted bunch of times before. You are free to add another thread to the bunch though, maybe it will have an effect, if you bump it regularly.
"
Med1umentor написал:
"
HDTanel написал:

So... why did you wrote it here?
Write it in the actual "feedback and suggestion" forum, and then post link here for those who want it too, and will comment how they want that feature.
Don't ask others - do it yourself.
Especially so when it's such an old story, and already posted bunch of times before. You are free to add another thread to the bunch though, maybe it will have an effect, if you bump it regularly.

Id rather stay sane.. exile..

Edit: ok I DID IT!
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/d1a1te/can_we_please_imbue_spectres_to_the_gems_and/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app
Mathils actual cat
Последняя редакция: HDTanel. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 8:01:22
So, by the way.
Now that all our golems have complete elemental immunity, we need to check the usefullness of infernal legion on melee fighters :)
Will check it too, but i started only now, and i'm rather slow in getting levels. Anyway, if you tried it - write your impression.

Edit: Oh! I now get it! If infernal legion doesn't stack (like righteous fire), it obviously not that good when we have tons of minions on each others...

But! We can put it on our support golems. Pseudo-6link helmets that normally used on RF characters, and link it there. Voila, it actually can be quite a force, cause i think our all golem and minion damage nodes should apply to "infernal legion" placed on golem. Need confirmation.
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 8:33:19
With the new game Feeding Frenzy, can we link with Ice Golem and replace Primordial Might with Harmony?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация