[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

I feel like I'm struggling majorly with this build. It's my first minion build, and I feel like I'm just caught between two builds at the moment. I don't know how people already have all their primordials and primordial chain, I'm LVL 76 and just barely was able to afford two Eminence and a Tabula after doing some resist balancing. I know some of my gear isn't the best, but I feel like I have to save everything to get the jewels (just getting anima stone is going to cost like ~110c). Any tips/suggestions would greatly be appreciated. Profile should be public.
"
I have a question about the amulet.

If I have 7 ice golem, amulet gives me 3 more for 35% less damage (best roll).

So the total dps will be 10/7*(1-0.35)=93%, so do I lose damage?

Also, with the new FF gem, we can get rid of the Primordial Might and use Harmony instead. What is the best gem setup?

No, because you can't count golemancer like any usual minion build.
First of all, we have huge buff with the ammount of our golems. It counts with damage itself, and the buff effect that our golems provide.
Secondly, don't dismiss 100% move speed for golems on amulet. On melee minions it's quite crucial.
Finally, considering that we have 3 support golems, you should count total dps from the golems that actually have dps, so 7/4*(1-0.35)=114%.
Obviously, if we aren't using primordial chain, we probably wouldn't use 3 support golems either, probably will cut down to 2, or even 1. But then damage from each of ours 8 primordial harmonies also would be 60%, or even 40%, instead of 80%. So primordial harmony concept might not even be viable at this point, and this will be completely different build.

So yeah, primordial chain "35 less damage" is a big OOF, but you better not think that you can just cut it out and continue with the same build as before. Better to search forum beforehand for "golemancer without primordial chain". Usually they are flame golem though, because they don't need move speed that much.
"
Med1umentor написал:
"
I have a question about the amulet.

If I have 7 ice golem, amulet gives me 3 more for 35% less damage (best roll).

So the total dps will be 10/7*(1-0.35)=93%, so do I lose damage?

Also, with the new FF gem, we can get rid of the Primordial Might and use Harmony instead. What is the best gem setup?

No, because you can't count golemancer like any usual minion build.
First of all, we have huge buff with the ammount of our golems. It counts with damage itself, and the buff effect that our golems provide.
Secondly, don't dismiss 100% move speed for golems on amulet. On melee minions it's quite crucial.
Finally, considering that we have 3 support golems, you should count total dps from the golems that actually have dps, so 7/4*(1-0.35)=114%.
Obviously, if we aren't using primordial chain, we probably wouldn't use 3 support golems either, probably will cut down to 2, or even 1. But then damage from each of ours 8 primordial harmonies also would be 60%, or even 40%, instead of 80%. So primordial harmony concept might not even be viable at this point, and this will be completely different build.

So yeah, primordial chain "35 less damage" is a big OOF, but you better not think that you can just cut it out and continue with the same build as before. Better to search forum beforehand for "golemancer without primordial chain". Usually they are flame golem though, because they don't need move speed that much.

Sorry for misunderstanding, I mean 7 ice golem + 3 golem without amulet vs 10 ice golem + 3 golem with amulet.
"
ColtsbroFaithage написал:
I feel like I'm struggling majorly with this build. It's my first minion build, and I feel like I'm just caught between two builds at the moment. I don't know how people already have all their primordials and primordial chain, I'm LVL 76 and just barely was able to afford two Eminence and a Tabula after doing some resist balancing. I know some of my gear isn't the best, but I feel like I have to save everything to get the jewels (just getting anima stone is going to cost like ~110c). Any tips/suggestions would greatly be appreciated. Profile should be public.

I'll start with the sad facts first. That league is freaking expensive!
Primordial chain that last league was couple of chaos (or even 1 alch, don't remember), now cost freaking exalt. Looking at my other build, their astramentis also cost the fortune, for some reason.
Jewels also, well... they always kinda costly, but not on that level costly. Atleast we don't need the most expensive "might" anymore, and just using feeding frenzy in gem-link, but anima stone and 8 harmonies gonna strip from you everything you have.
So, just a small advice - don't rush it. Slow and steady collect currency and buy all of it one by one. Luckily, our ascendancy is quite universal, with just dual clayshapers and skilltree we can have 6 golems, that already grant us 120% increase damage if you are using some other skill, or 120% golem damage making golems not really that bad. Buffs from golems also would be boosted for atleast 370%, so flame golem will grant you "94% increased damage", instead of just 20%. Etc etc. As long as elementalist have golems, it can do anything.
Just mention though - don't even think about ice golems until you have your shit together - use flame golems with "spell echo + gmp".

Ok, now i covered basics, lets look at your gear.
- You shouldn't have allocated necromantic aegis, when your shield still not something that minions can appreciate.
Might be better to just go with dualwielding clayshapers for now, that shield is absolutely useless right now. With necromantic aegis allocated, you are not even gonna have resistance from it.
- As i already said - scrap ice golems for a moment, and use flame golems.
- why do you have conductivity curse? Well, change it to elemental weakness or flammability when you are using flame golems. Will change into vulnerability when return to ice golems.
- elemental damage with attack skills is useless. It only applies to your attacks, that build use spells. And minions are separated completely. So your first ring only usefull mod is life that you crafted, might as well have blue ring with more health, it would be better.

For now, that's all, i guess.
Not all your golem will Ice Golems tho...

Say you gave 5+3 witha normal amuletand each ice golem deals 1k damage (5k total), with Primo Chain they will ony deal 650 damage (3250 total but you will get 3 more golems adding another 1950 total to the tally plus 120% increased golem damage from the Ascendancies, so this a slight davantage already. Now if you add another golem type to the pendulum will probably swing even further towards Primo Chain since you will get another 160% increased golem damage with 8 Harmony.

Easiest way to find out is to play around with PoB tho. ;)

The greater worry is Less Golem Life though ... they won't be exactly squishy but real hard phys hitters like Mino will hurt 'em really bad and there's nothing worse than summoning golems mid-fight but you can always swp in Minion Life Support where required.

"
Sorry for misunderstanding, I mean 7 ice golem + 3 golem without amulet vs 10 ice golem + 3 golem with amulet.

13 Golems??? Did I miss something? ;)
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 11:04:59
"

How are you going to have 13 golems?
Even if you are dualwielding clayshaper (which is bad idea), it's gonna be 11 golems (1 base+2 ascendancy+3 amulet+2 clayshapers+2 anima stone+1 from a tree).
Also, that build wasn't updated after adding additional golem on the tree, so it was especially irrelevant at that time.

But on the general point of view - yes. The more golems you already have, the less useful primordial chain. Though, you can also cut clayshaper and take two-handed shaped mace +3 gems with supported by maim inside. That will return your damage many times over. Maximum ammount of golems is a resource, and you should be able to juggle it between equipment as you see fit.
"
Med1umentor написал:
Good job noticing that, but i doubt it work that way. :)

I doubt it myself but then, where's the point in Feeding Frenzy when you can add a 45 or 50% multiplier instead? Unless the Feeding Frenzy buff applies to ALL minions (as said in the original announcement), however, I don't think it does that either.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 11:15:15
"
tomay написал:
The greater worry is Less Golem Life though ... they won't be exactly squishy but real hard phys hitters like Mino will hurt 'em really bad and there's nothing worse than summoning golems mid-fight but you can always swp in Minion Life Support where required.

Nah, even flimsiest ice golem without empower would be 15k life with perma-fortify, and 3k life regen per second. There is no way pure phys hitter gonna smash it, and if it have added damage as element - they have complete immunity to this shit. :)
My bad, I misunderstood the Anima stone.

Now saving for 1.5e amulet....
Последняя редакция: cutiechuchu. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 11:16:01
"
tomay написал:
"
Med1umentor написал:
Good job noticing that, but i doubt it work that way. :)

I doubt that myself but then, where's the point in Feeding Frenzy when you can add a 45 or 50% multiplier instead? Unless the Feeding Frenzy buff applies to ALL minions (as said in the original announcement), however, I don't think it does that either.

Several points. For starters, its buff applies to ALL your minions. There just 2 different parts of it. Buff is 10% more damage. And 24% more damage from the gem isn't part of the buff, but active only when you have that buff. So we can have feeding frenzy on some support "asshole zombie" (or whatever you want), and all our minions will be buffed with 10% MORE damage, and 15% move speed, and also 15% attack and cast speed. That shit is already amazing!

And also, if we are placing it in main setup, it still "ok" as a damage "gem-link", but give us an opportunity of getting rid of primordial might, because we don't need "aggressive" mod on it anymore.
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 11:21:21

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация