[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
Med1umentor написал:
Nah, even flimsiest ice golem without empower would be 15k life with perma-fortify, and 3k life regen per second. There is no way pure phys hitter gonna smash it, and if it have added damage as element - they have complete immunity to this shit. :)

I've seen Mino smashing Flame Golems with well over 30k HP and 18% regen, no fortify tho. ;)

OK, there were some seriously sh*tty map mods at play too but still...
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 11:21:14
"
Med1umentor написал:
"
tomay написал:
"
Med1umentor написал:
Good job noticing that, but i doubt it work that way. :)

I doubt that myself but then, where's the point in Feeding Frenzy when you can add a 45 or 50% multiplier instead? Unless the Feeding Frenzy buff applies to ALL minions (as said in the original announcement), however, I don't think it does that either.

Several points. For starters, its buff applies to ALL your minions. There just 2 different parts of it. Buff is 10% more damage. And 24% more damage from the gem isn't part of the buff, but active only when you have that buff. So we can have feeding frenzy on some support "asshole zombie" (or whatever you want), and all our minions will be buffed with 10% MORE damage, and 15% move speed, and also 15% attack and cast speed. That shit is already amazing!

And also, if we are placing it in main setup, it still "ok" as a damage "gem-link", but give us an opportunity of getting rid of primordial might, because we don't need "aggressive" mod on it anymore.

Base on wiki, feeding Frenzy multiplier is bigger than multistrike multiplier.
"
tomay написал:
"
Med1umentor написал:
Nah, even flimsiest ice golem without empower would be 15k life with perma-fortify, and 3k life regen per second. There is no way pure phys hitter gonna smash it, and if it have added damage as element - they have complete immunity to this shit. :)

I've seen Mino smashing Flame Golems with well over 30k HP and 18% regen, no fortify tho. ;)

OK, there were some seriously sh*tty map mods at play too but still...

Nah, dude. It was in the past. There is no way it can smash just due phys attack. It was surely mods with additional damage as element. But now ice golems immune not only to ice, but to everything else too.
Pure phys isn't gonna dent it.

P.S. Also, about feeding frenzy. Don't forget that 10% more and 24% more from different sources, so final will be 1*1.1*1.24=1.36. 36%, already better than fortify in terms of damage, and we don't really have better option, do we?
"
Base on wiki, feeding Frenzy multiplier is bigger than multistrike multiplier.

I will advice you to not base your opinion on wiki. Atleast not for now, where multistrike is revamped.

Count it for yourself:

1st hit - 90%
2nd hit - 0.9*1.22=1.1, 110%
3rd hit - 0.9*1.44=1.3, 130%

(90%+110%+130%)/3=110% average damage of a single hit

And now adding 44% more melee attack speed - 1.1*1.44=1.58
58% MORE DPS from multistrike
Yea, that "Mino incident" is a good while back indeed, he might have bbeen nerfed since.

And thanks for clarifying that the 10% FF buff does indeed apply to All minions.

I guess it's "decision time" again... dump Empower 4 from my Stone/Chaos/Lightning Golem setup and give them Feeding Frenzy Support. We'll see. ;)
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 13:37:44
How about linking Ice Golem with FF and replace Primordial Might by Harmony for 80% damage?

We can replace Multistrike with FF
"
How about linking Ice Golem with FF and replace Primordial Might by Harmony for 80% damage?

Read my previous post again, and think twice if you want replace multistrike.

Right now it's not only high value 58% MORE dps, it also let golems cycloning more due to repeats.

If you really need to cut out something for frenzy - cut out ruthless. Melee physical damage - next. Even minion damage worse than current multistrike.
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 11:41:12
"
Med1umentor написал:
"

Read my previous post again, and think twice if you want replace multistrike.

Right now it's not only high value 58% MORE dps, it also let golems cycloning more due to repeats.

If you really need to cut out something for frenzy - cut out ruthless. Melee physical damage - next. Even minion damage worse than current multistrike.

Thank you.
Carrion golem damage feels very close to ice golem damage. The current POB numbers are definitely wrong, so it's hard to say for sure right now.

Hopefully they are equal since the carrion golem has better aoe and all of it's abilities scale from melee damage while the ranged one from the ice golem doesn't. The bone spikes look cool too.
"
Vertal0 написал:
Carrion golem damage feels very close to ice golem damage. The current POB numbers are definitely wrong, so it's hard to say for sure right now.

Hopefully they are equal since the carrion golem has better aoe and all of it's abilities scale from melee damage while the ranged one from the ice golem doesn't. The bone spikes look cool too.

To be fair, ranged attack of the ice golem isn't an argument, because due to its AI it will not use it, unless it's in very specific range, and cyclone on cooldown, which with cooldown of 1.4 sec not gonna happen almost ever.

Also those bone spikes actually a bad thing for a clear. While ice golem cycloning moving in the front attacking at the same time, bone spikes make carrion golem to stop in the place. If it will start attack when last enemy already dying and you start to run forward, that pause will make it slightly late to the next point. Leap slam is good though.

But of course it is just from watching 1 video, until i play it yourself, it doesn't really mean much.
But still, want to ask. Why using concentrated effect as last link? It's not gonna apply to default combo attack, and i don't think that it spam cascade spikes indefinitely. And even that bone spike move will be smaller in radius, isn't it better to use something else as damage link?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация