[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

is it possible to play this as a CI?
"
ivanfromukraine написал:
Hi, I started PoE with 3.5 and want to start 3.6 with this build. Few questions:

1. 2x Shade of Solaris or Marty of Innocence are very expensive at the start, any alternatives?

2. You say the budget version is good for T1-T15 (and it requires 2x Shade of Solaris), can Shaper or Elder or T16 be also done with this gear or do I need significant upgrades?

3. What are the biggest upgrades after finishing the budget/starter gear?

4. Can you quickly go over which stats are most important (fire dmg, cast speed, spell dmg, etc) and what we should look out for on gear.

Thanks for the guide <3.

1-2. I changed Solaris wands for Lifesprigs now. That was my mistake for not checking the price of the Solaris and I apologize to everyone for the confusion I made.
Dps will be lower ~700K+ burst Shaper dps. That is still plenty for a starter.
Even Shaper is viable with this starter as soon as you hit lvl90. Your knowledge of the Shaper fight is crucial.
Keep in mind that lots of melee full builds don't go over 1mil Shaper dps.
T16 Guardians are trickier than Shaper. T15 bosses will not be a big problem but don't expect to steamroll the game with starter gear. Dying here and there is perfectly normal.

3. Martyr of Innocence. After you get one go for the Kaom's Heart and Watcher's eye.

4. Cast speed in general>spell damage>fire damage>elemental damage

"
iDT написал:
is it possible to play this as a CI?

I think so with new es leech buff but with totally different passive tree.

"
brentdoom написал:
Hi there, cool build and I am going to play this first up in new league. Was wondering about the different weapons from build guild and path of building. Are the duel wands just for starting until you get the staff? Also at which point do you switch out faster casting for immolate or is that a boss swap as well?

Dual wands/scepters unique or rare are just until you get Martyr of Innocence staff. Switch to Faster Casting when you get Martyr staff.

"
pocket2000 написал:
what should we look for on staffs or wands before we can get the martyr of innocence? or the shade of solaris

cast speed, spell damage, fire damage, elemental damage, anything of those. Use Lifesprigs or some rare caster items, pretty much whatever you can find. I made mistake with Solaris wands.

Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 8 марта 2019 г., 13:56:46
"
Seler111 написал:
Can somebody give me normal passive tree? I don't know how to use that pathofbuildings.

poeurl.com/ci0A
Cool build, probably going to try it league start for 3.6

Question:

Cast while Channeling two handed staff with fireballs or another spell?
dup
Последняя редакция: Deklnu. Время: 8 марта 2019 г., 14:00:55
What about taking Ascendancy Paragon of Calamity? Some life leech more survability? Or it's not worth?
IGN:SelerNiszczyciel
Really excited to use this build as my league starter in 3.6. It looks strong!
"
Seler111 написал:
What about taking Ascendancy Paragon of Calamity? Some life leech more survability? Or it's not worth?

You will already be at leech cap with warlord's mark
Marty of Innocence is only obtainable from a div card?
"
PhazonXenomorph написал:
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
PhazonXenomorph написал:
After just looking at damage numbers alone on PoB, it looks like Breath of Flames AND Fire Walker yield the strongest outright DPS, but the question becomes if the cast speed and whatnot from Engimatic Reach and Firewalker yield better overall DPS instead of outright DPS numbers from Breath and Walker.

It'll be interesting to see how to push this build to it's limit for level 100.

There are some rly interesting nodes. I wont change the passive tree for more dps, but if you want to go ahead and try it. :)
lvl 100 surely gives a lot of flexibility.

Just curious since this build is your own creation, for the sake of giggles, what would YOU do with those last 6 points? No reason to not know what the builds creator would go for after all.

If you want to push it to lvl100 https://pastebin.com/yFfcWi2F

in short, mooore life. Damage was never an issue, more tankyness is way better especially in deep Delve.

"
danilotron написал:
Mid gear for this build surpass 10ex? How expensive is it?

Mid gear prob ~10ex. High tier gear I can't say cause prices can very unpredictable depending on the league phase. Mid league my whole build was ~10ex. Now it will be surely more.

"
Myzreal написал:
Infused Channelling seems to good to be passed on, the question is whether put it instead of CD or Hypothermia

Don't know yet. I'm still waiting for the PoB app gem update.

"
Khuun написал:
Do you have any recommendations to increase the ms.
I'll be playing a lot with friends this league so I have to keep up with them.

You will keep up don't worry. Use quicksilver flask, flame dash. 34% move speed is just walking with flame dash and flask you can be pretty zippy. If you rly want to invest into more movement speed go for the Dark Arts notable in the upper left part of the tree.

"
Sorytis16 написал:
Definitely going to give a try to this one! It looks great and fresh! Thanks for the build!

You are welcome! GL&HF :)

"
Noiprox написал:
When looking over it. This build could posible be used to try out divine ire. At least before you start on the fire gear/passives. Both skills works similarly just that one is ligthing damage and other is fire.

At least should give posibility to try that skill out when lvling and maybe just go for lighing instead if its any good. Or just stick with incinerate that we know work. (and buffed)

Yeah, probably :)

"
ozennne написал:
I suppose i could use a carcass jack with this buid ?

You can but i would not recommend it. Area is huge anyway and life from Kaom's Heart is massive.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация