[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
KGBspy написал:
Best build ive done so far. It melts monsters and, after a while, you can't see difference between a normal mob and bosses. Nicely done, dude.

Tnx man im glad you had fun with it.

It should be as good as before with Harvest Crafting.
Can I still use the skill tree or is it outdated?
Would love to play this build again but there is no good incinerate build
"
iMasterGarry написал:
Can I still use the skill tree or is it outdated?
Would love to play this build again but there is no good incinerate build

It's a bit outdated because i have to fix life leech.

Ill update the build in a few days. Currently leveling witch. :)
Extremely iterested in seeing where the OP can take this build - as just IMO currently its missing something.

I have played and loved this build 4 or 5 times now across multiple different leagues both as ele and Chief and its done great work.

Historically the build has felt amazing Single target and luck luster clearing.

Again it felt this way this league, I decided to change it up in hopes of fixing my clear speed.

Inpulsa , Stormfire and a storms gift + shaper of flames. allows of instant 1 stack ignites that chain and pop across your whole screen allowing for really satisfying fast clear " auto bomber" play style. The downside is defence sucks for having so many uniques ( 4 - if you include the staff)

But where in the world has the single target gone, i know the staff got nerfed a bit, but damn what was once a powerhouse of boss damage is extremely average now.

Maybe someone else can work it out.

In game name - NipsRitual
"
danielfitzi написал:
Extremely iterested in seeing where the OP can take this build - as just IMO currently its missing something.

I have played and loved this build 4 or 5 times now across multiple different leagues both as ele and Chief and its done great work.

Historically the build has felt amazing Single target and luck luster clearing.

Again it felt this way this league, I decided to change it up in hopes of fixing my clear speed.

Inpulsa , Stormfire and a storms gift + shaper of flames. allows of instant 1 stack ignites that chain and pop across your whole screen allowing for really satisfying fast clear " auto bomber" play style. The downside is defence sucks for having so many uniques ( 4 - if you include the staff)

But where in the world has the single target gone, i know the staff got nerfed a bit, but damn what was once a powerhouse of boss damage is extremely average now.

Maybe someone else can work it out.

In game name - NipsRitual

Hi,
i started doing the rework and made a major oversight which what unbuffed damage with Increased Area of Effect (mapping). I'm not willing anymore to gem swap before map bosses.

Although build could make almost 10 mill dps on bosses like Sirus, Shaper etc, problem will be map bosses, or at least unsatisfactory for the amount of invenstment (~3 mill dps).
These days that's not enough at least not to me so i've decided not to update it.

If someone is interested here is the POB
https://pastebin.com/D88T2dH0

Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 24 янв. 2021 г., 5:57:34
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:

Hi,
i started doing the rework and made a major oversight which what unbuffed damage with Increased Area of Effect (mapping). I'm not willing anymore to gem swap before map bosses.

Although build could make almost 10 mill dps on bosses like Sirus, Shaper etc, problem will be map bosses, or at least unsatisfactory for the amount of invenstment (~3 mill dps).
These days that's not enough at least not to me so i've decided not to update it.

If someone is interested here is the POB
https://pastebin.com/D88T2dH0

Hi, is there any chance you plan to update the build for 3.14? Maybe after patch notes? This is best build I ever played! Maybe not melting bosses, but made me feel so confident to do all the endgame without fear :)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3146844
Would love to see this build make a comeback!
I would love to see this build come back in 3.23

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация