[3.8] Fast Storm Brand Leveling Guide | League Starter | HC/SC

Can we work with the 5.5% base crit chance on the Gem Storm Brand itself? I guess we just can´t put in CD, but we can use EO.
"
NooB3rt написал:
Can we work with the 5.5% base crit chance on the Gem Storm Brand itself? I guess we just can´t put in CD, but we can use EO.

I will be doing some fine-tuning after the opening week, expect a more comprehensive update then, and possibly a reduction in the extra crit chance nodes we took.
e/ nvm was included in the text not the leveling tree.
Последняя редакция: Physicalistic. Время: 7 марта 2019 г., 17:01:23
"
Garash написал:
Anyone considered amy other single target skill until Lightning spire trap with the BV nerf? Lightning tendrils. fireball with the buffs for instance? First time going non melee / non mines in a while, so I don't have any idea myself really.

Oh and thanks for guide, inspired me to try storm brand (and the random guy in global chat who referred me here, hehe)

I've used a no link explosive trap until lightning spire trap...
I am used to leveling a ranger so its actually better than what I am used to.
I don't see major changes with 3.6 to the SB leveling.

Put Arcane Surge on Flame Dash, cause of Recall mana cost reductions.

Instead of BV:
Explosive trap + added lightning should be fine, considering you only really use it on 7 uniques until Spire Trap, 5 of which lets you throw traps in advance (bandits, weaver and vaal). Would recommend delaying bandits as long as possible (until after taking a1 skillpoints and doing all lab runs), since dps will be noticeably lower there.

Unless of course one gets VBV. Then do whatever.

Instead of CD:
I disagree with the choice of spending 3 points going for Annihilation just to compensate for CD drawback (crit multi of this node gets wasted cause of EO anyway).
I would just stick to Added Lightning or new buffed Innervate - although Innervate would be better suited for Herald of Thunder.
Perhaps surviving AoE decrease of Conc Effect might be worth it instead.

As for 4th link, new Energy Leech Support + Blood Rage, for frenzy charge generation and even MORE DAMAGE - instead of Ice Bite.

With such changes, build will need B-B-G and B-B +1 wands and B-B-B in armor in A2 after killing Weaver. Preferably both weapons with +1 lightning (2nd one for herald + Innervate). Won't happen every run for sure.

As for passive tree:
New 'Lightning Walker' with 5% cast speed is bonkers for 2 points investment, should be first priority after EO, at lvl 12-13 with SB, especially before FC support when brand placing times hurt.
AND 15% light res right for Chambers of Sins.

Dark arts doesn't seem worth it for me - awkward to path too, not that impactful and too committal during fast leveling.
Последняя редакция: NameOfMyLady. Время: 7 марта 2019 г., 18:40:01
Is there any way to get this as a text file with all the colors?
Hi all, apparently the PoB link is currently broken. I am at work for the next 8/9 hours, but the link will be fixed in time for league start.
Thanks for the guide! This is a very fun skill. I did a ssf test run yesterday and got to a7 in 3.5hrs which might be a personal record (my personal best is 7.5hr Kitava kill but I didnt have time to play through Kitava yesterday).

Ill go for the ele reflect ascendancy as per the written guide linked I think. Has anyone found another end game storm brand elementalist guide they prefer beside the ones linked? I guess the ele reflect ascendancy route is not as good as the route in this guide if you can negate ele reflect some other way?

How would EB and MoM work for end game? In my mind if you can get 2k or so es then you can reserve all mana and go nuts?

Thanks for recommending explosive trap. Come to think of it I used that to level my shadow last league until lts and it was good!
Does this cover respec quests?
"
IllusiveGuy написал:
Does this cover respec quests?

A couple are included, yes

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация