[3.8] Fast Storm Brand Leveling Guide | League Starter | HC/SC

I wish there was a reliable way of telling wether the nerf is too much to kill uelder day 2 on a tabula or if i gotta go back to some miner gameplay. 22% less damage is a lot early on if you already dont have a lot. Combining that with the spell damage + chaos one being reworked and crafts being available later than during betrayal it might not deal enough damage
If you were looking to kill UE early on, Storm Brand will still be good to get you into early maps, but if I were you, I'd change over to a Chaos Occultist on the second day.
lol
Hi all, double checked the PoB pastebin link, and it works! Just make sure you're using 'Import from PasteBin...'.

Best of luck for league start, expect a future update (probably removing the extra crit and Controlled Destruction) to the guide in 2 weeks after the league settles down a little.

EDIT: Nevermind, I've got some time! We're dropping Controlled Destruction, and removing the crit nodes we took. Sorry about this last minute update, but a discussion with a fellow friend helped me see the light!
Последняя редакция: ShermanDiablo. Время: 8 марта 2019 г., 11:22:50
Pastebin link is broken for me... I mean 15/123 points.
Can you do all content with this build?

I realize it says that it only works until maps in OP. But is it possible to respec easily. Or is this only a build for farming up currency and then rerolling a boss-capable build?
Последняя редакция: keit. Время: 8 марта 2019 г., 11:48:38
"
sindel6681 написал:
Pastebin link is broken for me... I mean 15/123 points.

Hi, just make sure you use the latest Pastebin link (was updated 2 mins ago), and once loaded, in the bottom left you should see 'End of Act 1', click here to change the tree!
"
DarthCidious написал:
I wish there was a reliable way of telling wether the nerf is too much to kill uelder day 2 on a tabula or if i gotta go back to some miner gameplay. 22% less damage is a lot early on if you already dont have a lot. Combining that with the spell damage + chaos one being reworked and crafts being available later than during betrayal it might not deal enough damage

I'd be interested to know what the minimum gear you're able to get day 2 to do Uelder (before patch at least) as I always seem to struggle after kitava having enough c to buy gear quickly at league start.
Последняя редакция: Krono5555. Время: 8 марта 2019 г., 14:33:56
Great guide. One question: why does War Banner need to be lvl 2?
sorry if I am being dense. In act 1 you mod the B-B-G wamd with +1 lightning but are using frost bomb in the wand? Am I missing something?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация