Malevolence, Zealotry and Aura Changes

Now that chaos damage is going to become more accessible, what are you going to do with the Envy aura?
acually nothing for melee, zero, null AND betrayal in core game wich is very bad for hardcore and melee, ggg im starting to doubt you for the first time ever
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
Последняя редакция: IVIetal. Время: 21 февр. 2019 г., 6:21:57
"
IVIetal написал:
acually nothing for melee, zero, null AND betrayal in core game wich is very bad for hardcore and melee, ggg im starting to doubt you for the first time ever

Since syndicate doesn't 100% spawn, one option is to quit map whenever they occupy in it.
Why would you touch the physical part of Hatred? You buff all spells and the only thing you do for melee is nerft it. Great work GGG, in case you want to see Melee die...
"
mic01851165 написал:
"
IVIetal написал:

Since syndicate doesn't 100% spawn, one option is to quit map whenever they occupy in it.

Not that bad :) Melee players and masochists will probably lock them in Reasearch, like they did in Betrayal. No reason to waste good map.
"
postrach_myszy написал:
"
mic01851165 написал:
"
IVIetal написал:

Not that bad :) Melee players and masochists will probably lock them in Reasearch, like they did in Betrayal. No reason to waste good map.

Can't do that. Multiple encounters in same zone.
"
postrach_myszy написал:
"
mic01851165 написал:
"
IVIetal написал:

If you read the update note, they say they're going to make syndicate x 3~ 4 in one map like Alva x 3. It's pretty much guaranteed Intervention in every syndicate maps now.

Solution? Just go play those freaking Arc trap/ totem/ Glacial Cascade, or Winter Orb to one shot them from range while kiting..

RIP melee.
Последняя редакция: mic01851165. Время: 21 февр. 2019 г., 6:58:41
"
mic01851165 написал:

If you read the update note, they say they're going to make syndicate x 3~ 4 in one map like Alva x 3. It's pretty much guaranteed Intervention in every syndicate maps now.

Solution? Just go play those freaking Arc trap/ totem/ Glacial Cascade, or Winter Orb to one shot them from range while kiting..

RIP melee.

Haha, I actually misread this one. 3-4 Syndicates in one map? Hahaha, really funy. No problem for me, if they will not screw my (ranged, but not ARC, GC or totem) build, I will oneshoot them anyway, bot I feel really sorry for poor players who did not realize melee is long dead and for masochists (HC) too...
Hmmmm, between Malevolence and the new Bane skill I think it's time for me to finally give a shot to Death's Oath. Shit could be cash money now.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
"
BurningFlex написал:
Why would you touch the physical part of Hatred? You buff all spells and the only thing you do for melee is nerft it. Great work GGG, in case you want to see Melee die...

if you play a phys to cold convertion melee build the new hatred should still be slightly more damage overall than the old one, depends on numbers ofc...

just if you want to convert phys to any element, you wont get as much dmg from hatred anymore.
since i prefer converting to a single element anyways, because I like stacking fire/cold/lightning pen instead of ele pen, I actually like this change a lot.
Последняя редакция: oOSidewinder. Время: 21 февр. 2019 г., 7:49:53

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация