[3.12] [HC] [SSF] Zombies/SRS Occultist

"
Silence248 написал:
hi Everyone,

sorry for my dumb question but would this build work with skelletons too? Im not a big fan of raging spirits but want to try something else the necromancer as minion ssf hc start build in 3.9.

What are the downsides by using this build with skellies?

You can just swap the setups, they are very interchangeable and basically there are no other changes.

Skeletons are better boss killers. On the other hand, they're less mobile than SRS, but now they can dash if you support them with Feeding Frenzy, so it isn't even that bad. I've tried them this league too, can recommend.
"
aeui написал:

You can just swap the setups, they are very interchangeable and basically there are no other changes.

Skeletons are better boss killers. On the other hand, they're less mobile than SRS, but now they can dash if you support them with Feeding Frenzy, so it isn't even that bad. I've tried them this league too, can recommend.

In the case of skeletons, what do you think about Holy relic for minions mobility ?

(thanks for this build, i'm having fun so far lvl 56 HC SSF, as league starter).
"
Keboom написал:
In the case of skeletons, what do you think about Holy relic for minions mobility ?

(thanks for this build, i'm having fun so far lvl 56 HC SSF, as league starter).

If you're referring to "more Minion Movement Speed" line on Summon Holy Relic gem, it's applied to your Holy Relics only and not other minions. It's so that any global increases to minion movement speed are more effective for Holy Relics.

If you consider Holy Relic for any other reason, mind that their nova is triggered only on hits with your attacks and this build doesn't attack at all as I propose it.

Best of luck!

PS. If anybody looks for some fresh reference, at the moment I've a lvl 80 character - link. It's work in progress of course.
Последняя редакция: Xayazi. Время: 11 февр. 2020 г., 19:43:55
Thanks, you've just freed me one gem slot :D
I was totally wrong about SHR.

And thanks for the update on your current build, i'll check your stuff to go on your way.
hi, why 2 dicipline? i didnt get that part :c plz help
"
MaryMace написал:
hi, why 2 dicipline? i didnt get that part :c plz help

I'm not sure if I get you; I recommend using Vaal Discipline - a single gem providing two different skills. One is an aura that grants Energy Shield, the other one prevents Energy Shield recharge being delayed by damage for a duration.
What's the main damage mitigation for this build other than "not get hit"? I've never done any pure ES build before, is it normal not to go any dodge/blocking nodes for mitigation?
"
FengTal написал:
What's the main damage mitigation for this build other than "not get hit"? I've never done any pure ES build before, is it normal not to go any dodge/blocking nodes for mitigation?

There's no leech and unmodified avoidance chances are low, so it can't tank all incoming hits - yes, positioning is important. There's a few other factors affecting survivability; I don't think I can point out some "main" one:
- zombies acting as meat shields (especially if you provide them a chance to taunt with a Ghastly Eye jewel or Meat Shield Support),
- Jade Flask + shield + Enfeeble + Ghastly Eye jewel with a chance to blind provide usually a 70%-80% chance to avoid attacks,
- Enfeeble + Malediction reduce incoming damage by 15%-37% depending on monster rarity,
- Vaal Discipline doesn't provide any avoidance or mitigation but can be very important to keep your recovery up,
- effects like Temporal Chains (CWDT) or Proximity Shield (if you use an Undying Evangelist spectre) lower your chances to get hit by a bit too.

Overall, it builds its defenses in reaction to enemies rather than keeps them ready for them all the time, but that's fine in an ES/summoner build for me. In my ES/spellcasters I do invest a bit more into block/spell block.

I don't play in trade, so I haven't tried building around Glancing Blows. Not sure if it can be done efficiently here.
Giving this build a try and I'm dying pretty frequently.. my gear isn't great but the previous build was better, at least early on despite the nerfs. I may need to give meatshield gem to zombies for better survivability..
"
ExtoExta написал:
Giving this build a try and I'm dying pretty frequently.. my gear isn't great but the previous build was better, at least early on despite the nerfs. I may need to give meatshield gem to zombies for better survivability..

Hey, thanks for the feedback. Your profile is set to private though, so I can't get a better insight.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация