[3.12 Video Guide] Vortex Cold Snap DoT [HC/SC/Uber Elder/Shaper viable]

"
Everliam написал:
Hello Exiles, first time with this build, (came from Essence Drain & Contagion Occultist last season, and Cyclone the one after) so im pretty newbie and strugglin :( .

managed to get lvl 72 and start maps tier 1.

I'm feeling squishy. and dont know if im doin it right. Please point out what shoulda I focus next. or what talents tree points .

Current build.

https://pastebin.com/NnBJPjJQ

Thank you so much in advance!

im running just like 2-4 tier maps (just started mapping), the only problem are Metamorphs, cause u need to spam Flame dash and run around all the time, spamming Frost bomb, cold snap and Vortex :D
But overall im feeling...fine, i dunno. Tho, i lack of damage like...ALOT. Maybe cause no equlibrium yet, cause dont have wand craft :( Or...maybe cause im 4 link ;( cant link sheet this league... but anyway, i think my dps is like 60k shaper dps, wile i saw build with like 700k shaper dps in pob, dunno, maybe with top gear or something...but anyway, i just wanted to tell that Surviveability is fine yet. Even while im having uncapped lightning res :X
I dunno, u can look my build right now, maybe you will find something useful. Nothing expensive, i think, and im around level 75. Tree isnt optimized, flasks are meh, 4link, using Cold herald cause no free mana for Malediction... ;D
My goal will be 5link Shav i think, for low life (Malediction and clarity on HP , i guess and 30% more dmg from low life).
___
Edit: i checked ur char from mobile, yeah, you just need more es on uniques :) try use cheap high ES uniques. There are couple options for gloves, for booots, couple for helmet. Think u will still need 200+ es shield (not expensive), and just fat Res rings. And amulet with %es and flat es.
Последняя редакция: Melanholic7. Время: 16 дек. 2019 г., 17:00:28
What are the pros/cons of this build compared to the profane bloom/witchfire brew double curse setup?
"
Melanholic7 написал:
"
Everliam написал:
Hello Exiles, first time with this build, (came from Essence Drain & Contagion Occultist last season, and Cyclone the one after) so im pretty newbie and strugglin :( .

managed to get lvl 72 and start maps tier 1.

I'm feeling squishy. and dont know if im doin it right. Please point out what shoulda I focus next. or what talents tree points .

Current build.

https://pastebin.com/NnBJPjJQ

Thank you so much in advance!

im running just like 2-4 tier maps (just started mapping), the only problem are Metamorphs, cause u need to spam Flame dash and run around all the time, spamming Frost bomb, cold snap and Vortex :D
But overall im feeling...fine, i dunno. Tho, i lack of damage like...ALOT. Maybe cause no equlibrium yet, cause dont have wand craft :( Or...maybe cause im 4 link ;( cant link sheet this league... but anyway, i think my dps is like 60k shaper dps, wile i saw build with like 700k shaper dps in pob, dunno, maybe with top gear or something...but anyway, i just wanted to tell that Surviveability is fine yet. Even while im having uncapped lightning res :X
I dunno, u can look my build right now, maybe you will find something useful. Nothing expensive, i think, and im around level 75. Tree isnt optimized, flasks are meh, 4link, using Cold herald cause no free mana for Malediction... ;D
My goal will be 5link Shav i think, for low life (Malediction and clarity on HP , i guess and 30% more dmg from low life).
___
Edit: i checked ur char from mobile, yeah, you just need more es on uniques :) try use cheap high ES uniques. There are couple options for gloves, for booots, couple for helmet. Think u will still need 200+ es shield (not expensive), and just fat Res rings. And amulet with %es and flat es.

Why still on 4 link? ES 5 links cost like 2 ch. You can also get a weapon upgrade for cheap (with cold DOT multi and Cold dmg)
because i like this unique chest for aoe, dmg and energy recharge :) And will change it only for Shav. Need money for Shav tho :(
about weapon - my weapon is fine and strong, right now looking for a trigger mod to craft...
Последняя редакция: Melanholic7. Время: 17 дек. 2019 г., 16:39:14
Thx for build!
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/darkwolf004/characters

-> VortexScript

Hey guys, first of all thanks for the build help!
I'm struggling to get over 5k es on my build, currently spamming betrayal for that craft mod I think that will bump my damage the best.

Would love any suggestions helping me gear and progress.

Tree:

Larger:
https://i.imgur.com/PXS28AO.png
Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/00cUcHbT
Последняя редакция: darkwolf004. Время: 19 дек. 2019 г., 9:31:42
"
darkwolf004 написал:

Hey guys, first of all thanks for the build help!
I'm struggling to get over 5k es on my build, currently spamming betrayal for that craft mod I think that will bump my damage the best.

Would love any suggestions helping me gear and progress.

* Missing Discipline, with it at 20 you'll have about an extra 1k ES.
* Tabula Rasa is costing you A LOT of ES. A cheap Vaal Regalia with an easy 450 ES would net you another 2k ES overall! (you would lose ~30% DPS from going down to a 5-link but that body armour could also have other beneficial stats like mana and resistances).

There's an easy 3k ES you can pick up there.
Последняя редакция: whitet. Время: 19 дек. 2019 г., 18:30:14
Hey All !

Its this Build good for EndGame?

T16 Maps
enough damge for bosses?
"
BratzenBo написал:
Hey All !

Its this Build good for EndGame?

T16 Maps
enough damge for bosses?

Definitely. I have about 600k shaper dps, and almost 10k ES, and I don't have problems clearing any T16 maps that don't have reflect elemental.
Great guide, thanks for puttign it together.

FWIW I level right away with vortex and I had no issues including in parties.
Also in the skill try I didn't have any twink gear and did a hybrid life/ES to save on regrets and I'm doing well. This is what I had at like 55 Planner

when I hit 70, I'll buy a 5l Vaal regalia and go CI

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация