[3.12 Video Guide] Vortex Cold Snap DoT [HC/SC/Uber Elder/Shaper viable]

"
whitet написал:
"
darkwolf004 написал:

Hey guys, first of all thanks for the build help!
I'm struggling to get over 5k es on my build, currently spamming betrayal for that craft mod I think that will bump my damage the best.

Would love any suggestions helping me gear and progress.

* Missing Discipline, with it at 20 you'll have about an extra 1k ES.
* Tabula Rasa is costing you A LOT of ES. A cheap Vaal Regalia with an easy 450 ES would net you another 2k ES overall! (you would lose ~30% DPS from going down to a 5-link but that body armour could also have other beneficial stats like mana and resistances).

There's an easy 3k ES you can pick up there.

I still don't have the currency to buy 6L regalia and I cannot take a 30% reduc in dmg, because my dmg is so low I almost cannot do red maps.

I'm stuck with this build, not enough currency for vaal regalia and not enough dmg :[
So I was thinking with the mechanics and hi mobility of the league would it be better to drop EE and use: Lightning Brand > CoH > Frostbite in trigger weapon? Use dual curse if you wanna keep enfeeble
hello

my first proper build , not finished yet , i managed to acquire the wand , but my damage in path of buiding using elemental equlibrium is messed up , meaning EQ is actually lowering my dps? can't figure why? have no cold dmg added.
Can someone take a look at my profile and tell me if they see something off?
thanks
"
Asro написал:
hello

my first proper build , not finished yet , i managed to acquire the wand , but my damage in path of buiding using elemental equlibrium is messed up , meaning EQ is actually lowering my dps? can't figure why? have no cold dmg added.
Can someone take a look at my profile and tell me if they see something off?
thanks

Checked it, it's fine, it's just a matter of properly setting Configuration settings, in "For eEffective DPS" section, at bottom, check "Enemy was Hit by Light. Damage", and "Ignore Skill Hit Damage"

There, Also set "Is the enmy a Boss" to Shaper/Guardian, and check "Is the enemy Chilled" for more accurate dps
Thank you, it was the "ignored skill hit dmg" tab who was causing all the problems
"
Chrom написал:
So I was thinking with the mechanics and hi mobility of the league would it be better to drop EE and use: Lightning Brand > CoH > Frostbite in trigger weapon? Use dual curse if you wanna keep enfeeble

Each spell has a 4 second cooldown. Since you trigger way more often, that'd be a waste of the possibility to trigger 2 more spells.
You might as well just trigger Frostbite with the weapon and keep the other two slots for EE or whatever.
Hey All !

I Play this build in CI version.

What its better for High Maps an Bosses

Shavronne or Rar 6Link with high ES ?

Sorry for my bad English !
"
1048596 написал:
"
Chrom написал:

Each spell has a 4 second cooldown. Since you trigger way more often, that'd be a waste of the possibility to trigger 2 more spells.
You might as well just trigger Frostbite with the weapon and keep the other two slots for EE or whatever.

But you can have multiple LB's and they would be applying the curse. Manually cast FB as needed on bosses.
"
BratzenBo написал:
Hey All !

I Play this build in CI version.

What its better for High Maps an Bosses

Shavronne or Rar 6Link with high ES ?

Sorry for my bad English !

Shavarone if you go LowLife.

Rare Hight ES Vaal Regalia for CI.
If you don't have the amazing Watcher's Eye, isn't it better to take 9 points and go over to Spiritual Aid?

I have 99% Minion Damage on gear from a couple spams of Bound fossil on an Opal Sceptre and the negative Cold Resistance craft on helmet.

I'm going from 356k DoT dps in PoB to about 415k at the cost of about 200 ES, loss of 40 dexterity that I didn't need at L20 for Hypothermia and Swift Affliction, and one less jewel.

To get that 9 points I dropped Path of the Savant and the 6% ES node above it, the 6% ES node above Arcane Focus, the 3 nodes leading to Entropy, and the 3 to get to the jewel socket by Ranger.

The jewel I had wasn't very good but don't think an upgrade is going to have the same impact until I can get something like that Watcher's Eye.
Последняя редакция: ougadas. Время: 23 дек. 2019 г., 15:01:59

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация