[3.12 Video Guide] Vortex Cold Snap DoT [HC/SC/Uber Elder/Shaper viable]

"
Turtalis написал:
Can somebody try to find what i'm doing wrong with my build? I have 30+ ex in gear and everything looks pretty much identical to the guide build with 11k ES but my damage seems to be very very low, doing almost no damage at all to t16 bosses.

https://pastebin.com/sPLfUivA

I killed Awakened level 7 Sirus yesterday, died twice. My shaper dps is at 675k (<10k ES), yours is around 475k. Here's some things you can do to help boost your dps without changing gear.

Tranquility annointment on your amulet (if you can on unique amulets): +17.7% dps, 2ex cost

Vortex level 21: 12% dps, 70c

Sulfur Flask: 5% dps, (Sorrow of the Divine unique) 60c

Those 3 items bring you to 655k (+37%) for about 3ex. Plus you are 4 levels higher than me, so i'm sure there are some passive tree moves you can make. Your weapon can be improved some as well, as I dont think the 6% elemental pen works for our build, least it doesnt seem to according to PoB.
I have one thing I don't really understand. How do you crit with this build? You have Elemental Overload on tree(which gives you 40% ele damage if you crit), and Controlled Destruction on the Vortex setup(which gives you 100% reduced crit chance). Maybe I don't understand the crit mechanic, but this seems wrong in my mind..
"
DeusVultz написал:
Ghazzy, I see you wiped your character and rerolled it into skeleton minions? Is Vortex really that bad? I see your 2nd character is a ball lightning miner for Awakener farming?
Doesn't look too encouraging, I'm slowly starting out with this one :(

I'm not end game yet, but I like and I'm having fun with the build; I'm genuinely curious about this though as I'm seeing so many players abandoning their builds and moving to summoner and trap builds. Should I just cut my losses now and just focus on my summoner?
What could i do to get more damage, im currently at 11k ES and POB says im doing 500k Dot dps but i dont know if thats true or not

https://pastebin.com/Nm7YksST

did i set up the config right.

Is the LL version much better overall if i have the currency to build it?

"
Audix написал:
What could i do to get more damage, im currently at 11k ES and POB says im doing 500k Dot dps but i dont know if thats true or not

https://pastebin.com/Nm7YksST

did i set up the config right.

Is the LL version much better overall if i have the currency to build it?

as stated in the guide:

3L TRIGGER weapon:

- Storm Brand, Frost Bomb, Orb of Storms

Note:
It is VERY important that they are linked in the order described above, the craft "Trigger socketed spell when you use a skill" puts the ability on a 4 second CD and will be cast in the order of the links. This is used to provide cold resistance exposure (-25% cold res) debuff on enemies via Frost Bomb whilst the Storm Brand & Orb of Storms are consistently hitting enemies with Lightning damage making sure the enemies have lower Cold resistances via Elemental Equilibrium this makes it very important that you do NOT, EVER, get any sort of FLAT added cold damage on your tree or gear (%increased is fine, just not # added cold) as that will ruin this setup.

Using this in Combination with Despair (of course) and Elemental Weakness both paired with blasphemie as auras instead of Malice.

And Skilling Malediction instead of Frigid Wake & Forbidden Power is not a good way to boost your dps?

Everything seems to go pop since i switched to this variation but i havent tried anything past Monster Level 80.
Последняя редакция: Rehbock. Время: 26 дек. 2019 г., 17:52:31
Loving the build so far! Could anyone tell me what to upgrade next? Got like 7-8 Ex to spend. And what's all this about the ll variant, why is it supposed to be better? Thanks everyone!
it's ok that weapon has # to # cold damage to spells? or EE will not work with it?

"
Chrom написал:
"
DeusVultz написал:
Ghazzy, I see you wiped your character and rerolled it into skeleton minions? Is Vortex really that bad? I see your 2nd character is a ball lightning miner for Awakener farming?
Doesn't look too encouraging, I'm slowly starting out with this one :(

I'm not end game yet, but I like and I'm having fun with the build; I'm genuinely curious about this though as I'm seeing so many players abandoning their builds and moving to summoner and trap builds. Should I just cut my losses now and just focus on my summoner?

Just killed Sirus at awakener level 5, third time i tried the fight, was easier since i learned the fight mechanics. Doesn't look so hard now.

Thought by the third try, Had invested lot more in stuff (things like tranquility Anoint which takes 2 golden oils), 11k8 ES, leveled to 95, have 681k dot dps on Pob (https://pastebin.com/EHTxjDEj)
"
b10S написал:
it's ok that weapon has # to # cold damage to spells? or EE will not work with it?

Nope, wont work with EE, find other weapon

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация