[On Hold] Bane Occultist - League Start/SSF Viable - All Content

"
dimkamarket написал:

Do you think bane can overpower new bosses ?, and should they start?

It can, but that being sad ONLY Bane takes ages to kill a boss, I have a 4L essence Drain Setup to help with bosses. Life based it's even harder since you can scale chaos skills only that much, at some point you have to go low life to progress further it feels like, but I can assure you on low life the bosses are good to kill, but as said above I got bane + essence drain and play mechanics, it's more enjoyable than blight, even tho it would be more dps
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
To those people who can't afford a Devouring Diadem or just don't want to use it:
I suggest using a Gull Raven Mask for mapping. I have a lot of fun with it and got some nice stats
Hello, i would like to know: Why Loreweave? it gives elemental damage
Why not carcass jack or belly that gives more tankiness ?
Thx for your guide though, it's really helpful :)
Anyone have any amulet anointment suggestions?
Devouring Diadem already gives us eldricth battery so why are we going it? and any socket recommendation will be very helpful.
"
Raw3n написал:
Devouring Diadem already gives us eldricth battery so why are we going it? and any socket recommendation will be very helpful.

You take eldrich battery before getting devouring diadem. After you get your item, you can refund passives and take for instance the 'while holding a shield' nodes if you play with one. check his Path of Building tree. :)
"
You take eldrich battery before getting devouring diadem. After you get your item, you can refund passives and take for instance the 'while holding a shield' nodes if you play with one. check his Path of Building tree. :)

im new to the game so can u explain a little further?
"
Gaspashow написал:
Hello, i would like to know: Why Loreweave? it gives elemental damage
Why not carcass jack or belly that gives more tankiness ?
Thx for your guide though, it's really helpful :)

Same here. i'm looking for buy a 6L carcass jack. Lorewave have a lot of useless thing for this build ( physical/elemental damage/crit chance ).

Also, i hesitate to take a 6L good staff and a Kaom's Heart.
"
Raw3n написал:
"

im new to the game so can u explain a little further?

Devouring diadem won't be your first buy, you will have other things to buy before that cause it's a bit expensive as a league starter. So you put Eldrich Battery in your passive tree. When you gather enough money to buy Devouring diadem, you can refund the eldrich battery in your passive tree to get something else that fits for your build :)
pastebin url error ;/ pls update

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация