[On Hold] Bane Occultist - League Start/SSF Viable - All Content

is someone try with Essence Worm ? because if we need only one or 2 aura ( Malevolence and Clarity ), i think it's a good deal with MoM. Right ?
I've got a question about the PoB DPS in this build. It's around 250K, is that incorrect, or for a DoT build like this is that respectable. Judging from the videos it plays really well, and I'd definitely like to try it out, just looking for some clarification :)
ok clearspeed is very good guys, but how do you deal with boss and metamorph?!

also how u survie? diadem doesnt heal fast enough vs burst dmg
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
before diadem how are we supposed to heal ourselves? / defend?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
I almost quit on this build twice. Diadem really unlocks the speed and defense of the build to a point. After that the DPS can suffer a bit without serious Chaos multiplier and +gem levels investment, even with those things the boss DPS isn't spectacular. I'm not sure if that's just where I'm at with the build, the new boss life changes, or what, but I can't imagine how long Awakener would take with my current version.

Скрытый текст

+ a 2-3 4% Chaos DOT / 5% Life jewels

I need to get some more resists on one ring so I can upgrade the amulet to a shaper NACDOT Multi one.
"
meep_42 написал:
I almost quit on this build twice. Diadem really unlocks the speed and defense of the build to a point. After that the DPS can suffer a bit without serious Chaos multiplier and +gem levels investment, even with those things the boss DPS isn't spectacular. I'm not sure if that's just where I'm at with the build, the new boss life changes, or what, but I can't imagine how long Awakener would take with my current version.

Скрытый текст

+ a 2-3 4% Chaos DOT / 5% Life jewels

I need to get some more resists on one ring so I can upgrade the amulet to a shaper NACDOT Multi one.

For me personally Ive always liked pairing bane with soulrend. All it takes is one Bane cast and its ticking for 6 ish seconds. This allows you to run around and cast soulrend which does big hits of burst damage.

Id suggest switching to a cane of unraveling and runnning two six links for bane and soulrend respectively. You will have to give up some links somewhere else but the damage difference with soulrend will be very noticeable.

Side note: a six link cane of unraveling is barely over an exalt as well.
Последняя редакция: gladiatorpie. Время: 24 дек. 2019 г., 11:22:48
Why do you recommend "solstice vigil" as an ammy for this build?
"
gladiatorpie написал:

For me personally Ive always liked pairing bane with soulrend. All it takes is one Bane cast and its ticking for 6 ish seconds. This allows you to run around and cast soulrend which does big hits of burst damage.

Id suggest switching to a cane of unraveling and runnning two six links for bane and soulrend respectively. You will have to give up some links somewhere else but the damage difference with soulrend will be very noticeable.

Side note: a six link cane of unraveling is barely over an exalt as well.

Yea, its probably the best bet on single target. I tried to do an awakener 4 yesterday and the fight took forever, and the constant need to dodge properly kinda made me lose the fight (prob the lack of knowledge too).
"
xenochaos1 написал:
ok clearspeed is very good guys, but how do you deal with boss and metamorph?!

also how u survie? diadem doesnt heal fast enough vs burst dmg

For survivability the "Trigger socketed spells when you use a skill" helps a lot when you have desecrate socketed on. If you have time before the fight starts, spam any skills just to get desecrates going around, and let the helmet do its job. Its not like insta heal or anything but its your main source of defense.
I also put Steelskin on my wand and it helps a little bit too (i think it blocks 1.1k or something when its up)
I did a lucky vaal roll here

Скрытый текст

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация