[On Hold] Bane Occultist - League Start/SSF Viable - All Content

is it just me, or does the "Unspeakable Gifts" Node from the Cluster Gems sound ridicoulously strong for a bane build?

"

Unspeakable Gifts
Enemies you Kill have a 10% chance to Explode, dealing a quarter of their maximum Life as Chaos Damage
they also sound good

Dark ideation
+ 2% increased Chaos Damage per 100 maximum Mana, up to a maximum of 80%

Exposure Therapy
+ 10% to Damage over Time Multiplier
+ 30% Chaos Resistance against Damage Over Time

Vile reinvigoration
+ 24% increased Damage over Time
+ 6% increased maximum Energy Shield
+ Regenerate 2% of Energy Shield per second if you've Killed an Enemy Recently

Student of Decay
+ 25% increased Damage over Time
+ 13% to Chaos Resistance

Последняя редакция: obi_hörnchen. Время: 10 марта 2020 г., 14:28:10
Didn't really see any nerfs for 3.10. Really excited to play this!
"
Magisch написал:
I used this as my league starter and haven't regretted it. It was very powerful on virtually no gear, and scales well. I currently have about 20 exalts in the character, but more then half of that is a basically superflous Empower 4 and Enlighten 4 to minmax.

Definitely a very viable and stong league starter, capable of running all map mods and just deleting all endgame content. I decided against using Devouring Diadem and instead went for a "Doryani" Glorious Vanity Jewel to boost my EHP.

This build is also very viable to kill Sirus with. I have personally completed 83 Sirus kills (41 of those lv.8) with this character. Over half of those were done before getting the 6L Staff and Empower in.

So I see people using a 6L Essense Drain. Is that for single target?
"
Gaidin85 написал:
"
Magisch написал:
I used this as my league starter and haven't regretted it. It was very powerful on virtually no gear, and scales well. I currently have about 20 exalts in the character, but more then half of that is a basically superflous Empower 4 and Enlighten 4 to minmax.

Definitely a very viable and stong league starter, capable of running all map mods and just deleting all endgame content. I decided against using Devouring Diadem and instead went for a "Doryani" Glorious Vanity Jewel to boost my EHP.

This build is also very viable to kill Sirus with. I have personally completed 83 Sirus kills (41 of those lv.8) with this character. Over half of those were done before getting the 6L Staff and Empower in.

So I see people using a 6L Essense Drain. Is that for single target?

Yes
Hi,

why no Herald of Ash? The Bloom Explosions Trigger HoA with a great Radius. Especially for Delirium Rushing this looks very promising.

You sacrifice 25% Mana for MoM but gain much crazier explosions..
Do the curses socketed in Vixen´s Entrapment count as "applied by Bane" and thus give the damage increase?
Otherwise wouldn´t it be better to link all curses with Bane, or is the damage higher with the support gems instead of the curses?
"
Krogodü написал:
Do the curses socketed in Vixen´s Entrapment count as "applied by Bane" and thus give the damage increase?
Otherwise wouldn´t it be better to link all curses with Bane, or is the damage higher with the support gems instead of the curses?

1. No
2. Socketed curses linked to bane have diminishing returns, after 1 curse linked next one is worth less than the support gems.
Will Bane have enough damage for A8 bosses?
"
thormenthor написал:
Will Bane have enough damage for A8 bosses?

That's basically my only concern, will probably run ED in staff to compensate on single target early on at the least.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация