[On Hold] Bane Occultist - League Start/SSF Viable - All Content

"
djcz написал:
"
Japan написал:
Bane is by far no bosskiller. i played metamorph with bane. clearing is top notch but bossing is pain in the ass. you need a second single dps set up its very important. Essence Drain or Blight in a 6L set up on switch. You can combine the damage from blight and bane this ramps up the dps and makes a mediocre bosskiller. But if you looking for a bosskiller, dont use bane.
If you looking for a 1-click screen clear (or with pop-build 2-3 Screens) then use it.

What does the pop build look like?

2x Obliterations with Herald of Fire. It explodes screenwide with overburn damage. It scales really well with aoe damage and aoe range. This combines the explode from occul ascendancy and the fire explodes and makes a big POP and everything is dead (With huge amount of mobs it can freeze your screen for a very short time)
Последняя редакция: Japan. Время: 15 марта 2020 г., 6:29:50
How can i leech life and es?
Hey, i'm following this build and i've noticed there's a free curse that's not used since bane doesn't count twoards the curse limit we have despair , temp chains and enfeeble and we have 1 curse from base 1 cruse from gloves 1 curse from tree(whispers) and 1 from ascendancy(malediction)what other curse should i use and where do i put it in? poacher's mark in the gloves?
I'm not an expert or anything but I'm destroying low red maps with Bane clearing nearly the full screen in one shot (but obviously I'm getting one shot by the Delirium stuff like everyone else). I'm running Windshriek (the one you get after doing the prophecy) and it is absolutely amazing. The AOE on Bane is HUGE.

I have:
1 curse that everybody gets
1 from the ascendency
1 from the passive tree
1 from my gloves (Vixen)
1 from my boots (Windshriek)

So I'm running Despair, Enfeeble, Temp Chains, Poacher's Mark, Warlord's Mark (one in my chest which is a Tabula and the rest in my gloves). This is basically what I saw another Bane build doing that was using more curses but other than that I've been following this guide and it's dominating.
"
R43N3F написал:
just my input by a total poe newbee:

act 3

do we switch the spell from Contagion to blight as we are switching the gems to it?

You shouldn't need to use blight once you get contagion. Just cast it once and keep moving as mobs die.
How are you guys not dying all the time?

I tried using MoM, but then I wouldn't have enough mana to cast anything...
Hello, been enjoying the build so far the clear speed is amazing. My only problem is mana. I feel as though i have to spam my mana pot a lot. Im planning on getting 6l loreweave before diadem. help would be great
"
BustyBimbo написал:
Hello, been enjoying the build so far the clear speed is amazing. My only problem is mana. I feel as though i have to spam my mana pot a lot. Im planning on getting 6l loreweave before diadem. help would be great

i use assassin's mark as 4th curse and it is ok. Even ran no regen t16 easily, but not enough mana for boss.
"
Azdingo написал:

If you have the DIadem it should help a lot, because EB removes a lot of pressure off your mana
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
Azdingo написал:

Enduring Eternal Mana flask, mana on gear, eldritch battery from diadem

Having lots of fun with this build. Here's all my items. Nothing worth more than 30c I'd say.

Next I need to replace the crappy ring, obtain a better vise, switch to star of wraeclast, windshriek, loreweave, and devouring diadem. All that will probably cost about 10 exalts total, so I have my work cut out for me. Trying to maximize profit while getting atlas progression, having a great time. This build has insane clearspeed on just a 4 link, and there's so many defensive layers that you very rarely die to anything except bad positioning.
Последняя редакция: jealkeja. Время: 16 марта 2020 г., 14:55:46

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация