[On Hold] Bane Occultist - League Start/SSF Viable - All Content

I feel like I am constantly dying with this build. The Diadem forcing Eldrich Battery seems to be an issue for me
Hello,
this may be a dumb qustion but:
does poachers mark not add to the curse maximum? (because its not applying to an enemy?)
because with windshriek, vixens, standard curse slot and malediction i'm counting 4curse slots with poachers mark i would need 5 curse slots if i would also run poachers mark
obviously not counting whispers of doom and doedres damning which i dont run atm

have i overlooked something or why does the build suggest running poachers mark along with the other 4 curses but doesnt mention whispers of doom so you can get 5 curse slots? or is it as i think that the curse limit only applies to curses you use on enemies? thx in advance

"
I feel like I am constantly dying with this build. The Diadem forcing Eldrich Battery seems to be an issue for me

i had the same issue but noticed i didnt allocate mind over matter
-> after i allocated mind over matter i didnt die again
maybe u didnt allocate it as well :)

dont mind the answer if u did xD
"
BeeGeePee написал:

Get rid of your amulet since it is converting 20% of your max life into energy shield which right now is your mana.

Your dying since you are converting 20% of your health into your mana pool and the benefit of 60% chaos resist and stun immunity is simply not worth that much.
Quick question about this build.

I see everyone running multiple auras, (Haste, Clarity, Artic Armor, Malevolence) but upon a quick peek, I don't see where people are slotting in reduced mana generation?
"
Twistacles написал:
Quick question about this build.

I see everyone running multiple auras, (Haste, Clarity, Artic Armor, Malevolence) but upon a quick peek, I don't see where people are slotting in reduced mana generation?

The unique helmet gives reduced mana reservation.
I have a really big problem with Boss Mobs. I can't get this down. Who can tell me what I'm doing wrong ...
I really don't get why people are using the Devouring Diadem?

EI reduces your lifepool UNLESS current ES is less than 43% of health - es is easier to build than health given we're starting at the Witch node on the tree??

In return you get lower mana reservation (there are other ways of doing that), increased ES (which isn't useful as it's now 'mana' which we don't really need) and a "once in a while" heal which, in most cases, won't come at the right time...

You also waste sockets on Desecrate and maybe Unearth just to support that 'almost certainly not useful' heal???

What am I missing??

p.s. you can use 4 Auras I suppose - Flesh/Malev/Herald/Arctic Armour - that's not bad (Herald of Ash for Obliteration users in particular) - it's a novelty have ZERO mana and yet being able to play just fine ;0
Последняя редакция: ohnpeat. Время: 4 апр. 2020 г., 19:48:17
"
obi_hörnchen написал:
I have a really big problem with Boss Mobs. I can't get this down. Who can tell me what I'm doing wrong ...

Any particular boss or just all of them?

The general idea for bosses is...

"Throw Bane and ED then run away for 3-4 seconds - repeat until they die..."

Your main job "do not stand in the wrong place"

It's a great build for learning what bosses do but not very 'hands on' in the damage dealing department ;0

"
ohnpeat написал:
I really don't get why people are using the Devouring Diadem?

EI reduces your lifepool UNLESS current ES is less than 43% of health - es is easier to build than health given we're starting at the Witch node on the tree??

In return you get lower mana reservation (there are other ways of doing that), increased ES (which isn't useful as it's now 'mana' which we don't really need) and a "once in a while" heal which, in most cases, won't come at the right time...

You also waste sockets on Desecrate and maybe Unearth just to support that 'almost certainly not useful' heal???

What am I missing??

p.s. you can use 4 Auras I suppose - Flesh/Malev/Herald/Arctic Armour - that's not bad (Herald of Ash for Obliteration users in particular) - it's a novelty have ZERO mana and yet being able to play just fine ;0

What other options for helmets would you suggest that allow for the three auras to be used?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация