[On Hold] Bane Occultist - League Start/SSF Viable - All Content

"
ohnpeat написал:
"
Hi guys!
I just came here to share with you some very quick, pointed observation about Bane Occultist introduced in this topic :)

So bascially this is actually my build right now:

+ waiting for lvl 2-4

Map clear: fast and fun
Surivality: great - I am about 6k life only + flesh offering + energy shield + mind over matter
Single target dmg: awful - absolutelyy awful... I even bought first awakened gem with level 21 and quality 23%(you cannot find even similar on poe.trade) and it boosted my average dmg only by... 5k!!!
Content viable: all expect uber elder, shaper etc.

Would I recommend this build for end game? - NO
The amount of investment, specific gameplay and limited selection of items excludes this build from total endgame.
This is the build you will get a cape. Nothing more

I will give you more information when I lvl up My Essence Drain to lvl 25. This is last hope for this build.(coruppted empower).

My crap gear does T16 maps with ease - PoB suggested over 1M dps from 2 casts which last 3-4 seconds - one of those has massive range and I can cast when moving so I keep that up constantly - it all adds-up...

Don't waste effort corrupting gems before you get a decent body armor - you want +3 or +4 gem corruptions (+2 Curse and +1/2 Socketed) but +1 would be a good start and costs very little...

I'd also throw the Enlighen out of the helm if you can get Charisma in the tree (3 points gives you a 4th Aura - even a Herald)

Are you serious? Your armor is absolutely crap, why would you use +1 gem lvl for awakened gems? LOL. It make no sense. Taking Charisma over cluster jewel with +130% chaos damage and 65% dmg over time duration is next bad move from you. Sorry bro but your advices are pointless.
Also you should know that lvl in normal support gem is absolutely shit and provides ~1% more dmg
example:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Controlled_Destruction_Support
@
+ last one great advice from you XDDDD
You suggest to take out enlighten and get aura but you again forget about mechanics and you don't know that Mind over Matter doesn`t work properly if you have reserved more than 57% mana.
Calculator:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bE0mOtgYsmDx-v2G-6iq-bOsiLp7I_yGMFHYHS__dxw/edit#gid=690621205
How is the build on bosses? I love Bane to death but the skill has always been bad at bossing. I don't want to invest into a build that can't do all content.
"
Are you serious? Your armor is absolutely crap, why would you use +1 gem lvl for awakened gems? LOL. It make no sense.

Chaos gems benefit from level more than anything else - if I swap my 'crap' armor for yours I lose 20+% damage...

"
You suggest to take out enlighten and get aura but you again forget about mechanics and you don't know that Mind over Matter doesn`t work properly if you have reserved more than 57% mana.
Calculator:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bE0mOtgYsmDx-v2G-6iq-bOsiLp7I_yGMFHYHS__dxw/edit#gid=690621205

That's without Eldritch Battery - you have that so your ES is your "mana"

Best to ensure your ES is more than 43% of your health (so it can take the 30% MoM hit) - that MIGHT leave you unable to cast but we're a "run away a hide" build so do that until your ES regens...

Maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about, but I'm enjoying this build - maybe it's just "not for you"?

Hope you find something which is...
Последняя редакция: ohnpeat. Время: 7 апр. 2020 г., 11:22:52
"
GrindcoreFTW написал:
How is the build on bosses? I love Bane to death but the skill has always been bad at bossing. I don't want to invest into a build that can't do all content.

Plenty of people have done all content with some form of Bane/Contagion and ED - I've only reached Sirus-5 but damage isn't my issue (avoiding instant death from offscreen attacks and chaos clouds is my issue) and I'm a scrub cheap-gear player...

One thing it does well is clear maps and it's even fun doing it - I think that counts for a lot but YMMV
Looking for a new build to mess on with.
Got a Necro who clears all content no worries.

I have the currency to invest into the build; is this build good for bossing when you put some $$ behind it?
Also I see a lot of people moan about bane, what is the problem with it?

Looking over the build, it looks super fun, but dont want to get to the end game and hit a wall (still want to be able to do all content on both my chars)
"
MisterTorgue написал:
is this build good for bossing when you put some $$ behind it?

This is a "throw spells and then hide" build so it can be a bit slow but you do get to watch bosses throwing all manner of shit at you whilst they slowly die (they even die AFTER you do, sometimes) :)

"
MisterTorgue написал:
Also I see a lot of people moan about bane, what is the problem with it?

I can't really tell you what other people's problems might be - if their moans aren't telling you that, I think you can safely ignore them tho...

Put simply, Bane applies Chaos damage-over-time to enemies in an area from range - it scales on gem level - like every Chaos skill - and likes Curses and Wither Totems - like every Chaos skill...

ED is a good complimentary skill which fires a projectile applying a 2nd DoT of similar damage - this chews-down bosses twice-as-fast (and gives you something to do other than running around like an idiot :) )

Some people only use ED and Contagion (which spreads the ED DoT) but I find the casting of ED a bit of a chore in maps - Bane is your ezmode version really...
Последняя редакция: ohnpeat. Время: 7 апр. 2020 г., 19:55:00
I went to fight Sirus for my first time ever (on A5) and did it with ease with my crappy SSF gear. So the damage is more than sufficient. Being able to run around paying full attention to the mechanics is great for when you don't know the fights very well.

The build is also incredibly good for simulacrum, everything is so slow that nothing can touch you.

I think my next move is linking a high hp rare chest and I was thinking about anointing Corruption and using all the points saved on good cluster jewels. Any thoughts?
Последняя редакция: noseke. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 10:30:55
Playing this in 3.10 SSF and having a blast.
With CWDT-enfeeble-steelskin, %regen ES om armor, chaos golem, fortify and arctic armor she's very tanky in the trash gear. More so than the zombiemancer last league with evasion. Also 6.6k EHP at the moment.
DoT could be faster but I guess it'll improve once I get a 6-link.
I have cane of the unravelling 6s6l and 6s6l chest, what are preferred gems to put to them? Im a bit lost here...
Hi, you can put your bane/totem/cwdt combo in any of the two as the Cane of Unravelling benefits all equipped chaos gems, not just the socketed ones.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация