[On Hold] Bane Occultist - League Start/SSF Viable - All Content

"
AceOfJacks1 написал:
Concerns:
- Not enough life (2.6k) at the moment, but still have lots of room to improve.
- All ES goes to Mana due to Eldritch Battery, which is bad for survivability, but actually helpful for casting, since it allows me to cast Bane more than 3 or 4 times before I run out of mana with all my Mana reservation (3 Auras.)
- Elemental resistances are REALLY low. Like 10% low. I plan on making adjustments to gear to help this as I level up some more.
- Red sockets are hard to find, so I don't have guard skills like Immortal Call or Steelskin to help me out.
- Wands are ranged, so Fortify is not an option ... sadface ....

I don't have much time to dig deep into your post right now, but I have to point out the most important things right now:

- If you are using Eldritch Battery and protecting your mana with ES, then YOU HAVE TO take Mind over Matter passive on the tree. If you have it, then 30% of damage taken is absorbed by mana before life. And since your mana is protected by ES from Eldritch Battery, it will effectively be taken from your Energy Shield. This is roughly +43% effective HP (you want your unreserved mana + ES to be 43% of your total eHP (HP + Unreserved Mana + ES)). So if you have 2.6k HP now, you'll end up having around 3.7k effective HP by just taking that Mind over Matter node. It is also much better for survivability, because you take damage both from ES and Life, and while ES is being regenerated, you can instanly recover life from life flask.
- At level 74 YOU HAVE TO cap your resistances at 75%. There's no workaround, no doing it later. You will be absolutely one shotted by anything elemental with 10% resistances. Both rings and belt are a great place to get elemental resistances.
- CWDT + Steelskin is also a must for survivability. To get red sockets on INT/DEX items use Chromatic Orbs. There are crafts on crafting bench in your hideout, that provide "At least 1 red socket" for 4 chromatics, or "At least 2 red sockets" for 25 chromatics, while randomizing other sockets. You can ask anyone to make it for you if you don't have those crafts. I will be online today before I take a 4-day break, so try to pm me nd I can help with sockets @DholTheRanger.
- Don't rely that much on an amulet with stats. If you outlevel your gems to match your current stats, and then later you eventualy switch to other amulets without those stats (and you will do that at one point), you will have outleveld gems that you can't use until you delevel them. I am using Star of Wraeclast amulet, which provides both elemental resistances and 60% increased AOE of Bane (this is really nice for clearing).

Also with ES protecting Mana you don't really need Hybrid Flask. Better life flask is always nice:

Also: Spell Damage isn't the only mod increasing your damage. You will benefit mostly from non-ailment chaos damage over time multipliers, chaos damage, damage over time.
Thanks for the reply.

I'm going to work on getting those resistances asap.

Additionally, I have enough respec points to get Mind over Matter immediately, and maybe I will get rid of the Poacher's Mark Gem or delevel it until I can figure out dex requirements and such. Maybe if I get a second Le Heup of All ring with good resistances, I can move the Golem to a different slot and still have enough links to do everything I need.

Edit: Do we really need Poacher's Mark at all? We don't actually hit our enemies, so evasion seems irrelevant?
Последняя редакция: AceOfJacks1. Время: 24 июля 2019 г., 18:31:42
"
AceOfJacks1 написал:
Thanks for the reply.

Additionally, I have enough respec points to get Mind over Matter immediately, and maybe I will get rid of the Poacher's Mark Gem or delevel it until I can figure out dex requirements and such. Maybe if I get a second Le Heup of All ring with good resistances, I can move the Golem to a different slot and still have enough links to do everything I need.

Edit: Do we really need Poacher's Mark at all? We don't actually hit our enemies, so evasion seems irrelevant?

We use this for mapping, as a Frenzy Charge generation (30% chance on slain enemy) and as a flask charge generation (100% more for slain enemy).

As for the rings - get a ring with just resistances and life at this point. Getting life on your rings is very important, it's quite noticeable boost. Here's what I'm using for end game.

I only care about Life and Resistances on my rings at this point.
Последняя редакция: Dhol91. Время: 24 июля 2019 г., 19:10:16
Forbidden Taste is also worth trying. The DOT is nothing with this build's chaos res and life regen, so it's just an instant full heal.

At first a HUGE thanks for your Build! I had so much fun with it! The last time i enjoyd a build that much, was arc trapper before nerv.
I play PoE since beta but was not that motivated to hunt and clear all content.
With the release on ps4 i gave it a next try and your Build brought me through the entire Content 156/159 Maps (Perands missing etc. i'm playing on standard 10ex a map..) and i killed my very first uber elder with it in the first try without many knowledge about it.
I Hope you will continue this Build and i can play it again in the next league!

Thank you man!
Последняя редакция: Weltfremd. Время: 28 авг. 2019 г., 6:35:04
Is it the same thing for 3.8 ?
"
Dhol91 написал:
"
AceOfJacks1 написал:
Thanks for the reply.

We use this for mapping, as a Frenzy Charge generation (30% chance on slain enemy) and as a flask charge generation (100% more for slain enemy).

As for the rings - get a ring with just resistances and life at this point. Getting life on your rings is very important, it's quite noticeable boost. Here's what I'm using for end game.

I only care about Life and Resistances on my rings at this point.

Question, how do you get those large text banners in your posts ? i only have the little squares :c
"
Sources of "Non-Ailment Damage over Time Multiplier" of all damage types have been replaced by Damage over Time Multipliers that also affect damage from Ailments.

How this change affects this build?
Thanks for guide, I run this build on Blight and its working :)
Any updates for Blight?

I'm using it so far and it feels smooth.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация