[On Hold] Bane Occultist - League Start/SSF Viable - All Content

The builds seems to be doing really bad in t9 + . Any thoughts on how to improove this ?
Hi. I quited playing before synthesis cuz of the cr4p rewards from end game bosses and wasnt planing to come back, but i did in monolit. Youtubed chaos build and ended up watching a viking guy showing bane occultist. 6ls bane in shav, 4ls soulrend in hat. Soul had gmp for map clear but i used it with extra dmg and only 1 projectile for boss dps. I did all this without knowing occu was nerfed till i realised it, but all wus fine. By half of league i had killed around 70 uber atziris and countless uber elders. This league i made same build, yday my guildies went to phoenix corrupted, 1 leech and a jugg killer. He had trouble with the boss and with 1 portal left i went to help. I had 5ls shavrone and lvl 19 gems no q, found the boss at 80% hp and killed him with 2 other players afk on map. Now i find from time to time little girls telling me occu and bane is weak, or assassin is better and i think .... How can you say something like this if u did not finish or even played the build, a chick that can hit 10k es after nerf and has 70% chaos penetration. With nice gear i managed to melt minotaur in 5 secconds. I wanted to make a forum guide but im too lazy. You can see me playing on twitch/tntrose69
IGN : RememberDolores
Online every day after 7 PM (GMT +1)
"
BuggyPie написал:
The builds seems to be doing really bad in t9 + . Any thoughts on how to improove this ?

Thats cuz U have 2h weapon instead 1h + shield :)
"
Tsiganisti написал:
"
BuggyPie написал:

Thats cuz U have 2h weapon instead 1h + shield :)

I have like 20 c man :C .
hey

this recipe

"
Craft a +1 Chaos Gems Wand/Scepter if you have a Blue-Blue-Green magical wand (vendor a magial Wand with a Chaos Gem) - (You can buy a Blight gem from Nessa for 1 scroll of wisdom)https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vendor_recipe_system#Crafting

doesnt work anymore. am i right?

why should i let arcane surge at lvl 1?
in tips and tricks there is no hint

cheers
Последняя редакция: TheRealBenX. Время: 11 сент. 2019 г., 5:50:15
"
why should i let arcane surge at lvl 1?

Because less mana cost means it's always up.
Hey, how is this build in 3.8?
Последняя редакция: imatty. Время: 11 сент. 2019 г., 19:18:01
"

I'm playing it, Feels really good - Just did uber lab
"
imatty написал:

It's awesome! Here is my Hydra footage and I am still on budget gears. The damage is HUGE!!! Doesn't feel like a DOT build.

https://youtu.be/tQwFZbT9vOQ
How to get enough STR to use cane of unravelling?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация