[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

Wouldn't a well rolled elegant hubris be better than the minion damage clusters? pretty easy to get 2x slumlord for 160% and I have seen 4x for 320% damage.
"
hipposcottamus написал:
Wouldn't a well rolled elegant hubris be better than the minion damage clusters? pretty easy to get 2x slumlord for 160% and I have seen 4x for 320% damage.

Yea, definitely another option to consider, maybe instead of the 2nd 12 passive large cluster since there the investment to path to it is higher. And you will already have gotten a ton of minion attack speed from the 1st large cluster making the 80% damage notables even spicier.
Also really good find on the large cluster jewels.

It's crazy, but I always thought at renewal damage would boost poison dps..

I agree, good idea to skip notables..
I'm going to go for a 8 passive large cluster
why do we need add curse ? were using 2 curse and idk what im missing .-.
what is a good substitute to use in place of Fenumus' Shroud? Anything with energy shield % and INT would work, right?
"
evilmindcz написал:
"
Sorry1990 написал:

For the medium I went with a 6 passive 3% non curse with passives First among equals and Replenishing Presence. I then got rid of a bit of life off the tree and filled it out at level 92. That gives me 21% increased non curse aura effect. I most hits that kill me would kill me even if I had 8k hp so ive sacced a bit of life because I dont care if I die every now and again, which was happening anyway.

Well, according to PoB these nods are nowhere near pure minion nods? Anyway, i just crafted these two (exalt slam HP on both :-) ), so guess i'll just go full DPS setup, kinda feel i'll need it for harder Maven encounters.

The one medium I posted boosted my dps by a noticable amount and also didnt cost 20ex . Your build might be better with more point and higher budget though.
Anyone thought about including animate guardian into the build?
The POB link gives me an error in POB fork. Any ideas?
"
Kloppstock написал:
The POB link gives me an error in POB fork. Any ideas?
I am using the fork myself, and not getting any errors.

Click on: Import/export builds - > Import from website (bottom right) then copy past and go from there.
Is the thread of hope in the build. Medium sized or small? First time using one, so I don't know.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация