[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

"
Mecielle написал:
"
Prismaa написал:
This is prob answered somewhere, but why two curses on bane? I don't see anything giving us 2 curses on enemies, so you can only apply 1

We annoint Whispers of Doom.

"
Mecielle написал:
So, got a question about the cluster setup because as it stands now I am kinda confused. This is all based on OP's level 92 POB he provided.

Are you aware that a small 10% minion damage node gives us more DPS than Renewal, since Renewal has no effect on poison? And the same DPS as Festing fiends?

As it stands, a large cluster with no notables at all easily beats the one used here, since you can get 4 other useful mods on top of the 10% increased minion damage.

And since the medium does not even have the 10% increased damage nodes, that seems a total waste for just Renewal. Allocate one more 10% increased minion damage on the large cluster jewel and you gain more DPS than from all of the medium cluster.

Gonna take a look around and see if there are any other notables to go for.

So, there are no good notables on either of the clusters. So I edited the large cluster and changed the medium to an aura effect cluster.

Without changing anything else, and without using more passives I gained 30k DPS per spider. That is 600k DPS total. On top some life. And the jewel will cost almost nothing.

The large cluster can be made with a few alterations, didnt check the price on the aura effect medium, but can't be much either.

https://pastebin.com/7XfCQRgB

Honestly, I would just drop the medium and go for a 12 passive large cluster. Can even drop some of the weak damage notables on the tree to fill out the 12 passive cluster.

Looks like i84+ 12 large are not even that expensive this league. I think what i'll do is just use two of them, and drop medium clusters at all, as there are mostly QoL, and i'm not sure if its worth the points now. And with two 35% effectivity / 3% attack speed nodes you can actually drop pretty much all other minion nodes from the tree, because small ones on cluster are better.
build is fine till t14+ i think

monsters live way to long not that tanky aswell dunno got everything done so far cant reach lvl 90+ cuase of t16+ farming
"
babo1013 написал:

monsters live way to long not that tanky aswell dunno got everything done so far cant reach lvl 90+ cuase of t16+ farming

You have two curses in Bane but not +1 curse in tree, so you are most likely overwriting curses, and dont have Despair all the time. That could answer that "they live too long".

Answer to "not that tanky" could be your flask setup, you have zero utility flasks. I'm pretty sure you dont need mana flask at all.
I dont know how damage can be your problem, im doing pretty good in t16, killing guardians, vaal temple and sirus and am rarely dying.

Maybe use meat shield in your golem instead of minion life, he will tank almost every boss for you, thats huge survivability.
Couple of questions:

MoM - I only have like 3% unreserved mana, is it even worth taking here? Or does it take from the ES because of Eldritch Battery?

Darkness Enthroned Belt - If you socket Amanamu's Gaze into it, does the 6% per jewel / 30% limit increase by 75%? Also, does the Amanamu's itself count towards the bonus?
"
babo1013 написал:

I am going to list the problems I see, don't feel attacked we were all new to the game at some point:

- your abyss jewels are very weak
- you lack the 2nd curse from Whispers of Doom.
- you don't have Fortify
- your flask setup is not great
- you have no ES on shield, boots, gloves and rings, massively decreasing the value of MoM
- you don't have Aspect of the Spider, causing the body armour to do nothing

Overall, I would say you have at most 50% of the DPS and tankyness you could with very minimal investment and optimisation. Probably closer to 30%.

Hopefully that gave you some ideas to improve your build. If you want advice on what to tackle first, I would say get Aspect of the Spider.

"
GRIZZLEH написал:
Couple of questions:

MoM - I only have like 3% unreserved mana, is it even worth taking here? Or does it take from the ES because of Eldritch Battery?

Darkness Enthroned Belt - If you socket Amanamu's Gaze into it, does the 6% per jewel / 30% limit increase by 75%? Also, does the Amanamu's itself count towards the bonus?

Yes, MoM with Eldritch Battery uses ES instead of mana. That is the reason why its important to stack as much ES as you can on your rare gear, while also going for life.

And according to PoE, yes, Darkness Enthroned does work with the unique jewel, at least in PoB. But I see no reason why it should not also work in game. It is a very solid option for pure DPS, but you will lose whatever your Stygian would give you.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 2 авг. 2021 г., 12:16:28
"
evilmindcz написал:
"
Mecielle написал:
"
Prismaa написал:
This is prob answered somewhere, but why two curses on bane? I don't see anything giving us 2 curses on enemies, so you can only apply 1

We annoint Whispers of Doom.

"
Mecielle написал:
So, got a question about the cluster setup because as it stands now I am kinda confused. This is all based on OP's level 92 POB he provided.

Are you aware that a small 10% minion damage node gives us more DPS than Renewal, since Renewal has no effect on poison? And the same DPS as Festing fiends?

As it stands, a large cluster with no notables at all easily beats the one used here, since you can get 4 other useful mods on top of the 10% increased minion damage.

And since the medium does not even have the 10% increased damage nodes, that seems a total waste for just Renewal. Allocate one more 10% increased minion damage on the large cluster jewel and you gain more DPS than from all of the medium cluster.

Gonna take a look around and see if there are any other notables to go for.

So, there are no good notables on either of the clusters. So I edited the large cluster and changed the medium to an aura effect cluster.

Without changing anything else, and without using more passives I gained 30k DPS per spider. That is 600k DPS total. On top some life. And the jewel will cost almost nothing.

The large cluster can be made with a few alterations, didnt check the price on the aura effect medium, but can't be much either.

https://pastebin.com/7XfCQRgB

Honestly, I would just drop the medium and go for a 12 passive large cluster. Can even drop some of the weak damage notables on the tree to fill out the 12 passive cluster.

Looks like i84+ 12 large are not even that expensive this league. I think what i'll do is just use two of them, and drop medium clusters at all, as there are mostly QoL, and i'm not sure if its worth the points now. And with two 35% effectivity / 3% attack speed nodes you can actually drop pretty much all other minion nodes from the tree, because small ones on cluster are better.

For the medium I went with a 6 passive 3% non curse with passives First among equals and Replenishing Presence. I then got rid of a bit of life off the tree and filled it out at level 92. That gives me 21% increased non curse aura effect. I most hits that kill me would kill me even if I had 8k hp so ive sacced a bit of life because I dont care if I die every now and again, which was happening anyway.

Also how is he getting 97% phys > chaos conversion I can only get to 85%

are these clusters useful for spooders? Idk what their base crit is or if they can impale. Rolled the big jewel for like 5c and wondering if I should use or just sell and roll another.
There are few differences between the written guide(specially gem links) and updated PoB for 3.15 like gem section says "use Punishment over Despair" but on the PoB Despair is being used. Which one is the correct way to go :D

Also, does renewal have any effect at all on spiders? On PoB it seems like 0 dps to minions.

Thanks for the guide btw!
Последняя редакция: feelthepain. Время: 2 авг. 2021 г., 15:25:41

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация