[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

"
Sorry1990 написал:

For the medium I went with a 6 passive 3% non curse with passives First among equals and Replenishing Presence. I then got rid of a bit of life off the tree and filled it out at level 92. That gives me 21% increased non curse aura effect. I most hits that kill me would kill me even if I had 8k hp so ive sacced a bit of life because I dont care if I die every now and again, which was happening anyway.

Well, according to PoB these nods are nowhere near pure minion nods? Anyway, i just crafted these two (exalt slam HP on both :-) ), so guess i'll just go full DPS setup, kinda feel i'll need it for harder Maven encounters.

"
evilmindcz написал:
"
Sorry1990 написал:

For the medium I went with a 6 passive 3% non curse with passives First among equals and Replenishing Presence. I then got rid of a bit of life off the tree and filled it out at level 92. That gives me 21% increased non curse aura effect. I most hits that kill me would kill me even if I had 8k hp so ive sacced a bit of life because I dont care if I die every now and again, which was happening anyway.

Well, according to PoB these nods are nowhere near pure minion nods? Anyway, i just crafted these two (exalt slam HP on both :-) ), so guess i'll just go full DPS setup, kinda feel i'll need it for harder Maven encounters.

Yea, your setup with 2x12 passive large clusters is my plan too, but would have to sell my 40ex SST Bleed Glad to afford them. Or get lucky crafting them I guess.

Btw, you think the tradeoff for Darkness Enthroned is worth it? Have been considering going that route too later on when my EHP is looking a bit better.
"
Mecielle написал:
"
blackjellyman написал:
"
Mecielle написал:

So, there are no good notables on either of the clusters. So I edited the large cluster and changed the medium to an aura effect cluster.

Without changing anything else, and without using more passives I gained 30k DPS per spider. That is 600k DPS total. On top some life. And the jewel will cost almost nothing.

The large cluster can be made with a few alterations, didnt check the price on the aura effect medium, but can't be much either.

https://pastebin.com/7XfCQRgB

Honestly, I would just drop the medium and go for a 12 passive large cluster. Can even drop some of the weak damage notables on the tree to fill out the 12 passive cluster.

So does your build do more damage than OPs? I'm going to start regret orb'ing to spec into this spider build again, and I want to know which one to fall for the skill tree.

There really is no "my build". I was just following OPs when I noticed that the clusters are pretty bad. And changed them to something better and even cheaper in the PoB I linked, as a suggestion to others. Everything else is exactly the same.

Do you know the estimated cost of the build as a whole with the current prices? Don't intend to play that much this league so I want something cheap that can get me to red maps on a reasonable budget.
"
Mecielle написал:
"
evilmindcz написал:
"
Sorry1990 написал:

Yea, your setup with 2x12 passive large clusters is my plan too, but would have to sell my 40ex SST Bleed Glad to afford them. Or get lucky crafting them I guess.

Btw, you think the tradeoff for Darkness Enthroned is worth it? Have been considering going that route too later on when my EHP is looking a bit better.

Yeah, i'll get all 2x12 nodes, just need to drop more regret orbs. I'll get rid of life nodes, as even without them i'll still have over 6k HP, which is fine.

I think DE is worth it if you have really good jewels in there (which i dont have yet). If you dont need resists from belt, its pretty much no brainer, as 2x40 * 75% is about the same as good HP belt, and rest will be pure DPS * 75%.
"
evilmindcz написал:

I think DE is worth it if you have really good jewels in there (which i dont have yet). If you dont need resists from belt, its pretty much no brainer, as 2x40 * 75% is about the same as good HP belt, and rest will be pure DPS * 75%.

Well, it is just one rare jewel in the DE, right? Because if we are talking no brainer moves, one has to be the unique jewel for the huge DPS boost imo. But yea, even with just one rare you would still get some good life, and of course DPS from that rare too.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 2 авг. 2021 г., 16:18:29
"
Mecielle написал:
"
evilmindcz написал:

Well, it is just one rare jewel in the DE, right? Because if we are talking no brainer moves, one has to be the unique jewel for the huge DPS boost imo. But yea, even with just one rare you would still get some good life, and of course DPS from that rare too.

No, it can be two rare jewels. Well, actually, i never tested if lets say Fortress Covenant might be better... but i'll now do it for sure! :-)
"
evilmindcz написал:
"
Mecielle написал:
"
evilmindcz написал:

No, it can be two rare jewels. Well, actually, i never tested if lets say Fortress Covenant might be better... but i'll now do it for sure! :-)

Alright, just saying, not having Amanamu's Gaze in the Darkness Enthroned makes you miss out on roughly as much DPS as 6-8 nodes on your large cluster jewels give you. Seems like a huge waste to me for a bit of life.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 2 авг. 2021 г., 17:27:36
Doesn't Anamanu gaze have a global cap? so pointless to put it in DE?
"
mGravitus написал:
Doesn't Anamanu gaze have a global cap? so pointless to put it in DE?

I would assume it is scaled the same as any other mod, since it does not have the "Unscalable Value" tag when you hold ALT while hovering over it. If you don't know what I'm talking about, Arakaali's Fang has that tag on the mod for example.

Mind, I base it only on the missing tag and that a bunch of people on poe.ninja are using it inside their DE. It would definitely not be the first time GGG fucks up and forgets to add tags to mods.

EDIT: Did some searching and found this thread on reddit and the top comment claims to have tested it and confirmed that the maximum is not increased:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/mvtht0/question_about_a_new_unique_jewel/

So I was wrong and there is a hidden unscalable value tag there. Definitely disregard what I said in that case, two rare jewels is the play.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 2 авг. 2021 г., 18:55:19
oh nvm, I see u found same test :)

I think it just scales the 6%

The global cap, always stays.

Here is the testing someone did for similar scenario:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/n3624u/psa_darkness_enthroned_tecrods_gaze_interaction/
Последняя редакция: mGravitus. Время: 2 авг. 2021 г., 19:00:58

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация