[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

So is the scourge really worth it? Because Bane doesn't hit and therefore it shouldn't enable the on-hit effect of the weapon. Or am I wrong?
"
Restoron написал:
So is the scourge really worth it? Because Bane doesn't hit and therefore it shouldn't enable the on-hit effect of the weapon. Or am I wrong?

Still gives 15% attack speed which is a ton. Honestly there are better weapons but those would be shaped Scepters as we can't use Arakaali's Fang and a wand together. The Scourge is a good cheap off hand, if you can get better go for it. But this only applies to clearing, for Uber Elder I didn't use The Scourge at all, instead I used a rare shield and I still melted the fight as you can see in the video.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Последняя редакция: Inkira. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 11:53:14
"
Inkira написал:
"
Restoron написал:

Still gives 15% attack speed which is a ton. Honestly there are better weapons but those would be shaped Scepters as we can't use Arakaali's Fang and a wand together. The Scourge is a good cheap off hand, if you can get better go for it. But this only applies to clearing, for Uber Elder I didn't use The Scourge at all, instead I used a rare shield and I still melted the fight as you can see in the video.

Inkira, If you wanted to get or make a better shaped scepter, what stats would you be looking for?
"
Mokitdown написал:
"
Inkira написал:
"
Restoron написал:

Inkira, If you wanted to get or make a better shaped scepter, what stats would you be looking for?

Something like this:

Minion damage, minion attack speed, and if you can double damage.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
Последняя редакция: Inkira. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 23:08:06
So I've been experimenting with those damn worms and trying to get the 20 spiders to prob consistently. I found that the worms kind of just pop out at random directions around you and sometimes you miss hitting them with Bane since you might, for instance, be casting bane directly below your character, but the worms pop out in the upward direction, getting killed by your specter or wolfs.

Try this:
Take off your specters and the helm...

Cast Desecrate on ground then throw out your worms.. You will notice that desecrate covers a large area and no matter where your worms go they will fall into it...

You can actually leave them squirming around for a few seconds if you want.
Then just cast Bane on the worms... Boom, 20 spiders...

Now, do that same thing again, but without desecrate and you get 2 spiders...

Do it again, and purposely miss hitting the worms with bane and... nothing.

So this is the way it works... You have to cast desecrate in between the time your helm eats the bodies, and you have to watch where those damn worms drop because you have to hit it with your bane, all the while doing so quickly enough before your specters or wolfs kill the worms....

This is very tough in practice, but I found a trick....

The worms will spawn randomly in any direction, both of them... 1 might spawn at 20 degrees to you and the other at 250 degrees to you... However they MUST be able to hit the floor. So if you were to say, back yourself against the wall, there is only one real direction the 2 worms will pop out, since they can't pop out into a wall.

When you start a map, stand next to a wall, or even better a corner, and you will notice that the worms will ONLY spawn in the place where there is a floor for them to land on...

I found I can get the spiders to spawn consistently using this method.

Another thing, if you whirling dash away from your specters they will be left behind for a bit or if they are engaging a mob, you will have more time to watch where your worms hit the floor and thus more time to cast bane on them before the specters murder them.

Also, if you are in a pinch, and there is a ton of mob and you can't see shit, just Bane a group of mobs, and whirling dash all over the place like a mad man, you will end up getting a killing blow and spawning at least a few spiders

If you are fighting a solo boss with no adds and you are out of flasks...well there is nothing you can do, just port out and come back in and try it again...

I hope this makes sense.
"
Mokitdown написал:
So I've been experimenting with those damn worms and trying to get the 20 spiders to prob consistently. I found that the worms kind of just pop out at random directions around you and sometimes you miss hitting them with Bane since you might, for instance, be casting bane directly below your character, but the worms pop out in the upward direction, getting killed by your specter or wolfs.

Try this:
Take off your specters and the helm...

Cast Desecrate on ground then throw out your worms.. You will notice that desecrate covers a large area and no matter where your worms go they will fall into it...

You can actually leave them squirming around for a few seconds if you want.
Then just cast Bane on the worms... Boom, 20 spiders...

Now, do that same thing again, but without desecrate and you get 2 spiders...

Do it again, and purposely miss hitting the worms with bane and... nothing.

So this is the way it works... You have to cast desecrate in between the time your helm eats the bodies, and you have to watch where those damn worms drop because you have to hit it with your bane, all the while doing so quickly enough before your specters or wolfs kill the worms....

This is very tough in practice, but I found a trick....

The worms will spawn randomly in any direction, both of them... 1 might spawn at 20 degrees to you and the other at 250 degrees to you... However they MUST be able to hit the floor. So if you were to say, back yourself against the wall, there is only one real direction the 2 worms will pop out, since they can't pop out into a wall.

When you start a map, stand next to a wall, or even better a corner, and you will notice that the worms will ONLY spawn in the place where there is a floor for them to land on...

I found I can get the spiders to spawn consistently using this method.

Another thing, if you whirling dash away from your specters they will be left behind for a bit or if they are engaging a mob, you will have more time to watch where your worms hit the floor and thus more time to cast bane on them before the specters murder them.

Also, if you are in a pinch, and there is a ton of mob and you can't see shit, just Bane a group of mobs, and whirling dash all over the place like a mad man, you will end up getting a killing blow and spawning at least a few spiders

If you are fighting a solo boss with no adds and you are out of flasks...well there is nothing you can do, just port out and come back in and try it again...

I hope this makes sense.

If it works for you fine but I've never had any issues summoning spiders. If my spiders despawn while mapping I stop for 1 second to spawn more and keep going, I honestly don't see why people have an issue. I have plenty of videos showing myself doing it quickly and easily, if those don't help then I dunno what else to tell people.
My guides:
How's the Blighted Maps on this build? Is it efficient in clearing and killing the bosses?

Thanks! I'm planning to make this as my second build.
Spectres seems to gave me problem summoning my spider again, they keep killing my worms, any workaround this? they give strong buff,but without spiders, there's nothing to be buffed :/
"
meister1523 написал:
How's the Blighted Maps on this build? Is it efficient in clearing and killing the bosses?

Thanks! I'm planning to make this as my second build.

Works great in my experience at t15, should be no issue. Still need to build towers tho of course!

"
might_99 написал:
Spectres seems to gave me problem summoning my spider again, they keep killing my worms, any workaround this? they give strong buff,but without spiders, there's nothing to be buffed :/

Only suggestion I have is to watch my videos on how I summon spiders. You should be able to kill the worms way before specters if you react fast enough. The gorillas will use their war cry when the worm spawns so that should give you enough time to kill them.
My guides:
I see.. thanks for the reply, I didn't see any spectre on your vid, it definitely works, but sometimes the spiders are gone right on a boss battle and yeaa.. either succeed on summoning or the gorillas splat them off without any flask charges, hahaha

amazing flavour of summoner tho, love how the skittering spiders sounds :)
Последняя редакция: might_99. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 11:44:57

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация