[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

I never comment on builds, but this one deserves it. Completely trivializes the game on a modest budget. First time I've killed Shaper, and all of his guards, corrupted. All of the fights were a joke, I haven't lost a single hp in the Shaper fight.

Thank you for a great build, I will probably retire the character now, since it's just stupid strong, I don't even look at the mods for red maps, and just walk around, while the spiders destroy everything.
"
Slezina написал:
I never comment on builds, but this one deserves it. Completely trivializes the game on a modest budget. First time I've killed Shaper, and all of his guards, corrupted. All of the fights were a joke, I haven't lost a single hp in the Shaper fight.

Thank you for a great build, I will probably retire the character now, since it's just stupid strong, I don't even look at the mods for red maps, and just walk around, while the spiders destroy everything.

Yea that's my favorite thing about the build, how easy it is to just melt all the bosses in the game. When I first made the build I loved it so much because of that feeling of the game being trivialized. Glad you've enjoyed the build, ty for the post. :)
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Have you had any trouble delving with this build? There are times when there are just a large pack of mobs in the way or near you...reckon swapping CWDT+Desecrate+SO for Zombies+Meat Shield+Life is a good way to go?
"
Joel_Tank написал:
Have you had any trouble delving with this build? There are times when there are just a large pack of mobs in the way or near you...reckon swapping CWDT+Desecrate+SO for Zombies+Meat Shield+Life is a good way to go?

Using any minions other than Spiders + Frenzy/Power charge generating Specters will stop you from summoning Spiders correctly because the worms will die to Zombies/Carrion Golem.

If you drop the CWDT setup you lose a lot of healing.

There are no issues delving in my experience, Spiders melt packs with Melee Splash and attack far ahead of you because of their aggro range. If a pack body blocks you, that's why Convocation is in the build, recall them to come save you.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
Последняя редакция: Inkira. Время: 1 окт. 2019 г., 19:48:17
Hi. Maybe a newbie question, but What is a way to craft or buy chest with two separated 3-links?
"
AbNormy написал:
Hi. Maybe a newbie question, but What is a way to craft or buy chest with two separated 3-links?

Just use fusings on it.
My guides:
Последняя редакция: Inkira. Время: 3 окт. 2019 г., 6:12:19
Do you prefer spirit shields? Otherwise, can Magna Eclipsis Pinnacle Tower Shield be used? Thoughts?
"
Joel_Tank написал:
Do you prefer spirit shields? Otherwise, can Magna Eclipsis Pinnacle Tower Shield be used? Thoughts?

You just want a lot of life, it doesn't have to be an ES base. Ahn's Heritage would be good, lots of life and max res.
My guides:
Finally got around to this build, playing on a different account so I can actually purchase stash tabs (after two seasons). The build got a whole lot stronger, I feel summoning with the specters can be a pain but its not something you won't get used to with practice.

That said, the specters are really annoying to keep alive during the UBER Elder fight they're usually dead by the 2nd transition, when the Shaper opens his portal in that fight. Not sure why they seem to be dying so quickly but their loss definitely becomes noticeable during the last phase, but it doesn't prevent you from a deathless run.

Overall, great build as always for the season, it just got flat out buffed really.
"
Chaplin1108 написал:
Finally got around to this build, playing on a different account so I can actually purchase stash tabs (after two seasons). The build got a whole lot stronger, I feel summoning with the specters can be a pain but its not something you won't get used to with practice.

That said, the specters are really annoying to keep alive during the UBER Elder fight they're usually dead by the 2nd transition, when the Shaper opens his portal in that fight. Not sure why they seem to be dying so quickly but their loss definitely becomes noticeable during the last phase, but it doesn't prevent you from a deathless run.

Overall, great build as always for the season, it just got flat out buffed really.

Yea specters die fast in uber elder but it doesnt matter, they speed up the first minute of the fight but by no means are they needed.

As I've said in previous posts I have no issues with summoning while having specters so cant relate there. :P Glad you're enjoying the build :)
My guides:

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация