[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

Have you had any trouble killing Shavronne the Sickening in the Cells map for challenge completion? Not sure what it is but I'm not getting credit with my spiders.
oh this one is easy.
unsummon all minions (dont forget wolf). and just spam bane . the chaos damage pass through the shield
Easiest way to manipulate the worms jumping out from the flask is to stand next to a wall when trying to summon spiders.
That way they are pretty much guaranteed to land at least somewhere in front of you.
This is an amazing build. Fastest I've ever taken a character to lvl90 in all the years I've been playing POE. It used to be such a grind. I'm not invincible by any means but I can clear any map. Thank you so much for putting up this build and for others in adding to it (like the Bane suggestion). I have a quick question about a stat in the POB link - under configuration you have an option "Have you hit recently". How do you get this to appear ? I'm almost a mirror of gear and other stats - except I'm not wearing Fenumus's Shroud right now (missing the green socket atm). My config is on the left, your POB config on the right in the screenshot

In the same vein - how do you tell how many stacks you have and whether the spectres are actually providing a frenzy charge ?

"
BowWizard написал:
This is an amazing build. Fastest I've ever taken a character to lvl90 in all the years I've been playing POE. It used to be such a grind. I'm not invincible by any means but I can clear any map. Thank you so much for putting up this build and for others in adding to it (like the Bane suggestion). I have a quick question about a stat in the POB link - under configuration you have an option "Have you hit recently". How do you get this to appear ? I'm almost a mirror of gear and other stats - except I'm not wearing Fenumus's Shroud right now (missing the green socket atm). My config is on the left, your POB config on the right in the screenshot

In the same vein - how do you tell how many stacks you have and whether the spectres are actually providing a frenzy charge ?

Stacks of what? And that option is from The Scourge, ignore it as Bane doesn't hit. The specters will use a warcry when they give charges and you can see them on the spiders, and usually also on yourself.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Thanks for the tip on how to see frenzy. I was using the wrong spectres. Once I changed I see you what you mean. I'm using a Scourge so not sure why the "Have you hit recently" option doesn't show for me. I'll ignore as suggested. With regard to the stack question I was wondering how you tell how many spider web stacks and how many withered stacks are actually active to plug in to the calculation.
"
BowWizard написал:
Thanks for the tip on how to see frenzy. I was using the wrong spectres. Once I changed I see you what you mean. I'm using a Scourge so not sure why the "Have you hit recently" option doesn't show for me. I'll ignore as suggested. With regard to the stack question I was wondering how you tell how many spider web stacks and how many withered stacks are actually active to plug in to the calculation.

Well during a boss fight you will have max stacks of both Webs and Withering Touch. There's no way to see but they will be maxed out.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
New guide up for my Pathfinder RF character. Check it out. :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2653996
My guides:
Последняя редакция: Inkira. Время: 29 сент. 2019 г., 21:40:34
Using the daggers spiders is the fuckiest thing ever. Is there any...trick in particular to it not being so frustrating? Your specters will kill the worms, half the time during a map I'm lucky to proc 4 spiders

"
Inkira написал:

If it works for you fine but I've never had any issues summoning spiders. If my spiders despawn while mapping I stop for 1 second to spawn more and keep going, I honestly don't see why people have an issue. I have plenty of videos showing myself doing it quickly and easily, if those don't help then I dunno what else to tell people.

You're saying your specters don't just immediately kill the worms? Care to explain how you pull that off?
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 30 сент. 2019 г., 4:44:26
"
DamageIncorporated написал:
Using the daggers spiders is the fuckiest thing ever. Is there any...trick in particular to it not being so frustrating? Your specters will kill the worms, half the time during a map I'm lucky to proc 4 spiders

"
Inkira написал:

If it works for you fine but I've never had any issues summoning spiders. If my spiders despawn while mapping I stop for 1 second to spawn more and keep going, I honestly don't see why people have an issue. I have plenty of videos showing myself doing it quickly and easily, if those don't help then I dunno what else to tell people.

You're saying your specters don't just immediately kill the worms? Care to explain how you pull that off?

Here, watch this summoning sequence in this video and slow it down to .5 speed: https://youtu.be/KBCWi1pAmRo?t=9
See how seamlessly I do it? Notice how the specters don't have time to react. The worms are dying the moment they fly up into the air.

Make sure you do these 3 things:

1. Cast Desecrate-Spell Cascade
2. At the same time you cast Desecrate, use Writhing Jar
3. The moment after you use Desecrate, hold down right click so you're pre-casting Bane before the worms spawn.

If you do this the worms will die to Bane the instant they are spawned.
My guides:
Последняя редакция: Inkira. Время: 30 сент. 2019 г., 11:49:16

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация