[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

Could you please help me what i missing, because my spider dps like sh*t @@! Thanks, this is my pob: https://pastebin.com/EUZnARhM
"
iloveyouso написал:
Could you please help me what i missing, because my spider dps like sh*t @@! Thanks, this is my pob: https://pastebin.com/EUZnARhM

In what context is your damage bad, clearing? If your feel like your damage is bad during clearing then that may be because you aren't using Melee Splash, at least that's what the POB you linked shows me. Melee Physical is only for bosses, you don't use it while clearing.

Otherwise you have two issues: You did not anoint Whispers of Doom on your amulet and your ghastly eye jewels are pretty bad. You need to stack flat physical to minions and minion attack speed on your ghastly eye jewels, and missing out on a 2nd curse is a 33% drop in your overall DPS.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
"
Inkira написал:
"
Inkira написал:
"
Orion5452 написал:
At the moment mapping with the build is godlike and i can face everything with almost 6k life, but against bosses i feel it a little more "slow" in damage i don't feel the "melt" compared to other leagues even i swapped to an melee phys gem 20/23, can you take a look at my character? i have everything set exept for the fettle cluster jewel

https://pastebin.com/CBkVVpLJ

You don't have dual curse, that's like 34% more total DPS you're missing. Anoint your amulet for Whisper of Doom.

Also I just noticed it but I have no clue why you have a Purity of Ice Aul's Uprising. The Aul's I used in the guide is the Envy one, because it GIVES me the Envy aura and also makes it free, right now you are completely wasting your amulet slot because you don't even have Purity of Ice socketed anywhere and you don't need Purity of Ice either.

Yeah i fixed these two things, funny story, i put the oils for the annoint but never hitted the accept button, and got that aul's more than anything for the Dex rolls, now i have 1 with envy and i got that predator for swap for heavy bosses and a melee physical support 20/23 and im going to buy karui flask

this is my character now, idk if there's something left to improve? i melted sirus A6 and did "the twisted" i love this build :)

https://pastebin.com/a9a9p9iS
Последняя редакция: Orion5452. Время: 3 мая 2021 г., 5:37:17
Hey, I levelled up using SRS till about 70 and have switched over to the gear and gems in your build. This has left mostly all gems under levelled as well as me having no real idea on how to play this build.

I'm not new to POE but I haven't played summon builds before, this one is particularly confusing. When I try to summon the spiders I find the worms spawn out of the desecrate so when I bane on top of it, it misses or doesn't do enough damage to kill the worms. Often my spectre will come kill the worms before it ticks down.

Also besides summoning I am finding it difficult to know what spells I cast while running around with the spiders as well as what you mean by the spectre getting some ability in act 2.

I am just hoping for a TLDR for a complete summoning noob. Keen to come play this instead of my bladestorm character but I can't get my head around how to play this effectively.
"
zer0pls написал:
Hey, I levelled up using SRS till about 70 and have switched over to the gear and gems in your build. This has left mostly all gems under levelled as well as me having no real idea on how to play this build.

I'm not new to POE but I haven't played summon builds before, this one is particularly confusing. When I try to summon the spiders I find the worms spawn out of the desecrate so when I bane on top of it, it misses or doesn't do enough damage to kill the worms. Often my spectre will come kill the worms before it ticks down.

Also besides summoning I am finding it difficult to know what spells I cast while running around with the spiders as well as what you mean by the spectre getting some ability in act 2.

I am just hoping for a TLDR for a complete summoning noob. Keen to come play this instead of my bladestorm character but I can't get my head around how to play this effectively.

Summoning the spiders takes a little getting used to but it soon becomes as easy as casting any skill, even in dense combat if it is needed. Just use the potion and Bane immediately after it. You need Bane to be leveled up so it kills the worms instantly, and of course you need corpses. After some practice, I do it flawlessly 9 times out of 10.

The chieftain spectres from Act 2 cast Frenzy, but apparently spectres have been nerfed and die easily without a full minion build, so Carrion Golem is the current recommendation. This build is more of a glass cannon build for minions, since the spiders are invulnerable. Carrion Golem is better at staying alive, it buffs your spiders, and if it is low on health or dies you just resummon it instantly.

While running around you cast all of your spells as needed, but at lower levels the spiders might be killing everything too fast to cast any spells at all! The TLDR in most summoning builds is you run around casting spells to survive, buff your minions, and debuff your enemies. Figure out which spell does what and it will all make sense. Remember to turn all your auras back on if you die!

I have played several other minion builds before and this one feels like it has the most moving parts of all. It is also the build with which I die the most (at level 90, in high red maps). But I am not being very cautious and the build is fun, fast, and powerful!
Последняя редакция: Devilator. Время: 3 мая 2021 г., 8:57:24
Carrion golem can kill worms, before i kill them on desecrate pools.
When you at fight - it can be really problem, for me - i'm dying almost every time that it being.

And, i have some problem - what i can buy, if Aul's Uprising
Onyx Amulet is very expansive to me? Trying hoard money and running with a cheap amulet with whispers of doom, or maybe there have any variants?
Последняя редакция: Rinoya. Время: 3 мая 2021 г., 9:33:40
"
Rinoya написал:
When you at fight - it can be really problem, for me - i'm dying almost every time that it being.

And, i have some problem - what i can buy, if Aul's Uprising
Onyx Amulet is very expansive to me? Trying hoard money and running with a cheap amulet with whispers of doom, or maybe there have any variants?

You do not have to buy Aul's it costs way too much this league. I didn't have one when I killed Maven last week, you don't need it at all. As for the Carrion Golem issue I'm going to make a video probably today that addresses this issue because I figured out a way around it.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
"
Devilator написал:
"
zer0pls написал:

Summoning the spiders takes a little getting used to but it soon becomes as easy as casting any skill, even in dense combat if it is needed. Just use the potion and Bane immediately after it. You need Bane to be leveled up so it kills the worms instantly, and of course you need corpses. After some practice, I do it flawlessly 9 times out of 10.

The chieftain spectres from Act 2 cast Frenzy, but apparently spectres have been nerfed and die easily without a full minion build, so Carrion Golem is the current recommendation. This build is more of a glass cannon build for minions, since the spiders are invulnerable. Carrion Golem is better at staying alive, it buffs your spiders, and if it is low on health or dies you just resummon it instantly.

While running around you cast all of your spells as needed, but at lower levels the spiders might be killing everything too fast to cast any spells at all! The TLDR in most summoning builds is you run around casting spells to survive, buff your minions, and debuff your enemies. Figure out which spell does what and it will all make sense. Remember to turn all your auras back on if you die!

I have played several other minion builds before and this one feels like it has the most moving parts of all. It is also the build with which I die the most (at level 90, in high red maps). But I am not being very cautious and the build is fun, fast, and powerful!

Thank you for the good summary :) this build definitely takes some getting used to compared to other summoners but once you get used to it I think it's a very fun playstyle. As for dying, once you have a lot of jewels and good rares you can get to a point of tankiness where almost nothing can one shot you and your Devouring Diadem will auto-heal you anytime you get low, it's just a gear dependency thing really.

I've been thinking of making a video with a map playthrough with a little commentary and it looks like I need to do that so hopefully that'll be out soon.
My guides:
"
Rinoya написал:

It really is a matter of getting the timing right. I had a very hard time summoning the spiders at first too. Just hit Bane after the flask and the worms will die before the golem can hit them (even with two golems). Practice a little out of combat, first without your golem and then with it. It shouldn't take long.

When you are in a fight it isn't a problem at all because the golem is busy. So what you can do until you are more comfortable with the timing is start a map and walk a little until your golem moves to engage an enemy, then summon your spiders.

Another tip to help you feel safer until you have the summoning down is to cast Desecrate occasionally. Sometimes, even in big fights, your spiders might be fighting away from you and Feast of Flesh will clear your immediate surrounding area from corpses, making you unable to summon new spiders as enemies die. Casting Desecrate randomly helps lower the chance that your spiders expire and you find yourself swarmed with enemies.
"
Orion5452 написал:

Yeah i fixed these two things, funny story, i put the oils for the annoint but never hitted the accept button, and got that aul's more than anything for the Dex rolls, now i have 1 with envy and i got that predator for swap for heavy bosses and a melee physical support 20/23 and im going to buy karui flask

this is my character now, idk if there's something left to improve? i melted sirus A6 and did "the twisted" i love this build :)

https://pastebin.com/a9a9p9iS

I'm glad you like the build so much and trust me, it gets even better, this isn't even your final form ;)

https://pastebin.com/cNTXWrk6

So this is what I did to your setup and what I recommend:

Make sure you're using Punishment over Despair, it's more damage overall because at lvl 21 it's 80% more damage to enemies on low life, which if an enemy is at max life we assume this to be 40% more damage, still better than Despair and the melt once an enemy is at lowlife is insane.

Get better gloves so you can get more Dexterity, enough that you can drop the +30 Dexterity node on your tree.

Buy Awakened Generosity, it's about 1.3ex, and quality it to 20%, you'll get +1 level to aura gems that it is supporting. Also, get 20 quality on your War Banner and get your Vaal Haste to lvl 20.

If you can get the "Spirit Offering grants +12% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage" helm enchant, I bought a Devouring Diadem that had it for 100c two days ago. If you want you can also farm the enchant but that is up to you on whether you like to run lab or not, if you decide to farm it yourself buy some other meta helmets like Devoto's and Fractal Thoughts so you can enchant them if you get a valuable enchant, then you can sell them so you still are profiting while farming your own enchant.

Get rid of the 5 points leading to Death Attunement, 1 point by dropping the +30 Dexterity node (once you have enough dex from gear) and save 1 point by buying a 2 passive Fettle jewel. With these saved points get the 5% max life by Heart of the Warrior, the 6% max life by Devotion, the Foresight node because you need more ES to balance the Mind over Matter to life ratio, and then the jewel socket by the Shaper node. Put another ghastly eye jewel in that socket.

Try to get a better rare shield, the life roll is really good but you need a lot of ES from your shield to for the MoM:Life ratio. For reference if you have 6300 life you want about 2500-2600 ES for maximum efficiency.

Lastly I've included some passive tree changes that I've been experimenting with using a medium Thread of Hope, I can't describe all the changes via text but they are occurring in the witch starting area as well as the minion damage wheel in the templar area. The jewel we're dropping for Thread of Hope is the one in the witch starting area.

With these changes you're going to gain about 60k Shaper DPS per spider as well as much better EHP. If you continue to level past 92 I recommend getting Arcane Focus for more ES.
My guides:

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация