[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

"
Ritech98 написал:
What do you think about triad grip with 2 white sockets? Will be work that?

Triad Grip gives you 1.22% increased damage at the cost of life, ES, resists, and dexterity from your gloves. Don't use them.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/RedScaledOne/characters

Could you take a look it is

Tiberia |°| Spider

I changed to your new skill tree I hope I did not mess up anything.

First where should i put Predator? there is no free slot for that gem? Or am i missing something importand.

It feels like I de even more often now than before especially in Ultimatums (Could also be me of course)
I've read the update and I have question - what we do with Amanamu's Gaze?
I can continue to use it?
Is there an alternative for Aul's? Kinda low on currency right now since I've been switching builds trying to find out which one is fun to play.
"
RedScaledOne написал:

Tiberia |°| Spider

First where should i put Predator? there is no free slot for that gem? Or am i missing something importand.

It feels like I de even more often now than before especially in Ultimatums (Could also be me of course)

You swap it out for Drox/Uber Elder/Uber Atziri, just keep it in your 2nd weapon slot or inventory. You shouldn't be less tanky, the %max life from tree didn't change at all with the update. I checked your character and your flasks are terrible. Why do you have a Sulphur flask and a 2nd life flask? You need a Basalt flask for physical damage reduction and a Quartz flask for dodge and phasing, and you need curse immunity and freeze immunity from flasks as well. You're also not using shield charge with fortify, I understand shield charge can be annoying to use sometimes but especially for Ultimatums you NEED fortify. For bossing you can use something else and that's fine, but you can't give up fortify during mapping where it's not possible to dodge every hit.

"
gamingbeav написал:
Is there an alternative for Aul's? Kinda low on currency right now since I've been switching builds trying to find out which one is fun to play.

Use something like this: life, dexterity, any resists you need.

"
Rinoya написал:

Thanks for reminding me I forgot to include that, yes use it it's very good.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
Последняя редакция: Inkira. Время: 5 мая 2021 г., 12:39:18
"
Inkira написал:
"
RedScaledOne написал:

Tiberia |°| Spider

You swap it out for Drox/Uber Elder/Uber Atziri, just keep it in your 2nd weapon slot or inventory. You shouldn't be less tanky, the %max life from tree didn't change at all with the update. I checked your character and your flasks are terrible. Why do you have a Sulphur flask and a 2nd life flask? You need a Basalt flask for physical damage reduction and a Quartz flask for dodge and phasing, and you need curse immunity and freeze immunity from flasks as well. You're also not using shield charge with fortify, I understand shield charge can be annoying to use sometimes but especially for Ultimatums you NEED fortify. For bossing you can use something else and that's fine, but you can't give up fortify during mapping where it's not possible to dodge every hit.

"
gamingbeav написал:

Use something like this: life, dexterity, any resists you need.

"
Rinoya написал:

Thanks for reminding me I forgot to include that, yes use it it's very good.

Oh man I am so dumb I absokutky forgot about the flask they randomly popped into my bar because I had kauri and the withering one and i forgot to take them.

But why do you need curse immunity? You can not curse yourself anymore right? It was removed in the oatch and when I shoot down a curse nothing happens or is that just for me to actually be save agains randome curses?
"
RedScaledOne написал:

Oh man I am so dumb I absokutky forgot about the flask they randomly popped into my bar because I had kauri and the withering one and i forgot to take them.

But why do you need curse immunity? You can not curse yourself anymore right? It was removed in the oatch and when I shoot down a curse nothing happens or is that just for me to actually be save agains randome curses?

You could never curse yourself with Bane, that change was a nerf to Headhunter builds. You need curse immunity because map mods can have stuff like "curse players with Vulnerability" which will get you one shot by physical damage.
My guides:
For boss fights it seems despair is better. Bosses such as Sirus/Shaper have 66% less effect of hexes on them. In the pob you posted this makes lvl 21 23% quality despair a 19.3% dps increase against Sirus. Punishment is only 18.9% against low life, which is half a fight. Making Punishment 9.45% dps increase vs 19.3% (despair).

Standard bosses also have a 33% less effect of hex, making punishment 37% against low life, equaling 18.5% overall dps increase. Comparing despair which is a flat 40% overall dps increase through an entire fight.

Punishment does make the final phases of boss fights shorter, though taking it over despair makes the overall fight longer.
"
For boss fights it seems despair is better. Bosses such as Sirus/Shaper have 66% less effect of hexes on them. In the pob you posted this makes lvl 21 23% quality despair a 19.3% dps increase against Sirus. Punishment is only 18.9% against low life, which is half a fight. Making Punishment 9.45% dps increase vs 19.3% (despair).

Standard bosses also have a 33% less effect of hex, making punishment 37% against low life, equaling 18.5% overall dps increase. Comparing despair which is a flat 40% overall dps increase through an entire fight.

Punishment does make the final phases of boss fights shorter, though taking it over despair makes the overall fight longer.

I think the methodology behind this is to end the fight faster when the things start being absolute bonkers.

Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Is it a 4ex waste to get Aul's ?

4ex is not much if you ask me and can be saved, so we can add the additional curse on a very good amulet.

I mean golden oils 3x are 180c, that's 1.3 ex. It's just a waste to add it on some random amulet.

You can probably take one point out of the tree for the 30dex and save on some dex on the gear.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация