[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

"
Inkira написал:
Thank you for the good summary :) this build definitely takes some getting used to compared to other summoners but once you get used to it I think it's a very fun playstyle. As for dying, once you have a lot of jewels and good rares you can get to a point of tankiness where almost nothing can one shot you and your Devouring Diadem will auto-heal you anytime you get low, it's just a gear dependency thing really.

I've been thinking of making a video with a map playthrough with a little commentary and it looks like I need to do that so hopefully that'll be out soon.

It really is fun, so thank you for the build :) Also thank RNG because I wouldn't have looked for this build if I didn't have found an Arakaali's!

I have improves my tankiness now and even got a shield with heal on block (lucky base drop that I crafted) & Rumi's combo. I am not yet at the point where I can sustain red maps though, and anything lower is just too easy to really test survivability. I have cleared a T15 fairly easily, but I can still die on low level ultimatums and I have failed a T14 map with some nasty mods and a boss in a very narrow arena, so there is that.

Right now I since I turned my Fang into RRB for Splash Support, I am experimenting with Maim and Multistrike. PoB says either of them does more total damage than Withering Touch. Maim even gives more poison damage because of how Viper Strike works. I want to see if Multistrike is better than splash or in which cases one is better than the other. When I have nothing better to upgrade, I will get a RBW Fang.

Where to find new PoB? Your realistic Pob is till same, im aimin for the aul amulet now should i qualty my gems first? TY for the build ^^
Последняя редакция: LazelimGiros. Время: 3 мая 2021 г., 12:30:32
Alright everybody, finally got the build update out and killed the Trialmaster.

New POB link (lvl 92): https://pastebin.com/u81J5tj1
Trialmaster video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s95LheVnDPg&feature=youtu.be

Update summary is below! If you have questions just post em'.

Patch 3.14 Mid League Update
------------------------
I league started with this build and cleared all of end game with it including the Trialmaster fight (video below in video section). I had a budget setup the entire time. Due to prices I didn't have cluster jewels, I didn't anoint Whispers of Doom and instead pathed there manually, and I still had no problems with any bosses.

Due to the way Ultimatum works I had to make quite a few changes to the build to further optimize it, including some tricks to get an additional 50k DPS per spider. I'll list the changes below, but make sure to check out the new POB link to see all of the changes, both with passives and gems!

- Socketed a Medium Thread of Hope in the Witch starting Area, saves 9 points. Allocate Ravenous Horde and Cruel Preparation within the circle.
- Used the saved points from Thread of Hope to get more efficient minion damage nodes.
- Started using Punishment over Despair, slightly better DPS overall (80% more dmg against low life enemies is a 40% more dmg boost overall since the low life threshold is now 50%).
- Dropped support Spectre, dies way too easily after the Spectre life nerfs in 3.13.
- Started using Carrion Golem in place of Spectre, support it with Feeding Frenzy and Minion life. It will still die sometimes but it's much easier to resummon a Carrion Golem than a Spectre.
- Started using Amanamu's Gaze for one of my Ghastly eye jewels (have it in my belt here), which gives nearly 600k DPS to Spiders.

- Started using Increased AOE in Bane setup. Worms kept falling out of the area without it and Enhance doesn't add much damage anyways. Also a larger Bane makes cursing a lot of monsters in Ultimatum easier.
- This league I'm not using an Aul's Uprising, way too expensive and it isn't needed, just a luxury option if you wanna min max damage.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Последняя редакция: Inkira. Время: 5 мая 2021 г., 13:07:16
maybe you can Help me.

It feels like I am super squishy, changing from Shiled dash to Flame dash has actually hightend my survival by a lot but maybe it is me i have a pretty good item luck this league and still it feels like I am dying way to often.. maybe my playstile is still to aggressive and I need to get more behind my spiders since I do not attack at all.

Also my spectres seem to die quit often is it correct that I get the normal Ape that give frency the big once or do i search for yellow once? this si my first build like this and even though I really enjoy it a lot. I have no idea why I am dying so often.

sitting at 6.8m dps atm
tysm for the update, I'm a noob who has been playing this since league start. I was dealing around 5.1mil dps, giving up some defenses to run Victario's Charity/Necromantic Aegis to make up for specters. I learned about the trick of swapping weapons to refresh spiders before boss fights on my own, or to refresh them during boss phases. I feel like this is hugely useful and would be nice if you posted it somewhere on the build. Anyways, ty for the update this info is beyond helpful.
Последняя редакция: Litheane. Время: 4 мая 2021 г., 6:45:25
"
Inkira написал:

That is a huge damage increase from the previous POB. Is it mainly because of the minion attack speed nodes? I would like to compare the two versions but I overwrote the old POB with this one. I think total spider damage in the old version was around the 150k mark, in this one it is 363k!
"
RedScaledOne написал:
maybe you can Help me.

It feels like I am super squishy, changing from Shiled dash to Flame dash has actually hightend my survival by a lot but maybe it is me i have a pretty good item luck this league and still it feels like I am dying way to often.. maybe my playstile is still to aggressive and I need to get more behind my spiders since I do not attack at all.

Also my spectres seem to die quit often is it correct that I get the normal Ape that give frency the big once or do i search for yellow once? this si my first build like this and even though I really enjoy it a lot. I have no idea why I am dying so often.

sitting at 6.8m dps atm

I just updated the build, please follow the changes. How much HP and ES do you have?
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
"
Devilator написал:
"
Inkira написал:

That is a huge damage increase from the previous POB. Is it mainly because of the minion attack speed nodes? I would like to compare the two versions but I overwrote the old POB with this one. I think total spider damage in the old version was around the 150k mark, in this one it is 363k!

The previous version was about 310k per spider and the new one at 360k per spider. I still have the POB saved. Minion attack speed does help a lot yea, each spider gained 3 max poison stacks due to the attack speed increases, so a total of 60 more poisons on an enemy at any one time, which is a 482k damage increase (each poison stack does 8,049 DPS). Then on top of that the source of the poison damage increased by 400 which is what scales every poison stack (source damage multiplied by duration), as well as the hit DPS increasing by 13k per spider.
My guides:
"
tysm for the update, I'm a noob who has been playing this since league start. I was dealing around 5.1mil dps, giving up some defenses to run Victario's Charity/Necromantic Aegis to make up for specters. I learned about the trick of swapping weapons to refresh spiders before boss fights on my own, or to refresh them during boss phases. I feel like this is hugely useful and would be nice if you posted it somewhere on the build. Anyways, ty for the update this info is beyond helpful.

Using Victario's is fine if you want to have as much DPS as possible, I just personally don't and don't advise others to because once you reach a certain amount of DPS it isn't necessary and I'd rather have a shield to prevent deaths, but if you like Victario's go for it!
My guides:
What do you think about triad grip with 2 white sockets? Will be work that?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация