[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

This is a really dumb question..

You don't have to use medium sized Thread of Hope, you can use larger ones, right? Just not the small? For some reason the mediums are higher priced.
"
Inkira написал:
"
Revoltbr написал:
Huge thanks to you @Inkira, for this amazing build!
It truelly does what is stated.

I was bankrupted after going for 3 memebuilds streammers told to be "league starter" but that couldn't even kill guardians buffed by maven.

With this build iv'e got to kill all shaper guardians + shaper buffed by maven (died to shaper on his dying final explosion for being a noob xD). Now working towards Sirus A8 and Maven.

Id'e like to try pushing this build beyond, do you have any suggestions on gear? Is there any way to show my stuff?

Once again, appreciated for this amazing and such pleasing way to play build. Spiders are so aggressive and fast that it seems like I follow their path trough the maps KEKW.

Edit: OMG build is so strong that Iv'e bursted Veritania A8 before she was able to do her first "dive into the sky".

I'm glad you like the build! I understand how you feel because in 3.13 I was frustrated with all of my builds struggling with the new end game, so I went back to this build after having not played it for a while and crushed the new end game and it felt amazing.

As for upgrades you already have pretty good gear, really the way to push this build to the max is getting:

Awakened Melee Physical Damage (more damage and intimidate on hit at lvl 5)
Awakened Generosity (20% quality gives +1 level to linked auras)
Spirit Offering 12% Phys as Extra Chaos helm enchant (I bought a Devouring Diadem with it for 100c)
and lastly just stacking as many good jewels as you can, with flat life, minion attack speed, and minion flat physical damage. Once you get to lvl 92 which is as high as my POB goes you can continue past that to get more jewel sockets for more damage.

Thanks for the insight! Iv'e been sucessfull on shaper and elder invitations, now going towards Sirus and Maven A8 =).
"
Virusow написал:

You don't have to use medium sized Thread of Hope, you can use larger ones, right? Just not the small? For some reason the mediums are higher priced.

The nodes we want only fit in a medium sized one, you can try this in POB and see for yourself. Also it's 15c, idk why you're worried about the price.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Последняя редакция: Inkira. Время: 12 мая 2021 г., 4:58:37
"
Inkira написал:
"
Virusow написал:

The nodes we want only fit in a medium sized one, you can try this in POB and see for yourself. Also it's 15c, idk why you're worried about the price.

Because I had 50ex and wanted to min/max the build so I got one with -10 resists. Was trying to make sure I stay in budget. Ended up with much more currency than I thought I would lol
Hello, I'm having a problem with summoning spiders, when I am successful in summoning I only get 2 spiders from doing the Desecrate + Precasting bane before using the writhing jar.

Most of the time even when precasting bane, my golem/zombies are too fast and kills the worms
Casual Player
"
SeaCent написал:
Hello, I'm having a problem with summoning spiders, when I am successful in summoning I only get 2 spiders from doing the Desecrate + Precasting bane before using the writhing jar.

Most of the time even when precasting bane, my golem/zombies are too fast and kills the worms

Usually if only 2 get summoned it's because your corpses got eaten by Devouring Diadem right before your worms died. If that happens just try again. Otherwise I have no more tips to give, it takes practice, that's really about it.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
How important is the "Minions deal additional physical damage" mod from the ghastly jewels? I was wondering if I could get something else if I couldn't get a decent tier of it.
I feel so overwhelmed I switched from PS4 to PC for this season, and I haven't played since Blight. There are so much things to process with all the changes, and I've only just started like 3 days ago. That said, I just wanna ask which of the previous season mechanics should I be investing in for the build? And I've done what I could to follow the guide so far and I'm doing pretty well I think, I'm still trying to figure out the new atlas changes...
"
Chaplin132000 написал:
I feel so overwhelmed I switched from PS4 to PC for this season, and I haven't played since Blight. There are so much things to process with all the changes, and I've only just started like 3 days ago. That said, I just wanna ask which of the previous season mechanics should I be investing in for the build? And I've done what I could to follow the guide so far and I'm doing pretty well I think, I'm still trying to figure out the new atlas changes...

With this build I'd focus on bossing, it's not that the clearing is bad, but other builds clear faster, however this build is a great bosser on a budget and bossing is pretty profitable nowadays.
My guides:
"
gamingbeav написал:
How important is the "Minions deal additional physical damage" mod from the ghastly jewels? I was wondering if I could get something else if I couldn't get a decent tier of it.

Very, even if it's a t4 roll you need it on every jewel.
My guides:

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация