[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

Hello, I want to take out maven really bad.

https://pastebin.com/DthiWf5c

Here is my pob.

I am missing fettle for now, 1 more level for the last ghastly jewel.

Awakened generosity, and Awakened minion damage.

I am saving for an aul to annoing the second curse.

After this will I be able to down her ?

Should I try on aw0 ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta написал:
Hello, I want to take out maven really bad.

https://pastebin.com/DthiWf5c

Here is my pob.

I am missing fettle for now, 1 more level for the last ghastly jewel.

Awakened generosity, and Awakened minion damage.

I am saving for an aul to annoing the second curse.

After this will I be able to down her ?

Should I try on aw0 ?

You could do it right now, don't need any of that stuff. Maven is mostly a player skill fight, if you know the mechanics you can avoid all the damage.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Последняя редакция: Inkira. Время: 7 мая 2021 г., 14:53:54
Can somebody help me out with the cadence for summoning spiders? I'm having a really hard time getting it down, first time playing a summoner build.

So from what I understand, use Desecrate, pop Writhing Jar, then use bane to kill the worms. Sometimes when I do this though I end up summoning 2 spiders, sometimes 0, and sometimes 20. Do I have to be in a certain area of the Desecrate for it to work properly? Should I pop the Writhing Jar in the middle of the Desecrate?

Also, tried to kill A4 Sirus and got absolutely blasted cause I couldn't summon either enough spiders or my Writhing Jar ran out before I could hit Sirus enough and I just couldn't summon more. Is there a solution for this?

Any advice is helpful. I have all of the gear used in the guide, including the Diadem helm.
On your Arakaali's Fang, it shows 1 socket + 2 sockets linked. The gems section doesnt explain if its 3 linked or not, but your gear listed shows 1 socket + 2 sockets linked. Can you please clarify? Thank you!
"
Galactus616 написал:
On your Arakaali's Fang, it shows 1 socket + 2 sockets linked. The gems section doesnt explain if its 3 linked or not, but your gear listed shows 1 socket + 2 sockets linked. Can you please clarify? Thank you!

If an item has a built in skill like Arakaali's Fang then the links do not matter.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
"
Inkira написал:
"
Virusow написал:
In your min/max PoB, on your cluster setup, you don't have Call to the Slaughter or Life from Death allocated - I guess I would assume these 2 passives aren't necessary when looking for clusters? Is Thread of Hope still the way to go for the min/max setup? If so, would you allocate these points?

Thanks for the build!

I need to update the perfect POB but the reason you don't take those nodes is because of the way clusters work. Every cluster jewel has a certain order the notables appear in, which nodes are on the sides and which one is in the back, obviously you want a bad node in the back because if it was a good node in the back, like Renewal, then you'd have to spend 2 extra points to get it. Call of the Slaughter and whatever 2nd notable appears on a medium cluster are for that purpose, to make the positioning of the nodes we want correct so we don't spend extra points.

Any gear changes besides the jewel situation?
"
UnwisestLlama написал:
Can somebody help me out with the cadence for summoning spiders? I'm having a really hard time getting it down, first time playing a summoner build.

So from what I understand, use Desecrate, pop Writhing Jar, then use bane to kill the worms. Sometimes when I do this though I end up summoning 2 spiders, sometimes 0, and sometimes 20. Do I have to be in a certain area of the Desecrate for it to work properly? Should I pop the Writhing Jar in the middle of the Desecrate?

Also, tried to kill A4 Sirus and got absolutely blasted cause I couldn't summon either enough spiders or my Writhing Jar ran out before I could hit Sirus enough and I just couldn't summon more. Is there a solution for this?

Any advice is helpful. I have all of the gear used in the guide, including the Diadem helm.

I noticed you have to wait till the worms land and not while its mid air. I am practicing too.
I just wanted to say that I love this build, and I'm always going back to it. It is such a smooth playstyle. I did want to tell you that you could add more detail in your leveling section by doing this:

For SRS, using 2x1 to all fire spell skill gems and Honourhome (+2 skills) helm. This allows your SRS FOUR more levels than just a +1 minion gem alone. While this might not be totally possible for league starter, the weapons can be alt-spammed on an ilvl 1 or 2 wand, and honourhome is very cheap!

Thanks again :D
Sirus A5 down fairly easily. I improved the last couple of Ghastly Eyes and got Awakened Generosity too. High level ultimatums are still the hardest thing in the game for me. If I am not close to leveling, I will risk some more of them.

"
UnwisestLlama написал:

"
Galactus616 написал:
I noticed you have to wait till the worms land and not while its mid air. I am practicing too.

Casting Bane immediately after the flask is what works for me. The worms die in the air before the golem can attack them. Any casting speed modifiers and even hardware latency probably make a difference, so practice and find out the timing that works best for you. I still fail the summoning sometimes but rarely.

This summoning mechanic is unique to this build only, every other summoner build is easier in this regard!
Hello there, going to my fourth char this league, cause all other proved memes.
Can I hope this build to be viable for boss farming (conquerors, Sirus, Maven, Saper & Elder on A8-A9)?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация