[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

"
Inkira написал:
"
Chaplin132000 написал:
I feel so overwhelmed I switched from PS4 to PC for this season, and I haven't played since Blight. There are so much things to process with all the changes, and I've only just started like 3 days ago. That said, I just wanna ask which of the previous season mechanics should I be investing in for the build? And I've done what I could to follow the guide so far and I'm doing pretty well I think, I'm still trying to figure out the new atlas changes...

With this build I'd focus on bossing, it's not that the clearing is bad, but other builds clear faster, however this build is a great bosser on a budget and bossing is pretty profitable nowadays.

I see, so which medium cluster gem should I look into I already have a large one equipped with Feasting Fiends and Renewal. Should I look into the life one then?
"
Chaplin132000 написал:
"
Inkira написал:
"
Chaplin132000 написал:
I feel so overwhelmed I switched from PS4 to PC for this season, and I haven't played since Blight. There are so much things to process with all the changes, and I've only just started like 3 days ago. That said, I just wanna ask which of the previous season mechanics should I be investing in for the build? And I've done what I could to follow the guide so far and I'm doing pretty well I think, I'm still trying to figure out the new atlas changes...

With this build I'd focus on bossing, it's not that the clearing is bad, but other builds clear faster, however this build is a great bosser on a budget and bossing is pretty profitable nowadays.

I see, so which medium cluster gem should I look into I already have a large one equipped with Feasting Fiends and Renewal. Should I look into the life one then?

The only medium jewel that has Renewal is the minion life one so get that.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Thanks for this awesome build! Ever since I first used Arakaali's Fang I've really wanted to play spiders. This season I was lucky to get a head start with some of the gear. I don't think I have played anything so unique and strong, tanky, zippy... my weak point in this game is bosses, I have played about 1000 hours and rolled several Necromancers, this is by far the best. Summoning the spiders is pretty straight forward, as long as the carrion is engaged I don't have any issues.
Последняя редакция: matthew_fitzy. Время: 14 мая 2021 г., 8:46:26
Thanks for your great work on this build.
But somehow i struggle with summoning the spiders the way you are telling us in the video. Just dont know what i do wrong? i would say that i have all items i need but really dont know why its not working. Are there any nodes i also need?
"
Satelitejack91 написал:
Thanks for your great work on this build.
But somehow i struggle with summoning the spiders the way you are telling us in the video. Just dont know what i do wrong? i would say that i have all items i need but really dont know why its not working. Are there any nodes i also need?

The only thing causing me problems with summoning is the carrion golem. To save the headache of trying to summon them with an aggressive golem I wait until the golem engages the first pack and that's when I perform the sequence to summon the spiders. Cast desecrate at your feet, before the corpses expire hold down the mouse button for bane to spam (bane is on my right click) and use your writhing jar.

The other option I use before some boss fights is to desummon the golem (remove and replace the gem) so you can summon the spiders, followed by the golem. Another tip is if you miss a few and get less than 20 you can shield charge around to pick up a few more kills to spawn the last few spiders.
Последняя редакция: matthew_fitzy. Время: 14 мая 2021 г., 19:00:33
Is it a dumb idea to skip Diadem, go CI and mabye dubbel cluster setup?
I put carrion golems in my shield, so a weapon swap fully resets the minions. Then it's super easy to resummon spiders and the golem is a quick cast after that. I'm also having fun with Breathstealer right now. In addition to the aura pods in ultimatums, the added attack+cast speed is a nice bonus
"
FolkMordsGeneralen написал:
Is it a dumb idea to skip Diadem, go CI and mabye dubbel cluster setup?

Terrible idea, Diadem is the only way you can run all of your auras and the auto-heal is OP. If you went CI you'd have to spend so many points doing that which is a massive waste.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
The Sirus fight is not fun at all for this build... he wastes so much time with his phases or jumping around that the uptime of the spiders are wasted so much. I nearly beat him but I had issues figuring out how to dodge the giant beam, and I also had to discover where I had to summon the spiders (since I didn't know he would have such a lengthy dialogue!).

In any event, I will try taking him on with the proper Pantheon gods and the Awakened Melee Damage support, instead of splash. Hopefully it'll be enough to take him down!

In any event, I am just trying to play this game again after so long, since Blight league, and making a transition from a controller to M&K (I really prefer controller). The new stuff feel so overwhelming.
Последняя редакция: Chaplin132000. Время: 17 мая 2021 г., 3:27:21
Hi Inkira,

Can you kindly check my POB, it seems like lacking of single target DPS
Clearing wise and ultimatum trial is not so much of the problem

https://pastebin.com/16J0wYKS

Thank you

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация