[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

Resummon spiders.It's kinda spooky in first but later it's almost automatic reaction.
Последняя редакция: Korpivaellus. Время: 18 мая 2021 г., 4:16:33
I think i solve trial dying problem,i sacrifice 500 hp to spec unwearing stance (stun immunity) and switch

Now i can use Soul of Lunaris to more defence.
Последняя редакция: Korpivaellus. Время: 18 мая 2021 г., 8:33:57
Finally beat Sirus! Although that said Drox remains the biggest pain of them all... Since the minions need to keep retargeting those banners etc. For Sirus finally figured out his last phase.

Next up Maven! That said, I dunno where else to go with the build I mean I think pretty much min-maxed it in such a short time, less than a week really. I suppose I could consider a 20% quality Vaal-Haste gem but I am thinking of that Atziri staff build.

That said, this build was fairly easy to min-max in terms of equipment because the new league alongside everything else has been incredibly generous, I only started a few days from scratch and last I played was blight on PS4. But yeah this build still holds up so well since I started playing it at monolith season!
"
Chaplin132000 написал:
Finally beat Sirus! Although that said Drox remains the biggest pain of them all... Since the minions need to keep retargeting those banners etc. For Sirus finally figured out his last phase.

Next up Maven! That said, I dunno where else to go with the build I mean I think pretty much min-maxed it in such a short time, less than a week really. I suppose I could consider a 20% quality Vaal-Haste gem but I am thinking of that Atziri staff build.

That said, this build was fairly easy to min-max in terms of equipment because the new league alongside everything else has been incredibly generous, I only started a few days from scratch and last I played was blight on PS4. But yeah this build still holds up so well since I started playing it at monolith season!

Use Predator Support for Drox makes it way easier. And yea this build caps out pretty quickly because it's meant to be a low budget boss killer. You can push it really far by getting GG jewels in every slot but that costs way too much, that money would be better spent on a new build.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
"
Inkira написал:
"
Chaplin132000 написал:

Use Predator Support for Drox makes it way easier. And yea this build caps out pretty quickly because it's meant to be a low budget boss killer. You can push it really far by getting GG jewels in every slot but that costs way too much, that money would be better spent on a new build.

I will try that out next time I fight him. As for the jewels I pretty much did that! Right now I still have like 5 exalts and hundreds of chaos to burn for a new build I guess, just with that Atziri staff had a good one.
Последняя редакция: Chaplin132000. Время: 18 мая 2021 г., 10:23:21
Hello,

Sorry for my stupid question but i need a little answer :

Why sometime i need to use Desecrate + Potion + Bane for summon the spiders and sometime in fight they are summoned without ?

I commented earlier but just want to say that I beat sirus (on A5) for the first time thanks to this build. It was my second attempt at Sirus, my first (on A1) was a fail for not knowing the fight mechanics and TBH I went in quite early, didn't even have 4k life at that point but I felt like a powerhouse. Most of my game time in this game is between last league and this current league, and up until this point I couldn't find a build that could get me to that point as easy as this one. I've rolled just about every sub class and tried every skill, this is by far my favorite build I've played to date. Oh, and I am only running one curse because I can't afford 2 golden oil's, lol.
Последняя редакция: matthew_fitzy. Время: 19 мая 2021 г., 14:08:30
I'm struggling with my single target DPS on this build. When i check the POB, despite 70% similarity in gearing with OP, i'm only be able to achive half of the overall DPS.

https://pastebin.com/16J0wYKS

Kindly need your generous input on my build because this is so far the most comfortable build i played this league. thanks
"
jacosen1377 написал:
I'm struggling with my single target DPS on this build. When i check the POB, despite 70% similarity in gearing with OP, i'm only be able to achive half of the overall DPS.

https://pastebin.com/16J0wYKS

Kindly need your generous input on my build because this is so far the most comfortable build i played this league. thanks

Well the 30% you're missing is a big 30%, you don't have +1 curse annointed and don't have Awakened Generosity w/ 20% quality for +1 to linked auras. You also don't have Melee Physical support on your Dagger so if you're using Melee Splash your damage will be pretty shit for bosses. I wouldn't use Punishment anymore either, after I finished with this build this league I think Despair is better overall. If you can afford it buy an Envy Aul's Uprising, it's 3ex currently.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Последняя редакция: Inkira. Время: 20 мая 2021 г., 10:00:09
Awesome guide and build!

Thanks for the detailed guide..

I am curious for your opinion on scaling spider damage with

Triad Gloves (convert to 100% chaos)

or

Triad gloves (4 green sockets to convert remaining to cold) +
Skitterbots + Bonechill (provide shock and increase damage enemies take from cold)

Can check my char mRise.. to see the combo I am attempting to do.

Also using Victario's...

Thanks

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация