[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Qlidascope написал:
"
HDTanel написал:
"
Qlidascope написал:

If it isn't fixed in some way i might even skip the league. No point in forcing a dead build to make abit of sense to be honest. 60% less slams, about 40% less damage without thinking of the less clear speed and so on.. Honestly i have no clue what the hell they were thinking of.. Especially when showcasing zombies as a standalone build.

Omegalol, you killed guardians in 2seconds in the videos.. now takes 3seconds and you quit league?
Clearspeed can´t be that much worse and you can finally target stuff yourself

it'll be way more than that. Not sure you grasp the state zombiemancers are in now. Imagine clearing maps with default attack that misses quite often and well yeah, has the dps of an default attack aswell.

Isn't Slam cooldown recovery on the Skill gem now? 76% at level 20?
Последняя редакция: Max_zero. Время: 4 сент. 2019 г., 3:15:07
"
Cold conversion is GGGG sadly, blue would give lightning. In my initial testing, the only way to warrant 3 green gems is to socket Hatred and Vaal Haste in there, and it is more beneficial to link them to Generosity (RGGG) than full cold conversion (and a lot cheaper since green is off color).

Full chaos will do more damage against trash (serves no purpose) and probably slightly more damage against Shaper. The only chaos pen I can think of is Fenumus Shroud (Aspect Spider chest). Also the only way I think would generate 4W sockets is to craft 3W and corrupt, hoping it converts the remaining socket. Unless there is a cheaper way, that will be over my budget for the league.

WWWW is a 25% chance outcome in temple, so why not?
"
Max_zero написал:
Isn't Slam cooldown recovery on the Skill gem now? 76% at level 20?

Which was to make up for the loss of the Flesh Binder node. So you've lost about 24% cooldown recovery from the ascendancy, and a further 200% from Violent Dead (as you could use two of them).
Последняя редакция: Hojirozame. Время: 4 сент. 2019 г., 6:58:07
Hello, I would like to ask if there is an empail version of this build? Impail became famous as a very strong mechanic in the legion and in the new patch it is generally left unchanged. So how it works with different minions?
Do we know the exact mechanics of the Slam ability? Damage multiplier etc? I wonder how much of a dps decrease it actually is. And I just hope that the extra accuracy and Feeding Frenzy support will fill in the clear speed gap, not requiring melee splash (+Mon'tregul's Grasp).
The violent dead change it´s a scary one, but i didn t loose my hope yet. The thing is, the jewel is probably still obtainable from divination cards, which means we still can get it but will be a lot more expensive. If this is true, it´s the type of nerf i prefer, because in terms of number the buildremains the same, but we need to farm more to get the same power. Other thing that gives me hope it s that there is the possibility that we can get CD recovery from the three and lesser CD at the gem base stats.

So, it´s probably a nerf, a big one indeed, but if at the end we only need to spend more to reach the same outcome, it´s ok i guess, because the build itself give us a ridiculous amount of damage with a safe playstyle.

If at the end we can´t really get our hands at the extra CD recovery, well RIP zombies as a primmary source of damage and thanks to the OP for present us this amazing builds :P
I don't want to get too distraught over removing Violent Dead. There are several new minion nodes and nothing to say we won't be able to regain cooldown reduction that way. But if we can't, that will be a huge nerf to dps potential.

"
EZPZY написал:
Do we know the exact mechanics of the Slam ability? Damage multiplier etc? I wonder how much of a dps decrease it actually is. And I just hope that the extra accuracy and Feeding Frenzy support will fill in the clear speed gap, not requiring melee splash (+Mon'tregul's Grasp).
Slam has a 5 second cooldown. Right now with both jewels and ascendency we have 1.25 seconds.

"
Ksakep написал:
WWWW is a 25% chance outcome in temple, so why not?
I did not realize that. It will take effort, but it should be easily enough obtainable. Main problem now lies in that it almost mandates Aspect of the Spider and Fenumus' Shroud for -10% resistance. We lose up to 75 strength on the chest, and spider webs will scale additive with Withered. We also have to figure out a way to reliably stack it and not assume it will always be at full value. I assume a new application refreshes the duration of every stack, but if it doesn't that isn't very good.

Edit: Forgot about Despair curse for whatever reason, but that won't give very much against Shaper.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 4 сент. 2019 г., 9:56:20
if slam is now still on 5 sek.. i think all pure zombie builds are insane nerfed... or even deleted
Bayern des samma mia
Point of consideration as well;

We're guaranteed to be at a minimum of level 22 zombie gem, quite likely substantially higher at the 26+ range given the way the new gem bonuses work + Empower. (Unnatural Strength, Baron, Empower, is 26 minimum before +1 from other sources.)

Given the method many gems scale with extra levels, it's entirely possible that the CDR loss on the slam is no where near as substantial as it seems given that the given information caps at level 20, versus the level 22-26+ we're likely to have.

The question is: how much CDR scaling will we end up with? Will it be linear scaling, the more ramped up style of scaling? Etc. We still are missing info. Maybe the build won't be as ridiculous as it was previously, but I suspect it may end up still quite good.
Последняя редакция: Stormblind. Время: 4 сент. 2019 г., 12:28:55
And the moment of truth! PoB has the new skill tree.

...And we're SOL. I see nothing on the tree to reduce the cooldown of slam.

Lord of the Dead now grants +1 zombie, and Death Attunement wasn't changed, but Grave intentions now grants a 25% chance for minions to gain unholy might. Several of the other nodes were changed, but total the tree grants up to +1 spectre (unchanged), +2 zombies (1 less), +2 skeletons (3 less).

Each tree also looks to have gained a special notable not accessible via pathing...
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 4 сент. 2019 г., 13:10:50

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация