[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

If I decide to go skeleton mages what would be good auras to use? Think that and replace 2 violent dead with from dust and dead reckoning.
"
Uoykai написал:
"
deadmeat9 написал:
"
Uoykai написал:

slam have reduced cd while you lvl this gem up.
so zombies will have near the same dps, but cause of ascendancy its higher, then it was before

The gem only makes up for most of the cd lose from necro. We will be without 200% aleast.

So it will be 2.5 sec cd reduction, but not 1.25, it would affect clear speed of packs, but not solotarget dps (if zombies will have enough accuracy)

In term of solo dps it could be even a buff, even using normal attacks between slams. But probably will be a clear speed nerf, it will depend how the increased minion speed and AI changes will work together.
"
Voodination написал:
Hi. any updates with 3.8 skill tree and new summoner gems? will planned? mb like too see new Carrion Golem etc. Want to start with your shit

started working on the new skill tree, it will be up before launch don't worry about that. I'll also update the skillgems, depending on how slow GGG is to release some skillgem info.
Последняя редакция: Qlidascope. Время: 4 сент. 2019 г., 20:09:19
Added a temporary pastebin with the new skill tree in the 3.8 changes section. In the future i'd like to oil death attunement and use the 6 points on flat life. Carrion golems will most likely replace skellies aswell, all in all its looking very good even with the massive loss of violent dead, but i am starting to understand the change.
Последняя редакция: Qlidascope. Время: 4 сент. 2019 г., 20:16:33
"
Qlidascope написал:
Added a temporary pastebin with the new skill tree in the 3.8 changes section. In the future i'd like to oil death attunement and use the 6 points on flat life. Carrion golems will most likely replace skellies aswell, all in all its looking very good even with the massive loss of violent dead, but i am starting to understand the change.

Thx for the fast 3.8 tree. Would u like to share u re opinion about that change :P
PS: Sorry i didn´t see ur last paragraph.
Последняя редакция: Pocoyo77. Время: 4 сент. 2019 г., 20:21:45
New line added to patch notes for Raise Zombies:
"
Zombies now have a base cooldown of 4 seconds for their slam attack (from 5).
I have a few things based on the new build teaser.

1) How effective do you think it would be to spend 3 passives and allot a 3L to Bane and 2 curses. We could add either Enfeeble or Temporal Chains to combat the defensive loss on the tree. The gem slots would be hard to come by though.

2) Personally I think Grave Intentions isn't worth 6 passives. Unholy Might is potent, but only good on kill. The extra dps is trivial on trash since it does nothing to increase speed, and will do nearly nothing against bosses.

3) I know you didn't pick it up last league, but what about Unwavering Stance? We don't stack evasion, and it would make us stun immune.

4) Same with Steadfast for 3 passives. It would grant 25% increased effect of Fortify (effectively 6.25% less damage taken) and 45% increased armour.

5) I just saw this and doubt it would be viable, but for 4 passives we can pick up Words of Glory, giving 10% attack, cast, movement to us and minions for 4s after Warcry (cooldown is 4 seconds). Warcrys would taunt to us though. :/

6) We can't really test Skitterbots yet, but if they will at the very least idle in melee range, we can get an easy 10% chill and 20% shock from their respective auras.

7) How set are you on 6L golems? If not, we can grab chaos golem for another 8% physical resistance and free up one jewel socket. No other golem buff seems worth a jewel and gem sockets in my opinion.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 4 сент. 2019 г., 22:36:18
"
I have a few things based on the new build teaser.

1) How effective do you think it would be to spend 3 passives and allot a 3L to Bane and 2 curses. We could add either Enfeeble or Temporal Chains to combat the defensive loss on the tree. The gem slots would be hard to come by though.

2) Personally I think Grave Intentions isn't worth 6 passives. Unholy Might is potent, but only good on kill. The extra dps is trivial on trash since it does nothing to increase speed, and will do nearly nothing against bosses.

3) I know you didn't pick it up last league, but what about Unwavering Stance? We don't stack evasion, and it would make us stun immune.

4) Same with Steadfast for 3 passives. It would grant 25% increased effect of Fortify (effectively 6.25% less damage taken) and 45% increased armour.

5) I just saw this and doubt it would be viable, but for 4 passives we can pick up Words of Glory, giving 10% attack, cast, movement to us and minions for 4s after Warcry (cooldown is 4 seconds). Warcrys would taunt to us though. :/

6) We can't really test Skitterbots yet, but if they will at the very least idle in melee range, we can get an easy 10% chill and 20% shock from their respective auras.

7) How set are you on 6L golems? If not, we can grab chaos golem for another 8% physical resistance and free up one jewel socket. No other golem buff seems worth a jewel and gem sockets in my opinion.

1. Allocating whispers of doom would be something to seriously consider, as with the new spectre gem it means we'll have 4 support spectres, so a diablost would be very good.

2. Dropping grave intentions can be argued both for and against. If you want more defences going for indomitable army would be good. I hower like the 1.3x multiplier on damage, and you'd get the buff quite alot on quite a few boss encounters (uber elder being the main reason). However if one minion kills the mob and only that minion gets the buff it'd probably not be worth it, some more life and indomitable army or another curse would be better, i agree.

3. Unwavering stance could be good, however i rarely got stunned to be honest, it wasn't something i ever noticed, unless being stupid and got hit by volatile flameblood with map damage modifiers. Earlier in the league it could be a very attractive pickup for next to nothing.

4. I've been debating this with myself the whole of 3.7. I don't think its worth it, as the armour increase would be about 1,4k addition (14,4k -> 15,8k), which isn't much. The flat reduction in damage is something to think about, but compared to the soul of steel cluster it isn't really worth it. I'd rather get 15% more life.

5. We're already starved for skill points, so i wouldn't go there.

6. I' more interested in playing around with the new pair of gloves for shock and freeze, so i'd rather use the gem slot in other ways.

7. It'll be a very good addition both dps and funwise, so i'm getting more and more set on using those. 27-41 flat physical damage with a 70% increase ontop is very good. The jewel could always be dropped for a ghastly eye or something. I didn't feel like adding a brawn would be worth it.
"
Hojirozame написал:
New line added to patch notes for Raise Zombies:
"
Zombies now have a base cooldown of 4 seconds for their slam attack (from 5).

Okay that doesn't sound too bad.

Could possibly be minion cooldown recovery rolls on the new minion wands too who knows.
Последняя редакция: Tenaciousdealer. Время: 4 сент. 2019 г., 23:33:50
@Qlidascope
I want to ask you about 2 new note key in passive tree. The Ravenous Horde and Grave Intentions. The onslaught and Unholy Might grain for each minion or all minions when active ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация